Phil.
情况很糟 是不是
It's bad, isn't it?
不 情况其实很好
No, it's-it's actually really good.
歌♥洛莉亚正告诉我她有了很大进展
Gloria was just saying she's making real progress.
-对吧 歌♥洛莉亚 -抱歉
- Right, Gloria? - I'm sorry,
这幢房♥子里有很令人不安的灵体
but there is a disturbing presence in this house
我觉得我也驱逐不了
that I don't think that I can drive out.
那我肯定不买♥♥了
Well, that is it for me.
菲尔 如果你有不闹鬼
Phil, please let me know
而且也离我的灵媒很近的房♥子
if you find something less haunted,
请你一定要告诉我
still within walking distance to my psychic.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
博 你想喝冰茶吗
Bo, you want some iced tea?
那太好了 谢谢
That'd be great. Thank you.
不 不准给他冰茶喝
No, you are not giving him iced tea.
这可不是花♥园♥派对
This is not a garden party.
但他大老远来弥补错误
But he did come all this way to make things right.
你知道吗 小卡
And you know what, Cam?
监狱是会改变人的
Prison changes people.
-是吗 -总是往好了改
- Oh, does it? - Always in a good
永久性的改变
and permanent way.
看看他啊
I mean, look at him...
不 不要看他
No. Do not look at him.
他就是个男妖
He is a siren.
他用那双美丽的大蓝眼勾引你
He draws you in with those big beautiful blue eyes,
等你反应过来 你已经
and the next thing you know, you're giving him
把你曾祖父内战时期的刺刀给他了
your great-grandfather's Civil War bayonet
而他拿去卖♥♥了买♥♥魔豆
and he's selling it for Magic Beans.
魔豆是他喝的威士忌牌子
It's the brand of whiskey he drinks.
我认为该给他第二次机会
I just -- I think he deserves a second chance.
你为什么突然在意起
Why do you suddenly care so much
帕姆和博能不能复合
if Pam and Bo are back together?
我是个离婚律师 小卡
I'm a divorce lawyer, Cam.
我总能看到家庭四分五裂
I see families torn apart all the time.
人的感情那么受伤代价太高了
The emotional cost is just too high.
一切的代价都太高太贵了
The cost of everything is too high!
帕姆自己铺了床
Look, Pam made her bed.
现在需要她从床上下来
Now she needs to get out of it
我才能把床垫翻一下接着赚钱
so I can flip the mattress to make some money off of it.
我没想到听起来会这么像皮条客
Sounded more pimpy than I intended.
或许帕姆不想在楼上住下去了
Maybe Pam doesn't want to live upstairs anymore.
或许她想跟他回密苏里
Maybe she wants to go with him to Missouri.
又或许是你不想让帕姆在楼上住下去了
Or maybe you don't want Pam to live upstairs
是你想让她跟他回密苏里
and you want her to go home to Missouri.
我不小心听到你们说话
I couldn't help but overhear,
因为我们就在同一间房♥间里
since we're practically in the same room
你们说话又很大声
and you ain't exactly whispering...
我能替自己说几句话吗
Can I say something on my behalf?
不 不能
No, you may not!
因为如果你在乎我姐姐
Because if you cared about my sister,
小卡尔霍恩出生时你就会在这
you would've been here the moment baby Calhoun was born!
我知道 但在我因为
I know, but when I got out of jail
打了警马服刑出狱后
for punching that police horse,
我发现我的卡车被拖走了
I discovered my truck had been towed.
我不得不卖♥♥血浆换现金
I had to sell my plasma for cash.
他会替别人着想 多高尚
He thinks of others. Very noble.
我只听到了没车又没钱
All I'm hearing is no car, no money,
免疫系统低下
compromised immune system.
这模样真值得我们学习
What a great role model.
是的 他模样的确不错
And yes, he could be a model,
但我是不会被那对美丽的蓝眼睛蛊惑的
but I will not be distracted by those beautiful big blue eyes.
小卡 我都懂
Cam, I get it, all right?
我犯过很多错
I made a lot of mistakes.
