的确让我有所怀疑
it does make me wonder.
可能是这个引起了火灾
This could be the cause.
大多数厨房♥失火都是烤箱引起的
Most kitchen fires start in the oven.
我的天哪 我走时没关烤箱吗
Oh, my God, did-did I leave the oven on?
看来我们找到了热腾腾的罪魁祸"包"了
Well, it appears we found our smoking "bun."
她在这住了一夏天 估计是场硬仗
she's been here all summer, so this could be pretty rough.
还记得上次我们在她房♥间里发现了老鼠吗
Remember last time there was a rat in her room.
她是科学家 她说老鼠是用来做研究的
She's a scientist. She said it was part of a study.
亲爱的 老鼠是在麦片盒里发现的
Honey, it was in a cereal box.
来吧 超能英雄登场
Okay, time to be heroes.
换下脏床单 世界焕然一新
Change a bed sheet, change the world.
没错
That's right.
我都忘了你们两个要来
I completely forgot you guys were coming.
真不好意思
Oh, yeah, I'm so sorry.
我不知道你们要来 袜子没收好
I wasn't expecting you guys, so... sock.
那是我的旧单车吗
Oh, is that my old bike?
没错
Yep!
-为你翻新了 -太棒了
- Spruced it up for you. - That's great.
不过我刚刚买♥♥了辆新的
I actually just bought a new one, though.
你可以用那辆当备用零件
Guess you can use that one for parts.
瞧瞧这是什么 电动手套架
What do we have here? An electric mitten holder.
那是我刚建好的猜拳机器人
It's a rock-paper-scissors robot I just built.
什么
What?!
它的传感器能判断你要出什么
Its sensors anticipate your next move.
普通人才会中招
Maybe for civilians.
但我的敏捷手法是受过多年训练的
But I've been trained in the art of sleight of... hand!
终于
At last...
遇到对手了
a worthy opponent.
宝贝 我给你买♥♥了些不容易掉渣的零食
Honey, I got you some snacks that don't crumb up quite so easily.
我就给放在这个...
I'll just tuck them away in this...
已经都买♥♥好的零食柜里
fully-stocked snack cabinet.
别忘了纸巾和一次性餐盘
Don't forget the paper towels, the paper plates,
和卫生间的... 石头 不可思议
and the toilet -- Rock! How?!
看来你这里一切都井然有序
Seems like you're doing really, really well here.
那好 我得去机器人实验室了
Okay, well, I have to get to the robotics lab.
不过多谢你们过来看我
But, uh, thank you so much for visiting.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
感觉你表现得超棒
You seem to be doing so well.
洗发水
Shampoo.
我们真为你骄傲 艾丽克斯
We're so proud of you, Alex.
不只是因为你建了一个
And not just because you've built
几乎无法战胜的机器人 该死
a nearly unbeatable robot. Damn it!
-好吧 回见了 二位 -拜拜
- Okay, well, uh... bye, you guys. - Bye!
-拜拜 宝贝 -拜拜 宝贝
- Bye, honey. ?- Bye, honey.
她真的开始能独♥立♥了
She is really coming into her own, huh?
看我们把她教得多好
Look what we did.
我不确定这都是我们的功劳
I don't know if we can take all the credit.
她来这前不是这样子的
She wasn't like that before she got here.
是我们送她来的 亲爱的
You know what? We drove her here, honey.
是我们送她来的
We drove her here.
谁会需要两罐芥末
Two mustards. No one needs that.
这罐我拿走
We'll just take that one home.
那是她的新裙子
That is her new dress.
她买♥♥的时候可兴奋了
She was so excited about getting this.
她为什么要丢掉
Why would she throw it out?
你觉得有什么问题吗
Do you think something's going on?
可能 可能她打扫卫生 整理东西啊
Maybe -- Maybe all of the cleaning and the organizing
都是遭遇困难时的应对机制
is like a -- a coping mechanism.
对 从打扫整理与对自行车的冷漠回应...
Yeah, between that and the muted response to the bike...
我不知道 你觉得我们该找她谈谈吗
I don't know. You think we should talk to her?
我刚都不是在玩
I wasn't even playing.
啊哈 可恶
Boom! Damn it.
被枪抵着 我心中的前三名是
Gun to my head, my top three:
切达奶酪 瑞士硬奶酪 高达奶酪
cheddar, Swiss, gouda.
作为一个真被人拿枪抵着头过的人
As someone who has actually had a gun to her head,
他们才不会问你喜欢什么奶酪
cheese is not what they're going to ask about.
