没事 你教训我是对的
No, it's my fault you yelled at me.
你们这里的孩子得承受超大的压力
You kids here are under extreme pressure.
超大压力
Extreme pressure.
你个傻子
You fool.
-老爸 -艾丽克斯
- Dad... - Alex.
我跟你说过有关一位男拉拉队员
Did I ever tell you about a certain male cheerleader
在做空中翻转动作时翻转过度的事吗
who over-rotated during a Flying Half Toby?
他最后一跛一跛地走回宿舍
He limped his way back to his dorm room
把他最爱的服装给扔了
and threw out his favorite outfit,
因为他这个失败者不配穿那件哈伦裤
because harem pants are for winners.
扎脚宽松女长裤
两位 我真没事
Guys, I'm fine!
你们为什么一直要让我觉得我有事
Why do you keep trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist?
不知道 或许我们只是还想被你需要
I don't know. Maybe we just want to feel like you still need us.
但看看你 你才不需要我们呢
But look at you. You don't need anything.
这样很棒啊
Which is terrific.
你就是我们无所不能的超级女儿
You're our little superstar who can do anything.
不是 我真不是
I'm not. I'm not.
我完全完全不觉得是这样
I totally, totally, totally don't feel that way.
快闭嘴
Shut up!
是有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
好吧 行 如果你们非要知道
Okay, fine. if you really must know,
我在这里一直感觉融入不了大家
I've been kind of feeling like an outsider here.
后来我发现我可能有点太爱出风头
It's come to my attention that I may be a bit of a show-off.
在我的高等混沌数学课上有道题
There's a proof in my advanced mathematical chaos class.
在白板上已经一整年了 都没人能解
It's been on the board all year. No one could solve it.
直到某天晚上 我一个灵光一闪
Until one night in bed, it just came to me.
我当然得为那一刻穿上我最好看的裙子
And of course I had to put on my best dress for my big moment.
解完收工
Class dismissed.
我再也不想看到那件白♥痴♥裙子了
I just never want to see that stupid dress again.
宝贝 人们永远都会被你的才智所震慑
Honey, people are always gonna be intimidated by your intellect.
或许你也该对他们露出一些脆弱之处了
Maybe it's time you showed them some of your vulnerability.
他们怎么可能没看过
How have they not seen it?
我从小到大都是个书呆死宅
I've been an awkward nerd my whole life.
但在这里你不是啊
Everywhere but here.
亲爱的 在这里...
Sweetheart, here...
你就是海莉
you're Haley.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我知道很烂 但这只是半成品
I know it's stinks! It's a work in progress.
不是的 你这个掉了而已
No, you, uh... just dropped this.
而且... 其实你没什么好担心的啊
And, actually, you've got nothing to worry about.
我的进度比你落后多了
You're way further along than I am.
我都有点抓狂了
I'm kind of freaking out.
真的吗
Really?
我做了一个猜拳机器人 而且做得超烂
I built a rock-paper-scissors robot, and it sucks.
-跟它猜10次我能赢8次 -真的吗
- I beat it 8 out of 10 times. - What?
如果你现在不是很忙
Hey, if you're not too busy right now,
你愿意帮忙我弄一下我的吗
do you think maybe you'd want to help me with mine a little bit?
可以啊
Sure.
同志 干得好
Nice work, partner.
药到病除
That was a clinic.
咱俩教孩子真是强到极限了
Yeah, we are parenting at the highest possible level.
强到极限
Highest possible level.
你们俩傻子
You fools!
我按你要求打给酒店了
So, I called the hotel like you asked.
小吧台补满了你要求的酒
Mini-bar's stocked with rose and Ensure.
然后取消掉一个人的预定了
And I canceled the one reservation.
是谁不来了
Who's not coming?
这件事嘛 我们得谈谈
About that, uh, we need to talk.
好
Okay.
车门锁上了
It's locked.
沃里斯先生在听说
Mr. Voorhees was a little too excited
那个球车女郎也来的时候 特别激动
to hear that the cart girl was tagging along.
抱歉 但我不想冒
I'm sorry, but I can't risk being upstaged
被性感30岁辣妹给抢风头的风险
by a hot-to-trot 30-year-old.
有点乱四舍五入了啊
Kind of rounded up there.
所以 我就这么不再是你的助理了吗
So, I'm just out as your assistant, like that?
我内心比表露出来的难过多了
It's harder on me than it looks.
我感觉真的...
I feel really...
要说就说吧
Go ahead.
