从长远看合并才是唯一可行的办法
A merger's the only long-term play.
我只是不知道该把自己放在什么位置
I just don't know who I am in there.
什么
What?
他们都25岁左右 飞驰在那什么上
They're all 25, zippin' around on their...
平衡车吗
The hoverboards?
那我成了什么 可爱的老家伙
What's that make me, the cute old guy?
还是吉祥物
The mascot?
"老普里契特在厕所呢
"Old man Pritchett's in the men's room.
快去看他又对着自动水龙头乱骂"
Let's go watch him cuss out the automatic faucets again."
爸
Aw, Dad.
我不能保证
I can't promise that
你在那栋楼里不会感到自己老了
you wouldn't feel old in that building,
但从外面看来
but from the outside looking in,
你完全镇得住
I mean, you're the guy
一群年纪只有自己三分之一的小屁孩
who's holding his own with kids a third his age.
你就好比是衣柜界的托尼·班尼特
That makes you like the... the Tony Bennett of closets.
1926年出生的美国歌♥手
直到2010年代都还是有人气受赞扬的歌♥手
我和你说过我曾在罗马和他坐同班电梯吧
I told you I took an elevator with him in Rome, right?
你说过 你知道吗
Yeah, you did. And you know what,
那栋楼里有好多人
in that building there's a bunch of people
还没听过这个故事呢
who have never heard that story.
他是不是还带了只吉娃娃
Did he have a Chihuahua with him?
-貂 -貂
- A mink. - A mink?
-一只活貂 -没错
- A live mink. - Yeah.
-可有范儿了 -没错
- All class. - Yeah.
可能我觉得有点受威胁吧
It's just a little intimidating.
你觉得他们不会怕你吗
You don't think they're gonna be scared of you?
别啊 爸 你看他们
Come on. Dad, look at them.
无论他们的衣柜帮他们挑出了什么毒舌T恤
I don't care what ironic T-shirt their closets pick out for them.
他们本质上始终还是死书呆
Underneath, they're still nerds.
真是服了你
I can't.
是啦 我想我应该能行吧
Yeah, this might be okay.
我想见他 让我过去 让我过去
I want to see him. Let me through, let me through!
你就是剧透的家伙吗
You're the spoiler?
我不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose!
是制傻者害的
It was The Foolmaker!
权杖只是个道具好吗
The scepter is a prop, okay?
你是自己被心里暗示所影响了
It's just the power of suggestion.
米奇尔 他们想收走我的全通票
Mitchell, they want to take away my all-access pass.
-你得帮我 -你认识这个败类吗
- You've got to help me. - You know this scoundrel?
算吧 我们两家的孩子好像在同学校...
Uh, yeah, I think our kids go to school with one --
-米奇尔 -好吧 我认识他
- Mitchell! ?- Okay yes, yes -- yes, I know him.
-我认识他 -他们是恶魔
- I know him! - They're monsters.
他们一直朝我丢乔巴尼连枷球
They've been pelting me with Chobani flail spheres.
等下 乔巴尼 那个酸奶品牌吗
Wait -- Ch-Chobani, like the yoghurt?
剧在第四季时接了商业植入
The show took on corporate sponsors in season four.
不是吧 盖里
Seriously, Gary?
我帮忙你组建了牌组呢
I helped you build a deck!
停 停 我们在做什么
Okay, stop, stop it! What are we doing, huh?
北境人是这样的吗
Is this how Norphs behave?
其实我们还挺好战的
Actually, we're quite war-like.
看 看 这个人他犯了错
Look, look, this man, he made a mistake,
但如果我们驱逐他
but if we banish him,
我们就和这些年来羞辱咱们的人一样了
we're no better than the people who shamed us all these years,
他们在团队运动时最后选咱们
who -- who picked us last for team sports,
群发律师协会舞会邀请邮件时漏掉咱们
who left us off of group e-mails about bar association dances.
我们是怪咖 奇葩 怪胎
We're all oddballs and misfits and weirdos,
但这里最好的地方就是包容一切
but the great thing about this place is we all belong,
特别是这个善良的人
especially this good man,
是他给了我战胜恐惧的勇气
who gave me the courage to conquer my fear
让我成为这个团体的一部分
and become part of this community.
让我们欢迎他回来
Let's welcome him back.
红色的 盖里
The red one, Gary!
那个恐龙在哪
Where is that dinosaur?
我十分希望我没有
I certainly hope I don't
一不小心关了灯
accidentally turn off the lights.
