You know he's a doll.
谢谢 谢谢 多谢夸奖
Thank you. Thank you. That's sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
-米奇尔 -小卡
- Mitchell. - Cam. ?Hey, hey, hey!
我看到到处传的那个影片了
I saw that video that's going around.
-我替你感到难过 -我无所谓
- I am so sorry. - Oh, doesn't bother me.
那就好 很好 因为你不该难过
Good! Good, 'cause it shouldn't, you know?
你也是为了学生好
You're just trying to make a difference.
如果他们不懂你的苦心
If those kids don't appreciate that,
是他们自己的损失
that is their loss.
是啊 而且...
Yeah. And...
-这也是一个卧底大行动的一部分 -什么
- ...it's part of a big sting operation. ?- What?
其实我不应该告诉你这件事
So, I shouldn't be telling you this,
但是拍摄这影片的学生 肖恩
but Shane, the guy who shot the video,
其实是个卧底警♥察♥
is actually an undercover cop.
他拍这个影片的目的
Oh. ?Yeah, and he did the video
是有点故意要羞辱老师
to sort of, like, humiliate me
好在坏学生里混出名堂
to get some street cred.
而今晚有一场重大的毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
And there's a big drug deal going on tonight,
但他要求我不要插手
but he wants me to steer clear.
还有别人知道
Is anyone else aware of
肖恩电影般的双重身份吗
Shane's "21 Jump Street" double life?
他当然不会到处宣传
Well, he's not gonna broadcast it
让别人知道这事啦
out loud for everyone.
但他有给你看文件或是证件之类的吧
But you did get some paperwork or identification?
你别说了 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我觉得其实挺好笑的
I think it's hilarious that
你不相信的这个人是个英雄
the person you don't trust is a hero,
而他正在打击校园的迪克吗♥啡♥
who's helping fight the Dexomorphone problem
-这如瘟疫般... -等等 什么鬼
- that's plaguing... - I'm sorry. What?
那药品的街头名字叫"傻子"
The street name is "Dum-Dums,"
而肖恩说这傻子已经到处都是了
and Shane says there's literally Dum-Dums everywhere.
好的 所以肖恩
Okay. So, Shane --
不是个喜欢羞辱你的16岁毒品贩子
not a 16-year-old drug dealer who enjoys humiliating you --
而是个娃娃脸警♥察♥
but a baby-faced police officer,
他授权于你
has deputized you,
让你进行的第一个任务
and your first assignment
就是离他越远越好
is to stay as far away as possible
因为有个叫"傻子"的毒品买♥♥卖♥♥要进行吗
from a huge "Dum-Dum" deal that's about to go down?
小卡 你不...
Cam, I mean, come --
我很爱你信任别人这点
I love how trusting you are,
但当你开始没意识到
but when you start missing things
这么明显的事情时... 你懂的
that are that obvious, then, well, you know,
我不用再说下去了
I don't have to say anything more.
我可以自己弄完
You know, I can finish up here
你想上楼就去吧
if you want to go upstairs.
不用不用 没事
Nah, nah, I'm fine.
其实呢
You know, um...
妈还挺让我讶异的
Mom really surprised me before.
因为这是她第一次把我当成大人般对待
This is the first time she's treating me like an adult.
凯伦很好
And Karen's great.
跟一个成熟的女性在一起很好
I mean, It's nice to be with a mature woman,
她们比较有经验
someone with experience.
你们俩还没睡过吧
So you two haven't slept together, huh?
她提议我们来家里"睡"
She suggested we come here.
我说行吧
I said fine.
但你不知道我看到你们在家时有多庆幸
You don't know how relieved I was you guys were home.
但结果妈这么坦然接受
But then Mom was so cool with it.
那个哥伦比亚疯婆子上哪去了呢
I mean, where's the crazy Colombian
我唯一一次需要她救 她不见了
the one time I need her?
已经擦干了
This is dry.
但你是喜欢凯伦的吧
But you like Karen, right?
很喜欢啊 可是...
