我想穿什么穿什么
Whatever I want.
我刚刚发现我的母亲
Okay, I just found out that my mother
在背后偷偷控制了我做的所有决定
has been secretly controlling every decision we've ever made,
所以我们决定夺回自己的人生
so we are taking our lives back.
她觉得这颜色使我脸无光 你们猜怎么着
She thinks this color washes me out. Well, guess what?
-她说得对吗 -你跟地毯颜色很搭
- She was right? - You match the carpet.
你说话的时候多露出牙齿
Use more teeth when you talk,
因为好难聚焦在你的脸上
because I'm losing your whole face.
别理他们
Okay, pay them no never mind.
她在15年前也暗示了
Uh, she also implied 15 years ago
小卡的口音很土 所以这也要改回去
that Cam's accent was trashy, so that's also happening.
是滴 口音立马回来
Yep, and it came right back to me
比偷♥情♥的男人交房♥费速度还快
like a cheatin' husband on his rent day.
两位去拿杯酒水吧
Grab yourselves a drink.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
什么鬼
What the hell?
难道没人懂什么是
Does no one know what
"高档鸡尾酒好莱坞闪亮动人"吗
"Upscale cocktail Hollywood glamour fabulous" means?
-我啊 -我不是吗
- Hello. - Gloria.
我不懂 抱歉 我不得不发泄一下怒气
No, I don't. I'm sorry. I had to run off some rage.
米奇尔你是律师 我想问我能跟全家离婚吗
Mitchell, you're a lawyer. Can I divorce my whole family?
你现在是面对着我吗
Are you even facing me right now?
靠咧 你家那堆人来了 溜 快溜
Tarnation, here comes your kin! Git! Git! Oh!
抱歉 我还在调整口音的度
Sorry, I'm still working on the balance.
妈在那边 卢克 快打开卖♥♥萌模式
Oh, there's Mom. Luke, turn your cute on.
我的警长大人来了
There's my Sheriff.
我想拍你跟海报
Go. I want to take a picture with the poster.
抱歉 我现在没心情...
I'm sorry, I'm not really in a place --
摆姿势
Pose.
米奇尔
Mitchell?
抱歉 没注意到你就在地毯上
Sorry, I didn't see you against the carpet.
妈咪
Mommy?
少来 不萌了 你都要40岁了
Nope. Not cute anymore. You're 40.
你知道原谅人能产生一种生物化学反应...
You know, forgiveness creates a biochemical reaction that --
关我屁事
Don't care.
到你了
You're up.
你走了对吧
You're gone, aren't you?
好了各位 坐下 到观影的时候了
Okay, everybody, sit down. It's time to watch the movie!
妈还在你家吗
Is Mom still at your house?
她不爽我 气呼呼地跑了
Oh, no, she ran off all mad at me.
看来我今年无福收到再生纸做的圣诞卡了
I guess I'm not getting a recycled hemp Christmas card this year.
我跟小卡跟她也有点仇
Well, Cam and I have a tiny bone to pick with her, too,
因为她想控制我们的生活一切
for controlling our entire lives.
但这又有何所谓 我们都知道她会说
Not that it'll matter. We all know what she's gonna say.
"我在乎你们是我的错吗"
"Well, forgive me for caring."
-不是吧 -看看谁来了
- Are you kidding?! - Look who dropped in.
真是个惊喜啊
What a surprise.
我去帮你拿张椅子
Let me get you a chair.
不用了 坐下仿佛是新时代的抽烟
Oh, don't bother. Sitting's the new smoking.
妈 我们得谈谈
Mom, we need to talk.
别别别
Oh, no, no.
排队好吗 小姐妹
Just get in line, sweetie.
妈呀 家庭优先 首映改期吧
Oh, shoot. Well, family first. Let's reschedule the premiere.
不行 你们之后再谈
No. You will talk later.
宅男 关灯
Nerd, the lights!
首个难关
Here comes the first test.
我真不敢相信迪迪居然站着
I can't believe that Dede is standing up.
百试百灵
Worked like a charm.
我不知道哪个更天才 是放迪迪来
I don't know what was more genius, bringing Dede in,
还是影片初期就用青年性事吸引观众
or hooking the audience early with some teenage sex.
你争取这一段是对的
You were right to fight for that.
到我的重要时刻了
This is my big scene.
重要个屁
Big whoop.
大家都停下
Everybody, stop!
我们不是这样的人
We're better than this.
我们就...
So let's just
自己好好想想吧
think about that!