身为一名同性恋 我认识市里所有派对策划人
As a gay man, I know every party planner in town.
所以我发了条群短♥信♥ 我也真撞了大运
So I sent out a group text, and as luck would have it,
我朋友罗纳多刚好结束一场儿童的小飞侠派对
my friend Ronaldo was wrapping up a kid's Peter Pan party.
我就说"你的派对有什么都带过来吧"
And I said, "Send me whatever you got."
我好像听到音乐啦
I think I hear some music!
失踪的小男孩们都在哪啊
Where my lost boys at?!
这是什么鬼啊
What the hell is this?!
你不是说你在一场儿童的小飞侠派对吗
You said you were at a kid's Peter Pan party?
不是不是 我是说"尔铜的小飞侠派对"
No, no, no. I said, "Kit's Peter Pan party."
尔铜叔第11次办50岁大寿了
It's his 11th time turning 50.
大家闭上眼睛 别看
Close your eyes! No! Don't look at that!
拜托了 大家对不起
Please, I'm so sorry!
够了 够了
Enough! Enough!
大家都出去 小孩子们也出去
Everybody out! Even the kids!
我坚持不下去了 你们去有趣派对那边吧
I can't fight this anymore. Go to the nice party!
跟着仙女娘娘过去吧
Just follow the fairy!
她是说我 不是大家娘 冷静
She meant me. Everybody calm down.
今天谢谢你了
Thank you so much for today.
要我自己肯定坚持不下去
I-I never would've gone through with it
都多亏了你的鼓舞
if you hadn't inspired me.
我鼓舞了你吗
I inspired you?
等等
Wait.
在第三册中 高等祭司
In book the third, the high cleric
成功克服制傻者的诅咒
overcomes the curse of the Foolmaker
靠的就是纯真之心
by being pure of heart
之后他成为了伟大的人♥民♥鼓舞者
and goes on to be a great inspirer of people.
你觉得...
Do you think --
你看起来好阴郁
You seem glum.
或许你该把你的热忱放在别的方向
Perhaps you should be turning your passions elsewhere.
你说得对 我要回去读兽医
You're right. I'm going back to vet school.
我也该长大了
It's about time I grew up.
我对不起你 歌♥洛莉亚
I'm sorry, Gloria.
没事啦 我不生气
It's okay. I'm not mad.
派对怎么没了
What happened to the party?
被小卡给毁了
Cam ruined it two ways.
我只是想帮乔办一个好的派对
I just wanted a nice party for Joe.
能帮孩子把一切做到尽善尽美的日子很短
There's only so long that you can make things perfect for them.
突然有天 他们就要离巢
Suddenly, they move on.
他们某天早上起来
They wake up one morning
就说要独自开车横跨全国
and they want to drive cross-country all alone.
对 曼尼
Oh, right, Manny.
我知道你在害怕 但你应该感到自豪啊
I know you're scared, but your should feel proud.
你把一个...
You took kind of a...
你可以直说 一个小怪胎
You can say it -- a weird kid.
一个小怪胎养育成了一个
A weird kid, and turned him into somebody
对自己感到自信果敢
so comfortable with himself
愿意去开启一段挺大冒险的男子汉
that he's willing to take on a pretty big adventure.
谢谢你 小卡
Thank you, Cam.
我也想有这样的教育
I wish I had that.
我小时候也是个小怪胎
I mean, I was a weird kid
但我的家庭只让我觉得自己更怪了
whose family only made him feel weirder.
我一直到今天才有这份自信与勇气
I mean, it took until today to do an adventure
做到我在曼尼那个年纪就想去做的冒险
that I have wanted to do since I was Manny's age.
我去了英雄展
I-I went to Hero-Con.
没穿戏服吧
Not in costume?
穿了 菲茨宝
Affirmative, Fizbo.
好吧 那如果你喜欢这些
Okay, if this is something you're into,
你为什么从不跟我说呢
why haven't you ever told me?
我从没跟任何人说过
I haven't told anyone.
我试过跟我妈说过一次
I mean, I tried with my mom once,
但我临阵怂了 最后跟她说我是同性恋
but I chickened out and told her I was gay instead.
那会儿我自己都还没确定性向呢
And I-I wasn't even sure at that point.
为什么有这么多家长可以教育错孩子的方式啊
Why are there so many ways for a parent to break a kid?
-抱抱 -不 别 别啊
- Hug! - No, no, no!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表