他们怎么敢进行那么多目光交流
I mean, what was with all this eye contact?
我那个年代 书呆子会规规矩矩地盯着鞋
In my day, nerds had the decency to stare at their shoes!
他们的网站看起来挺正规的
Their website looks legitimate.
他们还有不少大客户
I mean, they've got some pretty great clients.
等一下 那是玛格丽特吗
Wait a second, is that Margaret?
她在那工作 肯定是他们挖走了她
She's working there. They must have poached her.
玛吉 接待员
他们肯定给她洗♥脑♥了
Brainwashed her, is what they did.
玛格丽特很容易上当
Margaret is very vulnerable.
我曾经无数次把她从邪教
I've had to rescue her a bunch of times
和安利金字塔营销中救出来
from cults and an Amway pyramid.
快 去把我们的姑娘救回来
Come on. Let's get our girl back!
你都骑出大峡谷了
You were all the way out of the Grand Canyon
才发现我不在驴上
before you realized no one was on my donkey.
不过 当然 我们去救玛格丽特
But, sure, let's go save Margaret.
妈 我的恐龙派对看起来好棒
Mom, my dinosaur party looks amazing!
可我们订的是那个房♥间
But we're in that room.
杰西卡老师毕业派对 欢迎
肯定是有人在我们隔壁办了恐龙派对
Somebody must've done another dinosaur party right next to us.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
唐娜·邓肯医生
Doctor Donna Duncan.
记得我的继子迪格比吗
You remember my stepson, Digby.
他更喜欢不用语言来交流
He prefers nonverbal communication.
这是你的派对吗
This is your party?
你瞧 我看到你预定
You see, I saw that you had signed up
要给杰西卡老师带的班开派对
to throw a party for Miss Jessica's class,
所以我想给伊莱恩老师带的班也办个小派对
so I thought I'd throw a little party for Miss Elaine.
它能喷完火后朝整个房♥间喷糖果哦
It belches fire and then shoots candy all over the room.
妹子
Hey, girl, hey!
我不会陪你去公路旅行的
I'm not going on your road trip.
-什么 -卢克告诉我你一直在煽动他
- What? - Luke told me that you've been hounding him
因为你不想独自开车横跨全国
because you don't want to drive cross-country alone.
我只是想帮你个忙
Oh, I'm just trying to do you a favor.
你要去孟斐斯开会
You're going to a conference in Memphis.
我只要多开12小时车程就行了
It's only 12 hours out of my way.
你不必害怕
Hey, no need to be afraid.
害什么怕
Afraid?
曼尼 我是个穿低胸上衣的漂亮女孩
Manny, I'm a pretty girl who wears low-cut tops.
我知道19岁男孩害怕时是什么神情
I know what a scared 19-year-old boy looks like.
老兄 你五年级时带排箫去学校
Dude, you brought a pan flute to the fifth grade.
你给比你人气高超多的女孩唱小夜曲
You serenade girls who are way out of your league.
你胆子很大 你没问题的
You're a baller. You got this.
-多谢鼓励 -随时乐意效劳
- Thanks. - Anytime.
曼尼 曼尼 你这是绑♥架♥
Manny. Manny, this is kidnapping.
他们办公室真大
Wow, this office is huge.
刚盖的 这里过去是史怀伯格百货商店
Just placed it. This used to be Schweinberg's department store.
那边是电视墙
Wall of TVs over there.
我当时差点撞翻了芝士火锅样品
I almost knocked down the display of fondue pots
因为我看到他们让芭芭拉·沃尔特斯报新闻
when I saw they were letting Barbara Walters anchor the news.
美国最早的女性晚间新闻主播之一
看看是谁来了
Look who's here!
你们一定不会后悔接受我们的出价
You are not gonna regret taking our offer.
我们去庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
我们不是来卖♥♥公♥司♥的
We're not here to sell.
我们是来带玛格丽特回家的
We're here to bring Margaret home.
玛格丽特是谁
Who's Margaret?
玛吉
Margie!
小玛吉
Margie-Marge!
他们怎么骗你来的
How did they get you?
你还独自去宠物店瞎逛吗
Are you still wandering around alone in pet stores?
我告诉过你 这些邪教专拉这种人
I've told you, that's the kind of person these cults target!
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
他们有能做各种汽水的机器
They have one of those machines that makes every kind of soda.
可你有糖尿病 还是个成年人
But you're diabetic. And a grown-up.
既然你们来了 不如我带你们看看新型号♥
You know, since you're here, why don't I show you the new model?