我不知道是不是因为
I don't know if I was being oversensitive
跟卡莱尔吵架而内心敏感 但这剪辑伤我太深
because of my situation with Claire, but that editing stung.
我的重要演说与跟村民的大战 全都没了
My huge speech, a fight with the townspeople, all gone.
我永远不会忘了你
I'll never forget you.
剧终
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo bravo!
好吧
All right, then.
-棒 -好赞
- Yeah. - Very nice.
很杰出的电影拍摄 曼纽尔
Fine filmmaking, Manuel.
真的拍到人心坎里了
You really got to something visceral.
我感觉我仿佛见过那怪兽了
I feel like I've met that monster.
不不不 都是虚构的 我们去吃饭吧
No, no, no. It's all fiction. Now let's go eat.
不 那个吼声
No, you know what, that scream
其实听起来真有点耳熟
actually sounded somehow familiar.
-对啊 真的是这样对吧 -对啊
- Yeah, it did, didn't it? - Yeah.
斯黛拉 不行 出去 出去 我宰了你
Stella, no! No! Out, out, out! I'll kill you!
什么
What?
你们把我做成你们的怪兽
You made me into your monster!
不是有心的
Not on purpose.
我们只是把
It's just a bunch of awful sounds
各种让人不舒服的声音叠在一起
laid on top of each other.
这话能安慰到人吗
How is that better?
-起码你在电影里出现啦 -菲尔
- Well, at least you were in the film. - ?Phil!
现在我们到了观影后提问阶段
Well, now that we've reached the Q&A portion of the evening,
我有几个问题想问妈 如果她愿意答的话
I do have a question for Mom, if that's okay with her.
还是你想要唆使小卡来教我怎么做
Or do you want to tell Cam to tell me what to do
并且再利用逆反心理来控制我呢
and then use reverse psychology on me?
米奇尔 如果你想要跟我当面对质事情
Mitchell, if you want to confront me about something,
现在就问吧
do it now.
不 我... 等我想问的时候我再问
No, I'm -- I'm gonna do it when I want to do it.
顺带一句 你穿这浅橙色西装挺好看
Well, anyway, you look lovely in the salmon suit.
是吗 那这样吧
Oh, you know what? You know what?
怎么样 现在怎么样啊
Okay, well, how about this? Huh?
-你意识到她刚... -我意识到了
- You realize what she just -- - I do realize now.
你们俩太神经了
Okay, you two are being ridiculous.
我不得不来站一下妈这边
And if I may come to Mom's defense for just a moment --
-是的 -什么
- Oh, yeah. - What?!
没错 我就来站她队
Yes! Yeah, uh-huh,
不只是因为我欠她个抱歉 虽然我有欠
and not just because I owe her an apology, which I do.
但是你们喜欢自己的生活吗
But, I mean, do you like your lives?
你们对生活的发展还满意吗
Are you happy with the way things turned out?
与其要责怪老妈
Instead of blaming Mom
帮助你们做出正确的选择
for helping you make the right choices,
为何不改为谢谢她呢
how about thanking her?
你们知道要永远当最聪明理智的人有多辛苦吗
You know, it's not so easy to be the one who always knows best.
其实这有时候会让你挺紧绷的
In fact, it can make you a little tense sometimes.
这位优秀的女士经营着一家公♥司♥
This amazing woman runs a company,
照顾着一个家庭
she runs a family,
而你们却没有一点感激之情
and you don't show her any appreciation.
就像你们两个一样
Just like you two.
我安排你们两个一起拍一部电影
I put you two together to do this movie
你们把我变成你们的可怕怪兽
and you turn me into your devil creature.
什么叫你安排我们两个一起
What do you mean you put us together?
我故意把曼尼的剧本放在那里让你看到
I left Manny's script out so that you would see it
好让你自愿下场帮忙
and you would get involved.
我知道这部电影不会好
I knew that this movie was not going to be good
除非我能让他曲高和寡的怪
unless I would take his artsy weirdness
来跟你的粗俗沙发番茄风互补
and balance it with your low-brow, couch-tomato sensibility.
应为沙发土豆 指长时间待在电视前跟着节目转的人
难怪作品这么棒
And that's why it was so great.
歌♥洛莉亚 我懂你受了多少委屈
Gloria, I know what you put up with.
我也曾嫁给过杰
I-I was married to Jay.
你对他不离不弃简直像个圣人
You are a saint to stick around.
尤其你有那对胸器
Especially with that bosom,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表