and some pain meds because...
太惨了
Oh, boy.
真丢人
So embarrassed.
不敢相信我晕倒在摇滚巨星面前
I can't believe I passed out in front of a rock star.
请告诉我他不知道我晕倒的原因
Please tell me he didn't know why.
太棒了 你醒了
Oh, brilliant, you're awake.
我给你的丸子拿了点冰来
I've got some ice for your biscuits.
不要啊 不 别别别
No. No, no, no, no, no!
太丢人了 咦 还真的...
Oh! Oh, that really --
还真的挺舒服的
Oh, that feels so good.
特里 能聊聊吗 拜托别不理我
Terry, can we talk? Please don't shut me out.
我知道我做错了
I know I messed up,
我对我午餐时的表现
and I'm so sorry for my...
非常抱歉[赖家王老五]
failure at lunch.
-先生 请坐下 -能让一个位置吗
- Sir, please sit down. - Do you mind?
不得换座
Same seats.
继续开庭
Let's proceed.
陪审员10号♥
Juror number 10,
你的家里
has anyone in your family
有没有人曾经是暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者
ever been the victim of a violent crime?
我的母亲...
Well...my mother...
-嘿 - 没叫你 你继续说
- Psst! - Not you, keep going.
对了
Oh, actually,
你能不能拍他肩膀叫他一下
could you tap him on the shoulder?
陪审员11号♥ 这个男人是在骚扰你吗
Juror 11, is this man bothering you?
你是说这个影评人吗
You talking about the movie critic right here?
-当然了 他就是在骚扰我 -反对
- Absolutely, he's bothering me! - ?Objection!
我请求接近布拉德肖先生的许可
I request permission to approach Mr. Bradshaw.
不行 请求驳回
No! I mean, denied!
这不是你能请求的事情
Look, that's not a thing you can ask.
法官大人 我们想请陪审员3号♥离席
Your Honor, we'd like to dismiss Juror number 3.
什么 不不
What?! No, no.
我不会再这样了 我保证
I'll be good. I promise.
先生 现在请您离开
Sir, you have to leave now.
好吧
Fine.
我走
I'm going.
老兄 我会在停车场等着你的
I'll be waiting in the parking lot, buddy.
法官给我发了限制令
Judge hit me with a restraining order.
但泰瑞得签名
But Terry had to sign it.
我们会一起度过此劫的 菲利普
We're gonna get through this together, Phillip.
我不懂你为什么要在这里
I guess I just don't understand why you're here.
因为是你让我警醒
Well, because you really reached me back there,
我得做回个正常人
and I realized I got to be more of a regular guy.
邓菲 我有... 克里斯·马汀
Mr. Dunphy, I have your -- Chris Martin.
我是你的粉丝
Wow. I'm a huge fan.
-我能和你合个影吗 -不行
- Can I get a picture with you? ?- No.
是我想和你合影
I want a picture with you.
来吧
Come on. ?
开始
Let's do it.
菲尔 我有两千五百万粉丝
Phil, 25 million followers.
别了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
-我需要私人空间 -好啦
- Uh, I'd love some privacy. - All right.
还有空闲房♥间吗
Is there maybe a room opening up?
菲尔 亲爱的
Phil? Honey?
克里斯一打电♥话♥ 我就赶来了
I came just as soon as Chris called me.
你好
Hello.
克莱尔 我不得不说
Claire, I've got to say, uh...
你本人比菲尔的照片里更漂亮
You're even more beautiful than you are in Phil's photos.
-我很喜欢你的音乐 -谢谢
- I like your music. - Well, thank you.
克莱尔 我能和你说几句话不
Claire, can I talk to you for one second.
当然啦 亲爱的
Yes, of course, sweetie, yes.
我希望克里斯·马汀离开
I want Chris Martin to leave.
什么 为什么
Hm? What? Why?
我这样子的时候 他在这里好奇怪
It's weird that he's here when I'm like this,
而且他把大家都吸引来了
and he's attracting attention.
我觉得不... 好吧
Oh, I don't think... yeah, okay.
克莱尔
Claire? Mm...
你可能不会喜欢这个
Oh, you're not gonna like this.
