Jay?
我在你床下发现了这个
I found this under your bed.
我想你可能会需要用到它
I figured you might be able to use it.
毕竟 你应该也不想成为
I mean, you don't want to be
一所艺术学校里唯一没有贝雷帽的学生吧
the only kid in art school without a beret.
谢谢 既然你已经来了
Thanks. Since you're here,
你想见一见我的新室友吗
you want to meet my new roommate?
他的东西不在了
His stuff's gone.
有人在吗
Knock, knock!
杰 你在这里干嘛
Hi, Jay, what are you doing here?
你不是说你要去俱乐部吗
I thought you were at the club.
你不是说你要去买♥♥鞋吗
You said you were going shopping.
是啊
I was...
但后来我逛街时看到了这个小枕头
but then I saw this little pillow.
看 "闻鸡起舞 大杀四方 反复循环"
Look -- "Wake Up, Kick Ass, Repeat."
是不是特别适合曼尼
Isn't it so Manny?
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
好了 帽子已经送到了 我就先撤了
So, you got your hat, so I'm gonna...
对了 如果我之前没有说过
Look, if I didn't say it...
你来这里念书 很了不起
it's a big deal, you going here.
干得不错
Good job.
如果我之前没有说过
Well, if I didn't say it,
没有你的付出 我也做不到
I-I couldn't have done it without you.
我们这是干嘛
What are we doing?
我们可以拥抱的 我们是一家人啊
We can hug. We're family. ?Yeah.
我们真的是
We are, you know.
我们真的是一家人
We're family.
我会努力让你们感到骄傲的
I'll try to make you proud.
你已经做到了
You already have.
让我也抱一个
Let me in here!
谢谢你一直默默照顾着我们
Thank you for taking good care of us.
你对你爱的人就是会这么付出
Well, that's what you do for the people you love.
你爱的人也爱你
They love you, too!
可恶
Damn it!
-可恶 -认输并不可耻
- Damn it. - There's no shame in admitting defeat.
你不懂啦 他要累了
You don't understand. He's getting tired.
这才是重点 他才不会累 他是个机器
He's not tired. That's the point. He's a Machine.
你能不能就对我有信心一次啊
Just once, would you believe in me?!
你是我老婆 你不是应该当我人生的基"石"吗
As my wife, aren't you supposed to be my rock?
靠
Damn it!
每个妈妈都会教育小孩 不可以
What does every mother tell their kid not to
拿着... 布[剪刀]跑
run with? Paper!
我去
Damn it!
我的手开始酸了
My hand is getting tired.
对不起啊 小伙子 怎么不早点说
Oh, I'm so sorry, buddy. Why didn't you say so?
来击个拳
Fist bump.
哈 垃圾
Ha! Loser.
-不 -还是冠军
- No. - And still champion!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表