No, you won't. We got it for free
开信♥用♥卡♥时免费送的
when we opened a credit card at the gas station.
我坚持赔 我包里有旅行支票
I insist. I have traveler's checks in my bag.
不 莱昂内尔 没事的
No, Lionel, it's f-- okay.
不 这让我很难受
No, you know what, this is upsetting me.
他穿着也受他们控制
He dresses the way they tell him to dress.
饮食也受他们控制
He eats what they tell him to eat.
是啊 他们控制了他的一言一行
I know. They control his every move,
也很明显能看出他为了配合压力很大
and he clearly feels pressured to go along with it.
或许这就是为什么他一直对我说
That's probably why he keeps telling me
我能住在这很幸运
how lucky I am to live here.
他说了这种话吗 你怎么不告诉我们
He said that? Wh-Why didn't you tell us?
你们俩说话时不太给别人插话的余...
You guys don't leave a lot of space to jump into your conversat-
你知道这是怎么回事吗 小卡
You know what this is, Cam?
他明显很嫉妒莉莉
He's obviously jealous of Lily
因为我们允许她做个孩子 能尽情玩耍
because we allow her to be a kid and have fun.
如果他知道我能去学骑马
Imagine how jealous he'll be
想象一下他该有多嫉妒啊
when he finds out about my horseback-riding lessons.
-放弃吧 -想得美
- Let it go. - We're not doing that.
你知道我现在想吃什么吗
You know what I'm in the mood for?
我知道听起来很神经 但我想吃华夫饼
And I know it sounds crazy, but waffles.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你说得对 你总能阻止我浪过头
You're right. You keep me from flying too high.
"提前祝你生日快乐 妈妈
"Happy early birthday, Mom.
爱你的艾丽克斯和本" 我的天啊
Love, Alex and Ben." Oh, my God.
对啊 还有六个月才到你生日呢
I know. Your birthday isn't for six months.
不 菲尔
No, Phil!
二位好 这画挺酷的 谁画的
Hey, guys. Cool painting. Who did it?
艾丽克斯和本
?Alex and Ben.
我昨晚好像听到他们作画了
Oh, I think I heard them making it last night.
她一直说他"做"得不对 但我看挺好的
She kept saying he was doing it wrong, but it looks good to me.
虽然我对艺术毫无了解
I mean, I don't know anything about art,
但 我了解自己喜欢什么
but... I know what I like.
我不过调侃一句本是妈宝
I make one comment about Ben's mommy,
艾丽克斯就来这一出
and Alex does this.
她太好斗了
It's aggressive.
感觉她用掌印画火鸡才多久之前
I remember when she made a turkey with her handprint.
她只是想气我
She's just trying to get
看我什么反应 对不对
some sort of reaction out of me, isn't she?
但你不会上钩的 对吧
But you're not gonna take the bait, right?
-你没那么小气 -我可说不好 菲尔
- You're bigger than that. ?- I don't know, Phil.
她这可是对我们大不敬
This is-This is very disrespectful.
我觉得我们得挫挫她的锐气
I think she needs to be taken down a peg.
你打算坐下和她好好聊聊 对吧
So then, you'll just sit her down and talk to her, right?
那也行
I could do that,
或许在她和本过来一起吃晚餐时说
maybe over dinner with her and Ben...
这就对了 我为你骄傲
There you go. I'm proud of you.
一顿令人难忘的晚餐
...A dinner no one will soon forget.
好吧
Fine.
但我告诉你 我要去吃华夫饼了
But know that I'm having a waffle.
瞧瞧你对我们家做了些什么
This is what you're doing to our family!
停车 你知道规矩 戴好头盔
Stop. You know the rules. Helmet.
继续开吧
Off with you.
小短 你在说笑
Shorty, you're kidding.
我从不拿水果的事说笑
I never joke when it comes to fruit.
你手里的奇迹之果是李子和杏杂交的
That miracle in your hand is a half plum, half apricot.
想当初只有一起打成果汁才能让二者结合
There was a time they could only accomplish that in juice.
杰
Oh. ?Jay.
不好意思 我一高兴忘记时间了
Oh, sorry, I kind of lost track of time.
别在意
Hey, no worries.
我不过是你四年没见的最好的朋友
Who among us hasn't blown off his best friend
小短是在第5季第13集离开的
你为了买♥♥水果放我鸽子也是人之常情
he hasn't seen in four years to go fruit shopping?
感觉某人该来杯石榴葡萄大爆♥炸♥降降火
Sounds like somebody could use a Pomegrapefruit Blast.
"大爆♥炸♥"就是"酸奶"
Blast means "yogurt."