现在到饼干了
And now crackers.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
尴尬了
This is awkward.
我想改装个爷们天地
I need a boy cave.
别和我提布里奶酪
And don't get me started about brie.
不用担心
Oh, there's no risk of that.
当我没来过 明白吗
I'm not here, okay?
你给壁橱装上锁了吗
You put a lock on the closet?
我打算抓到圣诞老人后 把他关在里面
That's where I'm gonna put Santa Claus when I catch him.
给请他吃的饼干里加点安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills in his cookies.
乔 你在和谁说话
Joe, who are you talking to?
天啊 我们俩小时前才把你送到学校
Oh, geez. We dropped you off at college two hours ago.
靠 海莉当时都比你待更久
My God, even Haley lasted longer.
我需要我的白噪声机
I needed my white noise machine.
还是你的棕色噪音妈啊
Or did you need your brown noise machine?
你这话我都替你自己感到被歧视
No, and I think I'm offended for you.
感觉像是你故意忘拿
It looks like you forgot that on purpose
好让你有借口回来安乐窝
so that you could come back to the nest.
哪有多"安乐"啊
Some "nest."
乔在鸠占鹊巢 你俩认为我是个小弱鸡
Joe is taking over my room, and you two think I'm a wimp.
不是小弱鸡 只是不爷们
Not wimp, just soft.
还非常 非常害怕
And very, very scared.
好了 你们能闭嘴了吗
Okay, can everyone please stop talking
这样我们完美的道别还能有点救
so we can salvage our perfect goodbye?
你上锁是干嘛
What's with the padlock?
我问你
Let me ask you something:
你想每天都过圣诞节吗
How would you like to have Christmas every day?
好了 我把我们所需要用的
Okay, I've put everything out here
厨房♥用品都放到这里了
from the kitchen that we're gonna need.
你知道吗 这会很有趣的
You know what? This is gonna be fun.
就好像露营
It's like camping!
有趣和好像露营并不会同时发生
Which is it -- fun or like camping?
我要去冲个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
洗澡前先刷了这堆盘子
Can't take a shower without doing a load of dishes.
记得 糙的一边刷锅 软的一边手拿
And remember -- scratchy side pot, soft side you, okay?
小卡 这也太神经病了
Cam, this is crazy.
如果... 如果我想泡杯茶呢
What -- What if I wanted to make a cup of tea?
再简单不过了
Couldn't be simpler.
从餐具柜上拿茶壶
Grab a tea kettle from the credenza,
加水就从窗外接进来的水管加
warm it up on the hot plate with the water that you've used
然后放电炉上热就行了
from the hose that I snaked in through the window,
茶可以去我们壁炉架上找 然后茶杯就在...
browse the tea on the mantel, and then grab our tea cup --
茶杯在... 莉莉 先洗茶杯
Where -- Oh! Lily, do our tea cup first!
你们赶紧把走廊上的冰箱移走
Y'all need to move that 'fridgerator in your hall.
冰箱正好在小卡尔的婴儿床下方
It is straight under little Cal's crib,
冰箱的响声让他一直睡不着
and the noise is keeping him up...
这也怪了 他可是在屠宰场里怀上的啊
which is weird because he was conceived in a slaughterhouse.
-但我还以为... -赶紧移走
- But I thought... - ?Just move it!
你...
You...
他们找到起火的原因了吗
They figure out what started that fire?
嗯 他们认为起因在烤箱
Yeah, they think it was the oven.
不可能
Well, that's dumb.
咱们出去散步前我关了烤箱的
I turned the oven off 'fore we went on our walk.
-你关了吗 -对啊
- You did? - ?Yeah,
因为我是这儿唯一一个有责任心的人
'cause I'm the only responsible person around here.
靠 卡尔又从沙发上滚下来了
Dang it! Cal rolled off the sofa again!
天啊 不 不 不
Oh, God. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
有那么一丝可能 凶手绝对是我
There's a small chance I definitely started the fire.
-米奇尔 -奶昔有点稠
- Mitchell? - ?My smoothie was a little thick.
这样还挺方便啊
This is convenient. Huh?
我要给你看点东西
There's something I need to show you.
是什么 来这儿 来这儿看
Yeah. What is it? Over here. Over here. Let's look.
是我梦想厨房♥的展望板
It's a vision board for my dream kitchen
我一直藏在你的健身服后面
I've been hiding behind your workout clothes. ?Ah.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表