第七洞有四人组感觉很口渴
There's a foursome on the seventh green that looks thirsty.
谢谢你 老板
Thanks, boss.
卢克 你绝对不会后悔第一次请了球车男郎
Luke! Luke, you will not regret hiring your first male cart girl.
我之前没说 但我之前一直在人生谷底
I didn't mention, but I've been in a really dark place.
不介意的话 我可以不围这个丝巾吗
Hey, do you mind if I ditch the kerchief?
这个嘛
Yeah...
可能需要你交还你的皮带跟鞋带
might want to hand over your belt and shoelaces, too.
我们边走边聊吧 鲁本
Take a walk with me, Reuben.
你家冻芒果快没了 记得加在你的购物清单上
You're low on frozen mangoes. Put it on your list.
对了 再帮我带一盒卫生棉条
Oh, and get me a box of lady sticks.
你在做什么
What -- What -- What are you making?
我在做你们的一种娘基[水果]沙冰
I'm making one of your fruit smoothies.
-小帕 -好啦 我重说
- Oh, Pam. - ?All right,
我在做一个你们男同性恋者的沙冰
I'm making one of your homosexual smoothies.
-怎么搞的 -我天
- What the hell? ?- Oh, my gosh.
妈呀
Oh, my gosh! Okay.
去拿水管 快去拿水管 在窗户那边
Get the hose! Get the hose! It's in the window!
快点 米奇
Oh, Mitchell! hurry!
我敢打赌这就是厨房♥起火的原因
I bet that's what started the fire.
这怎么可能
Well, h-how can it be
这可是它第一次这么冒火花啊
when that's the first time it's sparked ever?
是啊 应该是烤箱造成的
Yeah, it was the oven.
我出门前把烤箱关了 我跟米奇尔说过了
I turned that off. I told Mitchell.
-她说过吗 -你跟我说过吗
- She did? ?- Did you? I --
如果你说过我应该有印象啊
See, I feel like I'd remember that.
厨房♥你烧的 结果你让我背锅吗
You let me think I burned down the kitchen when you did?
不然改造厨房♥的事我一点话语权都没有
It was the only way for me to get a say in the remodel.
要不要这么夸张啊
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
我也有让你挑选东西啊
I let you pick things.
是吗 这里你说出一件是我挑的东西
Really? Name one thing in this room that was my idea.
就一件 一件 说一件是吗
Oh, just one -- one thing? One thing. Mm-hmm.
可以 我看看
Okay, well, fine.
毛毯 这个毛毯怎么说
how -- how about the blanket?
你说这个毛毯会让你想起你以前
Yeah, because you said it reminded you of the blanket
在爷爷奶奶家里躺的那毯子
you used to lay on at your grandparents' house
那时你一边吃着焦糖玉米 一边看电视
and eat your caramel corn when you watched
看着玛丽·卢·雷顿为美国夺下奥♥运♥体操金牌
Mary Lou Retton vault her way into America's heart.
你在说些什么乱七八糟的
What are you talking about?
你该不会觉得可以强行将回忆植入我脑中
Are -- Are you seriously trying to incept a memory in my mind
我就会真觉得是我自己挑的吧
to make me believe that I chose that blanket?
就像你让我觉得厨房♥是我烧的那样吗
Oh, kind of like you made me think I burned down our kitchen?
好了
Okay, whoa.
为什么我们要这样折磨对方
Why do we keep doing this to each other?
对啊 我们已经残缺到连诚实都做不到了吗
I know. Are we so broken that we can't even be honest?
说到残缺 买♥♥个新的搅拌机如何
Speaking of broken, how about a new blender?
麻利麻利
Chop chop --
是搅拌机品牌 也是让你们麻利点
That is both the brand and when I want it!
我想到了 我有个理论
okay. I have a theory...
可以让我们原谅自己
...uh, that lets us both off the hook.
我很乐意支持
I'm inclined to be on board.
我们都同意你的姐姐
Um, we both can agree that your sister
-有点倚强凌弱 -是的
- can be a bit of a bully. - Yes.
我确定你成长过程中
I'm sure growing up,
想达到目的 就必须使出点小手段
the only way to get your way was to be manipulative.
在你成长过程中 也同样受到
It might also be said you grew up oppressed
史上最恶的恶魔之一欺压
by one of history's great monsters --
也就是你姐 克莱尔
your sister, Claire.
正是如此
Exactly.
我们才不糟糕
We're not terrible.
-是她们 -是她们
- They are. - They are.
杰
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表