I feel like NERP is my familia.
是啊 我们圣诞节都在这里过的
Yeah, we were all here on Christmas.
也许现在是时候了
Maybe it is the right time.
我祖母不在了
My abuela is gone.
叔祖母都不在了
My great aunts are all gone.
河道被改直了
They straightened the river.
诺普公♥司♥可以重新把它变弯
NERP can re-curve it.
也许是时候跟
Maybe it is the time to say "Goodbye"
唯一一样有真正联♥系♥的东西说"再见"了...
to the one thing that is a real connection to --
你不会跟任何东西说再见
You're not saying "Goodbye" To anything.
交易结束了
This deal is done!
很抱歉这样为难你
I'm so sorry to have put you in this position.
我绝对不会让你背弃...
I will never ask you to turn your back --
-你搞砸了 蠢蛋 -什么
- You blew it, you dummy! - What?
我本来想卖♥♥掉那白♥痴♥辣酱的
I wanted to sell that stupid sauce!
等等 我搞不懂了
Wait a minute. I'm confused.
你为什么要告诉她交易取消了
Why did you tell her that the deal was off?
我是想保护你的家族传承
I was trying to protect your legacy.
什么传承 根本没有传承
What legacy? There's not legacy.
整个故事都是我瞎编来抬高价格的
I invented that whole story to drive up the price.
你确定你是销♥售♥业的吗
Are you sure you're in sales?
那照片呢
What about the pictures?
是我从曼尼的
I cut them out
《国家地理》旧杂♥志♥上剪下来的
from Manny's National Geographic old magazines.
瞧瞧 这里甚至还有
Look, there's even a picture
环球影城游玩的照片
at the Universal Studios tour.
背景是《惊魂记》的房♥子
That's the "Psycho" House in the back!
所以你想摆脱辣酱生意吗
So, you want to get rid of the business?
是啊 我讨厌它
Yes, I hate that sauce.
像狗一样烦
It's a dog!
我在市里有好多储存室
I have storage lockers all over town
里面都是辣酱罐
full of jars.
我试过冲进马桶 但它腐蚀了管道
I tried to flush it, but it eats up the pipes.
你可以直接告诉我啊
You could've just told me.
我不想承认你是对的
I didn't want to admit that you were right
我这辈子都得听你说
and have to hear "I told you so"
"我跟你说过了吧"
for the rest of my life.
是你这辈子
Well, your life.
但这是我结婚后自己做的
But, it was the first thing I was doing on my own
第一个事业
after getting married.
结果很失败
And it was a failure.
亲爱的 你别把自己逼太紧
Honey, you've got to cut yourself some slack.
你知道我抛弃过多少
Do you know how many ideas I had to dump
行不通的点子吗
because they weren't working?
我曾是职业回力球联赛的隐名合伙人
I was a silent partner of a professional Jai Alai league.
是用汤勺玩球的那项运动吗
With the ball and the scoopy thing?
你俩 搞什么呢
You guys! What was that?!
现在我再也没法得到我自己的豆袋椅了
Now I'm never gonna get my own bean bag chair.
不 现在没事了 我们想卖♥♥了
No, it's gonna be fine. We want to sell now.
太迟了 她翻篇了
It's too late. She's moved on.
妮可不给第二次机会
Nicole doesn't give second chances.
主要是因为《第二次机会》是
Mostly because that's the name
她和安德鲁·麦卡锡失败的浪漫喜剧的名字
of a failed rom-com she made with Andrew McCarthy.
我之前就是在那部剧上看到的她
That's where I've seen her before!
听着 这还没结束
Listen, this isn't over.
我之前有过背水一战的时候
I've had my back against the wall before.
丹佛 橱柜展览会 97年
Denver, Closet-Con, '97.
我仓库里都是雪松货架
I had a warehouse full of cedar shelves.
落基山脉刮来一场风暴
A storm blew in over the Rockies --
你卖♥♥了橱柜 我知道
You sold the closet. I get it.
-我们上去吧 -故事情节还有很多的
- Let's go up there. - There's a whole story here.