A lot, but, I mean...
她比我大不少已经有点糟糕了
bad enough she's older than I am,
她还是我的律动教授
she's also a movement professor.
我的老天爷 我过去人生中
I swear to God, before today,
从来没听过律动与教授这两词合在一起
I'd never heard those two words together.
但现在却不停听到
Now it's all I hear.
听我说
Look...
紧张是很正常的
it's normal to be nervous.
别做任何你还没准备好的事
Don't do anything you're not ready for.
跟她谈谈你的感受
Talk to her about what you're feeling.
你会很惊讶 一场开诚布公的交流
You'll be surprised how much easier things get
能让事情变得简单多少
after one honest conversation.
谢了 杰
Thanks, Jay.
一个好了 还有一个
One down, one to go.
乔 要来谈谈了吗
Joe?! You ready to talk?
就为了点燕麦葡萄干饼干吗
For oatmeal raisin?
别浪费我的时间了
Don't waste my time.
这货正点吗
Is this stuff any good?
必需得正点啊
It better be.
我花掉一半的成年礼基金买♥♥的呢
I laid out half my bar mitzvah bonds to get it.
对了 塔克教练的影片很赞啊
Sick movie of Coach Tucker, by the way.
你们喜欢那影片就好
Glad you enjoyed the film, boys.
现在你们也能当影片主角了
Now you can be in one of your own!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?!
干我的工作
My job.
看来我是个真真正正的副校长啊
I guess I really am a vice principal.
一个《迈阿密重案组[副]》校长
A Miami vice principal --
知名破案美剧 又名《迈阿密风云》
不对 好像不需要那个"迈阿密"也行
No, I guess it doesn't really need the "Miami," does it.
我真是信了你的邪
I can't believe this.
被我人赃并获了吧
You're busted.
我们来看看你身上有什么
What do we got here?
我猜猜 有你的毒品钱...
Oh, let me guess -- your -- your drug money,
对讲机
walkie-talkie.
这是什么
What's this?
警徽
A badge.
米奇尔真是欠你个天大的道歉啊
Mitchell's really gonna owe you an apology.
坚持开车 兄弟
Drive strong, brother.
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
亲爱的 你怎么样啦
Hi, honey. How's it going?
坐在一条完美的山林小溪旁
Just sitting here by a perfect mountain stream.
没有什么比大自然中的原始之美还赞的了
Nothing beats the raw beauty of the great outdoors.
你那边怎么样了
How's everything going there?
好得不能再好
Couldn't be better.
我现在在回家的路上
I'm on my way home now,
我们今天缺了一个卡车司机
but we were down a driver,
所以我得到开卡车的机会
so I got to drive a truck today,
我真是爱死了
and I'm loving it.
让我感觉自己像个真正的爷们
Makes me feel like a real man.
是吗
Yeah?
那是什么感觉啊
What's that feel like?
你发生什么事了吗
Something going on with you?
亲爱的 其实我... 我没有跟你坦白
Honey, I haven't been, uh, totally honest with you.
不是我自己离开地♥产♥公♥司♥的
I didn't quit Woosnam, Keneally & Dunphy.
他们... 是他们让我走的
They -- They asked me to leave.
亲爱的 怎么回事
Oh, honey. What happened?
反正就是
Well, you know,
他们都是很野性很凶狠的一群人
those guys have always been super aggressive,
而他们觉得
and they didn't feel like
我没有他们那样的
I have the same killer instinct
杀手本性之类的
that -- that they do.
或许他们说的没错
Maybe they're right.
所以你这个神经病露营就是为了这个吗
Is that what this whole crazy camping thing is about?
证明自己是个硬汉
Proving how tough you are?
可能... 有一点吧
Maybe, a little,
尤其是我现在得自己出去闯
especially since I'll be going out on my own.
菲尔 你在独自承受的不是小事啊
Phil, this is a huge thing you've been going through.
你为什么没跟我说呢
Why didn't you say something?
你这周这么忙
Well, you've had such a busy week.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表