你们该好好珍惜
You should cherish that.
凯莱布
Caleb --
我当然加入
I am so back in.
我只是想说你走时想拿点饼干请自便
I was gonna say, if you want to take the cookies when you leave...
无意冒犯 但你到底看上他什么啊
No offense, but what do you see in him?
不好 我上天堂了
Oh, no. I'm in heaven.
不 你没有 还没有 你活下来了
No. No, you're not. Not yet. You made it.
告诉你一声 手术熊一直都在
And just so you know, Surgery Bear was here
他和医生一起为你做了手术
and scrubbed in for the whole procedure.
那挺危险啊
That's pretty dangerous.
他是妇女研究的博士[医生]
He's a women's studies professor.
再说 我唯一需要的只是我的颈枕
Besides, the only thing I really needed was my neck pillow.
什么
What?
我知道如果不给你找点事让你忙着
I knew if you didn't have something to keep you busy,
你会担心一整天
you'd worry all day.
亲爱的
Aww, honey.
你真了解我
You really do know me.
我真高兴你及时醒过来了
I'm glad you woke up when you did.
你差点错过了一月的第二个周六
You almost slept through the second Saturday in January.
你为什么会这么说这日子
Why would you put it like that?
都听好 都听好
Hear ye, hear ye!
我在此宣布第一届年度邓菲运动会开幕
I hereby declare the opening of the first annual Dunphy Games --
医院特辑
hospital edition.
力量的考验
Tests of strength...
运气...
chance...
-及心计 -赞
- ...and cunning. - Yes!
冠军将赢得令人垂涎的邓菲圣杯
With the winner receiving the coveted Dunphy chalice.
向我们的冠军米奇尔致敬
To our champion, Mitchell!
太棒了
Yes!
熄灭火炬
Extinguish the torch.
第一届邓菲运动会就此落幕
And that concludes the first Dunphy Games.
是冬季邓菲赛
Wi-wi-winter Dunphy Games.
我们七月九日夏季...
We'll see you all again July 9 for the Summer --
见好就收吧 菲尔
Take the win, Phil.
-好吧 -好了好了
- Okay. - Okay. All right.
我们发现老爸这些年来
So we discovered our dad made
拍了一系列视频
a series of videos through the years.
每次他身处险境
Every time he was in danger,
他都给我们拍条告别视频
he made a good-bye video for us.
原来他这个发型已经好久好久没变过了
It turns out he's had the same haircut for a really long time.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
我被困在这间移♥动♥厕所里有一阵子了
I've been traped in this portable potty for some time now.
第1季第14集
正如你们所见我的小胡子已经弯曲了
As you can see by the curling edges of my moustache,
这里的化学气体太强了
the-the chemical fumes are strong.
我没打算在飞机上度过千禧危机 但
I didn't plan to be on a airplane for Y2K, but...
命运如此
Here I am.
短暂且有爱地告个别
A quick loving good-bye
因为我被一群熊包围了
as I am surrounded by a swarm of bears.
第9季第9集
如果我今天有什么不测
If anything happens to me today,
我相信你们三个会永远照顾好彼此的
I have faith knowing the three of you will always have each others.
我的手指都麻了
My fingers're numb.
麻到我都抓不住手♥机♥了
To the point which it's hard to even keep a grip on the phone.
不
No!
不 要开始了
Oh, no! It's happening!
要...原来是他们开始放电影了
It's ha- Oh. Ther're-they're just starting a movie.
是动画电影《虫虫危机》
It's-it's "A Bug's Life."
视频都挺傻的
They're goofy.
但他希望临终遗言
But it's sweet that he wanted
是说给家人的 这还挺感动的
his last words on earth be something for his family.
是啊
Yeah.
另外历史进程已经到了
Also, we've reached a point in world history
自♥拍♥变得过于简单的时代了
where it's become much to easy to film youself.
没错
Totally.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表