来 过来
Come here. Come over here.
过来 这是伊瑟拉视界精英
Come here. This is the EzraVision Elitist.
站在这
Stand right over there.
面向前面
Face forward.
下午好 伊瑟拉
Good afternoon, Ezra.
下午好 需要什么帮助吗
Good afternoon. How may I help you?
那是什么
What is that?
伊瑟拉 进行全身扫描
Ezra, full body scan.
-来吧 -扫描完成 搜索衣橱
- Here we go. - Scan complete. Searching wardrobe.
根据今天的天气预报
Based on today's weather forecast,
这是您的最佳着装
here's your optimal outfit.
看看标牌
Check the label.
-正是我的尺寸 -没错
- Just my size. - Yes, it is.
这就是衣柜的未来
See, this is the future of closets --
自动化 智能化
automated, intelligent --
七十年代的"情绪衣柜"也是这么宣传的
That's what they said about the "mood closet" in the '70s,
-我亲手送它入土了 -他真暴躁
- and I buried them. - Very cranky.
是的 不过他赢得了暴躁的权利
Yes, but he has earned the right to be cranky,
因为我父亲是这一行的巨人
because my father is a giant in this industry,
并且他为了来这今天没吃冰淇淋三明治
and he had to skip his ice-cream sandwich today to come here.
尼克 该玩激光枪战了
Nick, it's time for laser tag.
太棒了 你们知道吗
Yes! You know what?
无论最终结果如何 裤子你留着
No matter how it shakes out, you can keep the pants.
-我送你了 -我们走
- Those are on me. - Let's go!
我们快走
Let's get the hell out of here.
等等 爸 我
Hang on, Dad. I...
我和你一样不喜欢这些书呆
I don't like these dorks any more than you do,
但他们有些想法可能很有前景
but they might be onto something.
你什么意思 你想卖♥♥公♥司♥吗
What are you saying? You want to sell?
不 我在考虑合并
No, I was thinking more of a merger.
我做了些调查
I did some digging,
他们生产不过来 订单排到两年后了
and they are two years behind on production.
他们需要我们的生产能力
They need our manufacturing,
而说实话 我们需要他们的科技
and frankly, we need their technology.
不 不可能 谈话结束
Nope, not gonna happen. End of conversation.
非要这样吗
Really?
我是在跟你讨论公♥司♥业务
I-I'm having a business discussion.
不是在商量一个新的睡觉时间
I am not negotiating a new bedtime.
我才不要找一个外人当合伙人
I'm not taking on an outside partner.
我懂了 因为你不太会处理合伙人关系
Oh, I get it, 'cause you're not very good with partners.
你让我当负责人得有九次了吧
I mean, you put me in charge, like, nine times,
但如果是个重要决定
but if it's an important decision,
我就得闭嘴
I should just shut up.
这能怪我吗
Well, I can't help it
我对这行有神一般的第六感
if I have a sixth sense about this business.
是衣柜选择了我
Closets chose me!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh! Hey!
那边玩得超嗨的
It's going great over there, huh?
怎么回事 这些孩子做错事了吗
What's this? Are these kids in trouble?
那个派对跟这个不一样 高档多了
That's a different, fancier party than this.
这里唯一好玩的就是那个金字塔 材料是...
The only fun thing I have is that pyramid made out of --
小卡 看你那个巨婴外甥干了什么
Ay, Cam, look what your giant baby nephew did!
对 但你要知道 这不是他的错
Yeah, but you know, it's not his fault.
他的身型是同龄孩子的三倍
He's three times the size of a child his age.
还有你知道吗 有些塔克家的孩子
And you know what, some Tucker boys
会很早就经历痛苦的快速成长♥期♥
have a young growth spurt that's no picnic.
我小时候得上法♥院♥证明年龄才能打少年棒球联盟
I had to go to court to play Little League.
卡梅隆 亲爱的
Cameron, sweetie!
我就觉得听到了你的声音
I thought I heard your voice
穿过这个无趣安静的...
cutting through the joyless silence of this...
我本来想说派对
I want to say party,
但我怕听起来像是讽刺
but I'm afraid it will sound sarcastic.
你们是朋友吗
You guys are friends?
我们在同一家发廊做头发
Uh, well, we go to the same blowout parlor, yeah.
等等 你花钱请我吹头
Wait a minute, did you pay for my Belizian blowout
就是为了让我告诉你歌♥洛莉亚的派对详情
just so I would shout the details of Gloria's party
好让自己能赢过她吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表