但就像我的血液一样
But like my plasma,
我要贯彻积极的B型阳性
I decided to "B-positive."
我搭车 我打奇怪的零工
I hitchhiked, I took odd jobs,
为了到这来能做的我都做了
whatever I could do to get here.
帕姆 我们的孩子卡尔霍恩
I mean, Pam, our boy Calhoun,
他们是我的家人
they're my family.
你也是我的家人
Hell, you're my family.
我很想相信你 博
Okay, I want to believe you, Bo,
但我...
but, yeah, I just --
我被伤过太多次了
yeah, I've been burned too many times.
说到伤 我有样东西想给你看看
About that... I got something to show you.
塔克 石墙杰克逊将军
Old Stonewall Tucker
会希望这东西能物归原主的
would've wanted you to have this back.
石墙将军
Stonewall.
希望不是从人家雕像手里偷的
I'm guessing his statue's no longer in the park.
-你不是卖♥♥了吗 -那是过去的博
- I thought you sold this. - Welp, that was the old Bo.
全新的博攒钱买♥♥回来还给你
The new Bo saved up and bought it back for you.
-你瞧 -相信我
- See? - Believe me,
我只想弥补过错
I'm trying to do the right thing.
博
Bo...
他怎么会在这
What the hell is he doing here?!
帕梅隆
Now, Pameron,
博是来重新争取你和小卡尔霍恩的
Bo came back for you and baby Calhoun!
是的 给他个机会好吗
Yeah, just-just give him a chance, okay?
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
就是他吗
Is this him?
那是我儿子吗
Is-is that my boy?
不 这是我的车 我有个迷你小司机
No. This is my car and I have a little tiny driver.
当然是他
Of course it's him!
你别靠近我们
You stay away from us,
-博勒加德·拉维恩·约翰逊 -拜托
- Beauregard Lavern Johnson! - Come on --
也别再用你致命的蓝眼睛视奸我
And stop undressing me with your devil blue eyes!
这样吧 我去
Okay, You know what? I'll-I'll go --
我去和她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
谢谢你刚才在小卡面前维护我
Hey, thank you for pleading my case back there with Cam.
我看得出来你是个好律师
I can tell, you're good lawyer.
我也看得出来你是个好人
And I can tell you are a good man.
我会一直支持你的
I am team Bo all the way.
那太好了
All right, good.
因为我可能需要一些法律建议
'Cause I-I might need some legal counsel.
那个刺刀不是我买♥♥回来的
See, I-I didn't buy that bayonet back,
是我偷回来的
so much as I stole it.
天啊
Oh, dear.
大家 打扰一下
Excuse me, everyone!
普利切特衣橱及百叶窗公♥司♥
作为创始人
As founder of this company,
我用血泪独自创立了这间公♥司♥
which I built with my own sweat and tears,
我想简单说几句
I'd like to say a few words.
在迈进未来前
Before going into the future,
向我们的过去致敬是很重要的
it's important we honor how we got here.
所以我做了个小短片
So I put together a little presentation.
爸 我们在吃冰激凌
Dad, we're having ice cream.
他们可以边舔边看
They can lick and watch.
马尾男 关灯
Ponytail, lights.
1946年
1946.
一幅横贯欧洲的铁幕正在落下
An iron curtain was descending over Europe.
铁幕在冷战时用来形容欧洲的分♥裂♥
但在俄亥俄州的杨斯顿市 一个孩子诞生了
But in Youngstown, Ohio, a child is born.
虽然少年时期的杰·普里契特是个明星球员
While young Jay Pritchett was superstar athlete,
但他还是个艺术家
he was also an artist
梦想要为某个业界带来革命性变化
who dreamed of revolutionizing an industry --
衣柜业
closets.
他就是不能让我当一天主角
He just couldn't let me have my day.
非得喧宾夺主
He had to make it all about him.
真是太恶心了
It was disgusting.
不过...
Although...
他扮演自己父亲
the scene of him playing his father
拒绝借他创业资金的那一幕
denying him a startup loan?
出人意料地动人心弦
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表