You can spend the night here tonight.
你确定吗 妈
Are you sure, Mom?
确定 我去再拿些葡萄酒来
Yeah, I'm sure. I'll go get some more wine.
对她走路的姿势有什么建议吗
Any tips on how she moves?
我从没见过这样的身姿
I've never seen anything like it.
是吧
Right?
你好啊 肖恩
Hello, Shane.
代理副校长塔克
Acting Vice Principal Tucker.
我知道你认为你现在很讨人喜欢
I know you think you're pretty cute right now,
但在太阳落山前
but before this day is done,
我会让你承认是你上传了那个视频
I will get you to admit you sent out that video.
的确是我上传了那个视频
I did send out that video.
我就知道你会老实招来
I knew you'd crack.
听着
Look, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是很需要让这些孩子接受我
I just really need these kids to accept me.
不 肖恩 你不需要
No, Shane, you don't.
不过是他们很受欢迎
Because they're popular,
让你认为你需要他们的认可
you think you need their approval.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
是吗
Oh, are you, now?
我们很关注这所学校内的毒品买♥♥卖♥♥情况
There's concern about some drug traffic at this school.
我是来卧底将他们一网打尽的
I am here, undercover, to shut it down.
是吗是吗
Okay, yeah.
我其实早就知道你是警♥察♥
Okay, well, I kind of always knew you were police.
当然
Well, sure.
你也是执法人员
You're law enforcement, too.
同类之间有感应
We know our own.
警♥察♥的双眼
Cop eyes.
警♥察♥的双眼
Cop eyes.
好
Okay.
具体是怎么个情况
So what's the play?
有种新型化合致幻药叫迪克吗♥啡♥
There's this new designer drug called Dexomorphone.
孩子们叫它"傻子"
?Kids are calling them "Dum-Dums."
今晚北校区举办篮球赛时
So there's this big deal going down tonight
会有一场大买♥♥卖♥♥
on the north campus during the basketball game.
你想让我帮忙逮捕罪犯
And you want my help with the bust.
是的
Yes.
你的任务就是不要接近那里
By being nowhere near there.
我不想吓跑这些毒贩子
I don't want to spook these dealers.
收到
Copy that.
但以防你需要后援
But in case you need backup,
我应该在北校区附近待命
I should be near north campus.
或者绝对不要接近
Or nowhere near there.
或者去
Or there...
但缩在我车里以防被人看见
but slouched down in my car so no one sees me.
或者留在你家里
Or at your house.
了解
Right.
好的
Okay.
警♥察♥的双眼
Cop eyes.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
我们要去外面散步吗
Are we gonna go outside?
是的 去散步
Yes, we are.
小心
Careful.
我告诉过你多少次不要把这个扔在这
How many times have I told you not to leave this here?
会有人被绊倒的
Someone's gonna trip on it.
我现在有很多烦恼顾不过来
There's a lot going on with me right now.
我的身体开始发育了
My body's changing.
行了 你总用这个借口
Okay. You always use that.
今天你要学会负责任
Hey, today, you're gonna learn about responsibility.
今天 你得照顾一个小宝宝
Today, you are gonna take care of a baby.
你想要玩具吗
Do you want a toy?
给你点严厉的爱
Little tough love.
要我说早该这样了
Long overdo, if you ask me.
但这样对你有好处 亲爱的
But it's gonna be good for you, sweetie.
他哭了
He's crying.
宝宝都这样
Well, that's what babies do.
你得抱起来哄哄他
You just got to pick it up, and you got to soothe it.
那好吧
All right, then.
-好 -没事的
- Okay. - It's okay.
-起作用了 -很好
- It worked. - ?Good.
到晚上前都要保持住
Just keep it up for the rest of the afternoon.
等等 我不知道该怎么做
Wait! I don't know what I'm supposed to do!
欢迎体验家长生活
Well, welcome to being a parent.
生存影像日志第二条
Survival vlog number two.
