你的出发点是好的
that your heart was in the right place
就是你还小卡刺刀这件事
giving Cam back his bayonet.
但像你这样的体面人...
But knowing what a decent person you are,
我确定你一定有计划要...
I'm sure you're planning on --
博 开门
Bo, open this door!
博
Bo!
博
Bo --
你是打算让我在车里等你多久啊
How long you expect me to wait out there in the car?
天啊 求你告诉我她是你的出租车司机
Oh, God, please tell me this is your cab driver.
我叫海瑟
I'm Heather.
就像海色 不过我是"瑟"
It's like feather, but with an "H".
我认识你这名字
I'm familiar with the name.
亲爱的 我很快就出来
Uh, I'll be right out, sweetie.
先等我跟客户聊完就行
I'm just finishing up with my client.
好的 品克先生 您就等着
Okay, Mr. Pringle, you can expect delivery
一公与一母南美栗鼠送到您府上
of one male and one female chinchilla
只需等...
in the next...
好险 她走了
Phew. Good. She's gone.
你能相信我是随机应变 现场编的吗
Can you believe I just thought of that on the spot?
我不要下楼 小卡
I'm not going down there, Cam.
我一到他身边就不清醒
I don't trust myself around him.
我看到他的脸庞 他的声音
I see that face, I hear that voice,
我的心就融化
I go all gooey.
这话你的同性恋友人十分赞同
You're preaching to the gay man's choir, here.
但你得为自己做决定
But you have to decide for yourself,
而且你得保持清醒
and you need to keep a clear head.
要不这样吧
You know what? All right.
教你一招我当年
So, here's a trick that I used
青春期情窦初开时用的招数
when I was coming of age.
我当时有一点缺乏自♥制♥力
So, I had a little bit of a self-control problem,
我会在我的手腕上绑一个橡皮筋
and I would put a rubber band around my wrist
每当我有冲动想要...
and flick it every time I got the urge
我就会弹一下
to...flick it.
以前我们一起看有型男的电视剧
You used to snap one of those like crazy
《正义前锋》时 你总疯狂弹啊
whenever we watched "Dukes of Hazzard."
是啊 所以我平安看完7季
Yeah. I got through all seven seasons --
一次特殊"事故"都没发生
zero incidents.
好了
Okay.
想说什么说吧
Say your piece.
但我先告诉你
But I'll tell you right now,
我可不会轻易被你说服
I ain't gonna make it easy for you.
你看起来真美啊 小帕姆
You sure look pretty, Pam'n'cheese.
博
Oh, Bo...
过来抱抱
Come here.
我们促成了这一对
We did that.
是啊 是我们促成的
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
我知道我配不上你
I know I don't deserve you,
但如果你与卡尔愿意要我
but if you and Cal will have me,
我发誓我愿意用我的余生
I promise to spend every day of my life
向你证明我值得托付
proving that I am worthy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
看看这戒指真是太美了
Look at this beautiful ring!
简直太完美...
It's just so perfect --
谁是海瑟
Who's Heather?
这是卖♥♥我戒指的珠宝商的名字
Oh, that's the name of the jeweler I bought it from.
海瑟戒指与其他东西店
Heather's Rings and... things.
够了 不行 不可以
Okay! Nope! Mnh-mnh! Nope!
不行 连我都没办法再为你开脱了
No, even I can't spin this anymore.
听我说 博就是个烂人
All right. Bo is a disaster, okay?
他一点都没变
He -- he hasn't changed one bit.
他就是个骗子 还是个贼
He is a liar, he is a thief,
他白天就开始喝酒 他...
he is a day drinker, he --
他从海瑟那里偷来的这戒指
He stole that ring from Heather,
而海瑟人正在外面 以防你拒绝了博
who's waiting outside for him in case you say no.
你怎么能说出这些话
Hey! You can't say any of that!
我们有律师客户保密权
That's attorney-client privilege!
他还是个傻♥逼♥
He's also an idiot.
来 我才不会让你跟卡尔
Look, okay, I am not letting you and Cal
接近这烂人一步呢 好吗
go anywhere near him, all right?
真不敢相信我居然
I cannot believe I got drawn in
又被你大而深邃的蓝眼珠给迷惑了
by those big beautiful blue eyes again.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
这你说了不算吧 是吧
Well, it's not really up to you, now is it?
你觉得呢 帕姆美人
What you think, Pamburger?
我...
Well, I --
滚出去
Get the hell out!
行
Fine.
还好我有善待海瑟 为她留着空调
I'm glad I left the air conditioning on for Heather.
我还...
I even got --
谢谢你了 米奇尔
Thanks, Mitchell...
谢谢你那样为我着想
...for taking care of me like that.
你在这里也有个家
You have a home here
-你在这里待多久都行 -米奇尔
- as long as you need it, okay? - Aww, Mitchell,
你真的有在为她着想
you really are looking out for my sister.
听我说 帕姆
And you know what, Pam?
既然你还会在这里多住一段时间
As long as you're gonna be staying here for a little while,
你要多注意随手关门啊
you got to mind the door a little better.
拉里老是会溜出去
Larry keeps getting out.
-你再说一次"拉里"试试 -行
- Say "Larry" one more time. - Okay.
拉里
Larry.
你妈打电♥话♥跟你说要播我的电影啦
Your mother called you about the screening of my film.
她放我们鸽子了
She blew us off,
用被蜜蜂攻击了的烂理由
some lame excuse about being attacked by bees.
管她的 我们开始看吧
Oh what the hell, let's start.
你在那里干嘛
What are you doing over there?
你才在里面干嘛吧
What are you doing up there?
那是你跟前第♥一♥夫♥人♥小瓢虫·约翰逊吗
Is that you with Lady Bird Johnson?
是啊 我可是当年衣柜杂♥志♥的
Sure is. I was Closet Magazine's
"业界不可错过新星"
"Movers and Groovers to Watch."
她做的介绍演说
She did the keynote,
还称赞了我的小胡子
complimented my mustache...
大好时光啊
Heady times.
那个新闻片段是怎么回事
What's with all that news footage?
历史背景也是很重要的
Well, historical context is important.
政♥府♥水门事件丑闻过后
Post-Watergate,
大众想要透明化
people wanted transparency,
所以设计了玻璃衣柜
hence the glass closet.
我跟你解释下为什么下一个镜头我没穿衣服
Now, let me explain why my shirt is off in the next shot.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表