everybody monkeyed around with it, so we'll all chip in.
真的吗
Really?
-真的 -谢谢你们
- Yes. - Thank you, guys.
大家都上♥床♥睡觉吧
Yeah, let's go to bed!
听我说 我没有要站菲尔这边 但短裤该洗了
Listen, not to take Phil's side, but you could wash those shorts
因为我能闻到一股浓浓的大象味
'cause I'm getting a strong whiff of elephant. ?
谢谢你帮忙我找凶手 曼尼
Thanks for trying to help, Manny.
看来我们永远不会知道到底是谁弄裂的了
I guess we'll really never know who broke that tiara.
小皇冠是我弄裂的
I broke the tiara.
我前一晚自己在这房♥子里
I was alone at the house the night before
来了个小小的私人品酒活动
doing a little private wine tasting.
我做了一个网站
I made a website,
我告诉大家怎么活
and I tell people how to live.
做个拿铁灌肠
Get a latte enema.
喝大海水
Drink ocean water.
我知道如果我告诉我家人"别碰"
I knew if I said to my family, "Do not touch",
这帮人里肯定会有傻子想去试戴
one of those bozos would have to try it on
接着就会觉得是自己弄裂的
and then think they cracked it themselves.
是的 我比别人以为的还聪明
That's right. I'm a little smarter than people think.
不过也是运气好 计划差点被那驼鹿给毁了
But lucky, too. That moose almost ruined everything.
否认这事实是没意义的
You know, there's no sense denying it.
我们的人生已经改变了
Life, as we know it, has changed.
是啊是啊 从今往后 你周二跳舞
Yeah, yeah. From now on, you'll be dancing on Tuesdays.
罗纳多打来的视频电♥话♥
Oh, Ronaldo's FaceTiming.
两位好啊
Hey guys.
听我说 奥普拉知道糖果碗的事
So... listen. Oprah knows about the candy dish.
我不知道你在说什么啊
I don't know what you're talking about.
这里有摄像头 米奇尔
There are cameras, Mitchell.
你得还回来
You need to bring it back.
你在哪里啊
Where are you?
我还在奥普拉家
I'm still here at Oprah's.
完全是个人意愿
Under my own free will.
我估计也还会继续留在这塔里
And, I'll probably stay here in this tower,
直到她拿回那个碗
untill she gets her dish back.
这碗对她挺有意义
It's quite meaningful.
是她偷...
She stole it from...
她从米歇尔·奥巴马那里"得到"的礼物
"got it" as a gift from Michelle Obama.
天啊
Oh my God.
米歇尔·奥巴马的糖果碗在我们手上
We have Michelle Obama's candy dish.
奥普拉·温福瑞有我们的电♥话♥
Oprah Winfrey has our number.
-好啊 -太好了
- OK. - Ok.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表