You made Grandpa cry.
对啊
I know!
看他刚那样子
He was like,
"我爱你 永远都爱你"
"I love you and I always will."
好了 我要走了
Okay, look, I'm out.
我曾养与屠宰过小牛
Uh, I used to raise veal,
但你这个是我这辈子
and this has to be the cruelest thing
参与过最残忍♥的事情了
I've ever been a part of.
快到了 就快到了
Okay, almost there... almost there...
等等 一秒
Hang on. One second.
克莱尔的礼物包含了眼罩
Claire's gift involved a blindfold
与第二地点
and a second location --
这是最高境界的表演技巧
showmanship of the highest order.
而我当时已经没时间了
To make things worse, the clock ran out on me.
我的礼物...
My gift...
凑数选了个...
I settled...
我都不好意思说出来
I can't even say it out loud.
准备...
And...
请看
Ta-da!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们以前住的公♥寓♥
?Our old apartment.
怎么样
I know.
我几周前在短租网站上随便看看
I was noodling around on Airbnb a couple of weeks ago
而这里正好在招租
and it was just right there listed.
真是不敢相信
Unbelievable.
一晚只要85块
It's $85 for the night,
我们以前最爱的炸鱼柳条6块
$6 for our old favorite Arizona fish sticks,
正在烤 你应该能闻到
which you will smell warming right now...
租电影《忘情巴黎》花了3块
...$3 for the "Forget Paris" rental.
你还找到了我们以前喜欢的瓶装红酒
Aw, you even found cans of the wine we used to like.
你真的选得很成功
You completely nailed it.
我知道 太成功了
I know. I really did!
我成功了 我成功了
I did! I did!
这也是我第一次成功
And it was the first time ever.
而且...
And...
我好希望这感觉能一直不散
I really want this feeling to last.
如果我要求你
Would it be weird if I asked you
明天再给我礼物 会不会很奇怪
not to give me your gift until tomorrow?
-满足你 -太棒了
- You got it. ?- Yes!
其实呢 我可能
In fact, I might, uh --
我可能会偷偷跑去把这个礼物给换掉
I might sneak off and trade this in
换成个很烂的东西
for something really terrible
让你更显大获全胜
just to seal your victory.
好了
All right.
现在让派对正式开始吧
Now let's get this party started.
不会吧
No. ?Mm.
我以前为你做的精选集吗
The old mixtape I made you? ?
没错 "菲尔之调合集"
Oh, yeah. "Songs in the key of Phil."
糟糕
Oh, no! ?Oh. Oh.
糟糕 等等
Aw, no. Wait, hang on.
-卷不回去了 -没事啦
- It's not going back in. - You know what?
有时候不听音乐也挺好的
Sometimes it's nice to not have music.
我才不要整晚听那个
Well, I'm not listening to that all night.
不知道当年的"对讲机系统"还好用不
I wonder if the old intercom system still works.
想起来了
Oh, yeah!
没错
Yeah.
狠狠地教训他们
Give it to 'em.
挥洒我的情绪
Tell 'em how I feel.
天啊
Oh, my God!
没事的 没事 不用紧张
It's okay! Okay. No need to be alarmed.
鱼柳条别焦了啊
Oh, no, not the fish sticks!
菲尔 打开窗烟雾警报就会停了
Oh, oh, Phil? Open the window, and it'll stop the alarm!
-天啊 救命 -没事的
- Oh, God! ?Whoa! Oh, God! - ?Oh, it's okay!
-菲尔 菲尔 -我来救你
- Phil! Phil! ?- Oh! I got you!
-好 -我来救你
- Okay. - I got you!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God. ? oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
红酒可燃吗
Wine is flammable?!
不可 但这种可以
No! But that is!
救命啊
?Oh, God.
我了个浣熊
Raccoons!
求你了 要骂脏话就用大人用的词
Oh, for God's sake, Phil, just swear like an adult.
不是
No!
我内心的某个部分早料到我有天会这么死
Part of me always knew this is how I was gonna go out.
被浣熊围绕 死在红酒火灾中吗
In a wine fire surrounded by raccoons?
等等
Wait.
这是什么
What is that?
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
太赞了
Oh, yes.
这又是什么
What -- what is this?
太厉害了
Oh, yes!
-还不快滚 -你也给老子闭嘴
- Yeah! Get out! - You shut your mouth!
爽啊
Oh, yeah!
既然我们的邻居听不懂暗示
And since the neighbors can't take a hint.
这真是太屌♥了
That was amazing.
亲爱的老婆
My dear,
送给你最好的礼物
nothing but the best for you...
来纪念我们的结婚纪念日
...on our anniversary.
来
?Now...
刚才说到哪了
...where were we?
能赏脸跳这支舞吗
May I have this dance?
可以
Yes.
我真是世界上最幸运的女孩
I am the luckiest girl in the world.
你结婚纪念日要送我拖...
Did you get me a mop for our --
给点力啊
Come on.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what happened?
我弄撒了一点牛奶
I spilled some milk.
结果这拖把什么都能 就是不能拖地
Apparently the only thing this mop can't do is mop.
为此难过也没用
Well, there's no use crying over it.
直接打给他们投诉吧
Just call them and complain.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
我是您的紧急拖把专员
This is your emergency moperator.
有何能为您效劳呢
How can I help?
我拖把的拖地功能坏了
The mop function on my mop isn't working.
我深感抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that,
我这就远端帮您重启拖把
I'm gonna go ahead and do you a remote reset.
您可能会发现拖把温度变得极高
You may notice your mop gets extremly hot.
我应该...
Should I...?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
拖把专员 这个玩笑好
Good one moperator.
真希望你能看到他刚才的表情
You should've seen his face.
我看到了 你们真是一对有爱的夫妇
I did. You are an adorable couple.
-扔了它 -我这就...
- I rid of it. - I'm...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表