妮可 瞧瞧谁回来了
Nicole! Look who came back!
我们刚在外面交谈
Listen, we were just talking outside,
也许我有点轻率了
and maybe I was a little rash.
真的吗
Really?
也许太轻率[皮疹]了
Maybe a big rash.
很高兴听你这样说
I'm so happy to hear you say that
你们走后我一直
'cause I haven't been able to stop
忍♥不住吃你们的辣酱
eating your salsa since you left.
你没有办法证明是吃了我们辣酱
There's no way to prove that.
顺便问问
Apropos of nothing,
你信西药吗
do you believe in Western medicine?
爽
Ahh! Sweet.
卢克
Luke!
爸爸
Dad?
很需要你 伙计
Need you bad, buddy.
-你为什么在叫 -别告诉你妈妈
- Why are you yelling? - Oh, don't tell Mom,
我运动过猛 我耳朵都堵了
but I worked out too hard, and it clogged my ears.
我需要一些冰块 还有热敷袋
I need some ice. And a heating pad.
还有止痛药
And some aspirin.
还有不需要嚼的食物 比如果冻或汤
And some soft foods, like Jell-o or soup.
你能做水煮蛋吗 能听到我说话吗
Can you poach an egg? Can you even hear me?!
您好
Hi.
好的
Okay.
-我马上回来 -好吧
- I'll be right back. -Okay...
怎么了
What's going on?
别告诉你♥爸♥ 但我动不了了
Don't tell you father, but I can't move.
帮我把浴缸放好水 等放好了
Start me a tub and when it's ready,
把我抱到楼上再放进浴缸里
carry me upstairs and put me in it.
你能帮我烧壶水泡茶吗
Can you boil water for tea?
可以吧
I guess.
卢克 你上哪去啦 哥们
Luke, what happened, chief?
我在帮妈弄点东西
Uh, I'm helping Mom with something!
别暴露啊
Don't say that!
克莱尔 没事吧
Claire, everything okay?!
没事啊 我就拉伸一下
Yes! I'm just stretching!
我也是
Me, too!
卢克
Luke!
他来帮忙我弄一些电脑的东西
Uh, he's helping me with something on the computer!
他可会弄电脑了
He's so good at computers!
太聪明了 这孩子
Oh, such a smart boy!
好了 够了 你们俩简直神经病
Okay, all right. This is nuts.
什么 别
What? No.
哎哟喂
Oh, boy.
你好啊
Hi.
-你好啊 亲爱的 -宝贝
- Oh, hi, honey. - Hey, sweetie.
你还好吗
Are you good?
还不错啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
-那你呢 -棒呆了
- Are you good? - ?So good!
我不知道你们俩是在搞什么鬼
I don't know what's going on here,
但你们俩都不好
but neither of you are good!
如果你们想要有人照顾你们
If you want someone to take care of you,
我建议等你们俩能动了 再生个孩子吧
I suggest once you can move, you make another baby.
你也浑身疼吗
You're hurting, too?
那场比赛可真是要亲命了
That race, it almost destroyed me.
我可能这辈子只能维持这个姿势了
And I have to spend the rest of my life in this position.
我们这是在干嘛啊
What are we doing?
我们这比赛的状态就像两个不中用的中年人
We're competing like a couple of 40-year-olds.
我好几个月没健身了
I haven't worked out in months.
但你这是怎么回事
But, what's up with you?
你不是整天往篮球场跑吗
You're out on that basketball court all the time.
克莱尔
Claire.
我想介绍你认识一个人
There's someone I'd like for you to meet...
这是牛逼负鼠哥
This is Awesome Possum.
我不是去运动
Instead of working out,
我都是跟超酷的朋友们玩机器人♥大♥战
my super cool friends and I have epic robot battles.
我唯一会流汗的时候
The only time I break a sweat
是我们跑去买♥♥冰淇淋的时候
is when we run after the ice cream truck.
半途而废的感觉就是这样吗
Is this what giving up feels like?
不算 我们一起放弃就不算啊
No, not if we do it together.
我们一起用合理的速度
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表