我潜水里去 试图找回我的装备
I descended into the water attempting to retrieve my gear.
踩到了很滑的石头
I encountered slippery rocks...
跌进了又冷又急的水流
...a cold, brisk current,
尽管我没有影像证明
and although I have no photographic evidence of it,
我看到了大海蛇
a sea serpent.
紧接着我翻腾时拍晕了一只路过的鳟鱼
My ensuing thrashing stunned a passing trout.
然后我找到了一些野莓和蜂蜜
I then foraged some wild blueberries and honey
蜂蜜是从那个我后来才发现
from what turned out to be a not --
原来还没完全被废弃的蜂巢里弄的
altogether abandoned hive.
这都证明了
Just goes to show you...
我不需要什么高级的设备
I don't need all that fancy equipment.
菲尔·邓菲可以在野外生存 就连...
Phil Dunphy can survive in the wild, even --
听起来挺大只的是吧
That sounded big, didn't it?
幸好我闻起来像野莓 蜂蜜和生鱼
Good thing I smell like berries, honey, and raw fish,
我简直就是人形的
so I'm basically all three courses
野熊最爱三道菜
of a bear's favorite meal!
就是这样
That's right.
都听听老娘的汽笛吧
Watch them scatter.
-你好 -你好啊 亲爱的
- Hello? - Oh, hi, honey!
今天大多数时间我手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥
I've been out of cell range for most of the day.
我就来关心一下看你好不好
I just wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
很好啊 太好了
Oh. Great, great.
这空气 这树木...
The air, the, uh -- the trees...
苔藓通常都是长在树干的北面对吧
Moss only grows on the north side of trees, right?
我感觉我有可能在绕圈子
I feel like I might be walking in circles.
有没有什么傻子指路苔之类的啊
Is there something called, uh, fool's moss?
不知道耶
I don't know.
你有点上气不接下气 还好吧
You sound out of breath. Is everything okay?
不好啊 克莱尔 我在害怕有熊
No, Claire, I'm worried that a bear
甚至是一家子的熊在追我呢
or even a family of bears is hunting me.
我当然没事啦
Of course I'm okay.
我才刚到几个小时而已
I've only been out here for a couple hours.
你觉得我是什么软脚虾吗
Uh, uh, what kind of man do you think I am?
感觉我们两个都在进行各自的冒险
Well, it sounds like we're both having an adventure.
我刚过地磅 你猜我多重
I just got on a scale, and guess how much I weigh.
五吨♥呢
5 tons!
是啦 我们之前过节都胖了几斤
Yeah, well, we all put on a few around the holidays.
我晚点再打给你吧
Mwah! Let me call you back a little later.
挂之前 我先发给你一张
Meanwhile, uh, I am sending you a pic
我在最后已知出现位置享受自然的照片
of me enjoying nature at my last known location
穿的是我十分容易辨识的防水夹克
in my very identifiable red Gore-Tex jacket.
最后记得 付家里的园丁工资
Anyhoo, leave a check out for the gardener,
还有 是你让我人生有意义
and you gave my life meaning.
你很爱笑 是不是啊
You're a giggly one, aren't ya?
真怀念这声音
Oh, I miss that sound.
您好 我能看看嘛
Hi. Can I look?
莉莉 怎么样了
Hey, Lily, how's it going?
我很努力了
I'm trying my best,
但我还是不确定做得对不对
but I don't really know what I'm doing.
在它身上犯错总比以后对亲生的犯错好
Well, better to make your mistakes on this one.
懂吧 你等我一下
You know? ?Oh, hold on one second.
有人给我发你大爸的影片
Oh, someone's sending me a video of daddy.
别啊 别又是鼬哥 好了
No, not the Weasel. Okay.
-宝贝 我晚点再打给你好吗 -别挂
- Honey, I got to call you back, all right? - Wait!
天啊 他肯定受尽屈辱啊
God, he must be so humiliated.
你知道他是[像]个娃娃吧
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表