你在丛林里住得太久了
You've been spending too much time in the jungle.
你需要重新体验一下文明
What you need is a little civilization.
我们去打保龄球吧
Let's go bowling.
我很想去 不过...
Well, I would love to, but, uh...
我想在去剧院前睡一会儿
I kind of want to take a nap before we got to the theater.
-你要带小短去剧院吗 -是的
- Um, you're taking Shorty to the theater? - Ah, yes.
我买♥♥票本是想和曼尼一起去
I got the tickets for me and Manny,
但他不能去
but he can't go
小短又很喜欢《魔法坏女巫》
and Shorty loves "Wicked."
又名《女巫前传》 是知名音乐剧
讲述《绿野仙踪》里那位坏女巫的故事
他觉得他像好女巫格琳达
He thinks he's a Galinda
他哥像坏女巫爱尔法巴
and his brother an Elphaba.
你意识到自己在做什么了吗
You know what you're doing, don't you?
你在把小短变成曼尼
You're turning Shorty into Manny.
别再霸占我最好的朋友了
Stop hogging my best friend!
好吧 如果你不爽 那你带他去
Okay, if you're so upset, then you can take him.
但别再说"最好的朋友"了
But stop saying "best friend."
你这个年纪不该用那个词了
You're too old to be using that word.
麦莉·赛勒斯主演的青少年喜剧《汉娜·蒙塔娜》
蒙大拿的汉娜可以有最好的朋友
Hannah from Montana has a best friend.
而你不可以
You don't.
至少我最好的朋友不是我儿子
At least my best friend isn't my son.
我是你最好的朋友吗 妈妈
I'm your best friend, Mom?
是的 小乖乖
Yes, Papi.
你就是他刚才说的那个儿子
You are the son that he's talking about.
如果他说莉莉能在我们家很幸运
Look, if he said Lily's lucky to be here,
那他显然在胡娇和罗纳多家过得不开心
then he's clearly unhappy at Pepper and Ronaldo's.
哪个孩子会开心啊
I mean, w-what kid wouldn't be?
他们家得维持那么一尘不染
I mean, that house is so sterile.
你记不记得那次胡娇生我气时
Do you remember when Pepper got mad at me
他先铺好塑料布
and he laid down plastic
才朝我脸上泼饮料
before throwing a drink in my face?
那我们必须得去说点什么吧
So then, we have to say something.
我们大家是朋友
?I mean, we're their friends.
我们为人父母又比较有经验
We're experienced parents.
他们现在改还来得及啊
There's -- There's still time for them to change.
别 我们没资格管
No, it's not our place.
我们就... 别管人家家务事吧
Let's just, you know, stay out of it.
他们都不锁门吗
They keep their door unlocked?
这就是家里没什么东西可偷的好处
That's the upside of not having anything worth stealing.
你们是糟糕的父母
You're terrible parents.
好吧 看来我们还是要说
Okay, so, I guess we are saying something.
好了
All right.
是时候来点严厉的教育[激烈的爱]了
Time for some tough love, boys.
天啊 我们就害怕
Oh, goodness, we feared you two
你们俩喜欢那种"玩法"
might be into that sort of thing,
但我们还是免了吧
but we're gonna have to pass.
我才不信你真觉得他是这意思
Oh, you can't possibly think that's what he meant.
不 我在转移话题
No, I'm deflecting!
我感受到残酷坦诚的恶心威胁
I feel the sickening threat of brutal honesty,
我极其不舒服
and I'm wildly uncomfortable.
好吧 要开始了
Okay, well, here goes.
我们觉得你们收养莱昂内尔很好 但是...
We think it's great that you adopted Lionel, but...
好吧 这反应也太早了
Okay, a little early for that reaction.
我还没说到
I haven't even gotten to say,
"别把你们的花里胡哨强加到可怜的孩子身上"
"Stop imposing your fancy ways on that poor child."
可以反应了
And hit it.
我们做父母
Look, we have been at this parenting thing
也有一段时间了 而...
for a while now, and...
是啊 莉莉最"讨人喜欢"了
Yeah, and Lily is such a delight!
对不起 我可能会有点抬杠
Sorry, I'm gonna be lashing out for a bit.
总之 为人父母有时候
Anyway, um, part of parenting
就是要让孩子接触到你重视的东西
is exposing your children to things that you value.
比方说艺术 文化和好的食物...
You know, art and culture and good food...
我们就是这么做的
That's exactly what we're doing.
但有时候还要让他们发掘自我
But it's also about letting them figure out who they are,
做他们自己想做的事
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表