-太激动啦 -你邀请了你读书会的人吗
- This is so exciting! - You invited your book club?!
我们超喜欢你
We're huge fans.
读书会听起来很平民化
A book club sounds kind of regular.
我也应该加入一个
I should join one of those.
我们即将有空缺
There's about to be an opening in ours.
是我邀请你们来的
I'm the one who invited you here.
美丽的智慧女性们 你们都读什么呢
And what are you beautiful, uh, scholars reading?
《不知情的卡斯尔小姐》
"The Unwitting Miss Castle."
我喜欢这本书
Mm. I love that book.
但我觉得里面栅栏的比喻
Although I did find the fences metaphor
略俗
a little mundane.
-是啊 太做作了 -完全同意
- Oh, yes. Pretentious. - Completely agree.
上周我说了一模一样的话
I said the exact same thing last week,
你们却冲我翻白眼
and you guys just rolled your eyes at me.
克莱尔 别和德弗罗夫人似的
Claire, don't be such a Mrs. Devereaux.
-同感 太像你啦 -菲尔
- Twinsies! That is so you! - Hey, Phil.
我们照片有两万五千个赞啦
Our photo got 25,000 likes.
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔
Phil?
可能是因为药物的作用
Oh, it's probably all the meds.
放着我来
I'll handle this.
我曾和基思·理查兹去过狂欢节
I've been to Burning Man with Keith Richards.
滚石乐队成员 曾因使用海♥洛♥因♥被逮捕
不不 还是我来
No, no, no. I'll handle it.
我可是和我疯子妈一起度过假
I've been on vacation with my mother.
你要去哪呀 陌生人
Hey. ?Where are you off to, stranger?
亲爱的 我得一个人待会
Honey, I need to be alone.
亲爱的 对不起 我不该
Oh, honey, I'm sorry I invited
邀请读书会的姑娘们
the girls from book club.
我就是想让她们喜欢我
It's -- I just wanted them to like me.
我不敢相信这真的发生了
I can't believe this happened.
-这本应该是很棒的一天 -我知道
- This was supposed to be such an amazing day. ?- I know.
有没有什么我能做的
Is there anything I can do to make it better?
你可以让克里斯·马汀离开 就现在
Yes. You can make Chris Martin go away, now.
对不起 亲们
I'm so sorry, guys.
-我不是故意要引起 -不不不
- Oh, I didn't mean to cause a -- - Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是因为你这个人有问题
It's -- it's not you personally.
不不 就是我的问题 我老让别人分心
No, no, no, it is me. I'm a distraction.
每个人都想打招呼
Everyone wants to say "Hi"
或者合照
or they want to take a picture
或者睡我
or they want to sleep with me.
她们真的想
They sure do.
得了 玛丽
Shut 'er down, Marie.
简直是场噩梦
And it's a nightmare.
这开始影响到我的创造力
It's beginning to affect my creativity.
我写的最新一首歌♥是关于我的直升机
The last song I wrote was about my helicopter.
我实在没脸发行
I was too ashamed to release it.
我不得不卖♥♥给澳洲航♥空♥ 卖♥♥了一百万
I had to sell it to Qantus for $1 million.
你的问题好枯苗望雨
Your problems are so sanguine.
这个词是这么用的吗
Is that how you use that word?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
总之 我希望我能做些什么
Oh, anyway, I wish there was something I could do
让这有所改善
to make this all better.
你可以买♥♥下那间房♥子
You could buy that house.
不 菲尔
No, Phil.
谢谢你 那是我过去的做法
Thanks to you, that's the old me.
好吧
Oh, good.
我知道你可以为他做什么
I know something you could do for him.
? 你一直寻找属于你的独特空间 ?
? You've been looking for your own special space ?
? 可称为栖息之所的地方 ?
? Somewhere you can call your resting place ?
? 你一直为了孩子和爱人寻找 ?
? You've been looking for your kids and your spouse ?
? 是时候给自己买♥♥套邓菲推荐的房♥子 ?
? It's time time to buy yourself a Dunphy house ?
? 邓菲 邓菲 邓菲 ?
? Oh, Dunphy, Dunphy, Dunphy ?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表