Well, Cam -- Cam didn't really win the football game.
他从对方女教练那里偷听人家战术
Uh-huh. He stole the last play from the lady coach!
是意外 我不小心在我做为代理副校长
Accidentally! I overheard it on a walkie-talkie
必需要有的对讲机里听到的
that I require as an acting vice principal,
我对这职位感到十分骄傲
which is a position I'm pretty proud of
因为我基本就是个警长
because I'm basically a sheriff.
-你才不... -就是 我基本就是警长
- You're not basically -- No. Yes, I am basically a sheriff!
我戴着帽子
I wear a hat!
爸要表演那个魔术了 他从来没做过呢
Dad is doing his trick, and he's never done it before.
有可能会死
He could die.
快来
Come on!
菲尔 亲爱的 别啊
Oh, Phil. Honey, wait!
-你不用做这个的 -我必须要做
- You don't have to do this. - Yes, I do!
我是一大家人生赢家里的唯一废柴
I'm the only loser in a remarkable family of winners.
不不 不是的
No, no, no!
我们才不是什么赢家
We are not all winners!
其实我们全都是废柴
It turned out we all stink!
无所谓了
It doesn't matter!
不想要被恐惧支配我的人生
I don't want to live a life ruled by fear!
我今天就得表演这个魔术
I have to do this trick today.
不过有点越来越难呼吸了
Although, it is getting hard to breathe!
别停 老爸 你可以的
Don't stop, Dad! You can do this!
我对你有信心
I believe in you!
-这话说了没用啊 宝贝 -有意思
- That's not helping, honey! - Very interesting.
我一鼓作气做完吧
Okay, I'm just gonna try to barrel through this.
这里是诺曼底 我是美国大兵托尼·兰切提
It's Normandy. I'm an American G.I. Named Tony Ranzetti.
我来自布鲁克林 我最爱我妈做的家常菜
I'm from Brooklyn, and I love my mama's home cooking!
但我觉得我逃不出来了
But I don't think I'm gonna be able to get out!
是托尼的台词 还是菲尔真逃不出
Is he talking as Tony Ranzetti or as Phil?
你们这些孬种有病啊
What is wrong with you cowards?!
菲尔需要帮忙
Phil needs help!
功妇再次出击
Kung Sue's back at it.
来不及逃啦
It's too late to get out! Oh.
-不要啊 -这就是个错误
-No! -This was a mistake!!
好像真的不对 老爸
Something's wrong. Dad?
天啊 菲尔 菲尔
Oh, God. Phil! Phil!
-天啊 -什 什么...
- Oh, my God! -What -- What...
哇靠 他上哪去了
Holy crap, where'd he go?!
兰切提二等兵报告 天神作战成功
Private Ranzetti reporting Operation Overlord is a success.
鸡尾酒我请
Cocktails are on me.
太厉害了 谁都不服就服你 菲尔
That was amazing! Gotta hand it to you, Phil.
火鸡的大鸡腿给你吃
You get the big turkey leg.
派对重新回到桌上
Let's take this party to the table!
不赞吗 嬉皮士们
Come on, hippies.
小卡 很晚了
Cam. It's late.
小卡 我明天得早起干活
Cam, I have work early in the morning.
卡梅隆 你这样我没法睡
Cameron! I cannot sleep!
那你下次应该先考虑清楚
Well, you should have thought about that
再挑衅我 发出我无法在一天内
before you challenged me that I couldn't do
跑完十万步的挑战啊
100,000 steps in a day.
你还差多少
Well, how close are you?
125步
125.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
等等 是剩125步吧
Wait. 125 left?
不是
Nope.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表