为什么你的脸是红的
Why -- Why's your face red?
-是吗 -对啊
- Oh, is it? ?- Yeah.
可能是因为排出毒素什么的吧
Oh, just probably 'cause of the toxins, you know --
你的手臂也是 但只红到了...
And your arms, too, but only up to the --
你这不是农夫晒吗
You have a farmer's tan.
你忘了我跟你谈过用这个形容词的事了吗
What have I told you about that expression?
-我乡村人可以说... -天啊...
- I can say it... - ?Oh, my --
我知道你为什么晒伤了 你去看皇家队了
That's why you're burned. You went Royal watching!
我本来就打算看两眼就走 但乔治·布列特
I was only gonna stay for a second, but George Brett --
乔治·布列特硬拉着我
George -- George Brett cornered me.
你也知道我碰到名人时是啥德行
And you know how I am with famous people.
我拒绝不了他们
I can't say "No".
你还记得我因此在泳池泡了一整天
Remember when I spent the entire day at the pool
就因为一个小牌女明星吗
with Downtown Julie Brown?
你让我羞愧好陪你来
You shamed me into coming here
结果你把我独自丢在一碗内心创伤汤里吗
only to leave me soaking in a bowl of trauma soup?
你等一下嘛 你不是说要...
Okay, whoa, whoa. W-What happened about be--
要给予更多理解吗
being more understanding?
你居然还想把这事赖成我的错
I can't believe you're turning this into my fault.
太像你会做的事了 小卡
This is so like you, Cams.
两位 再次问好
Hello, again.
请跟随我来你们的冥想课
Please follow me to your guided silent meditation.
在我们开始之前
Before we begin,
大厨让我请大家放心
the chef has asked me to reassure everyone
丹贝绝对没有问题
that there's nothing wrong with the tempeh.
它吃起来就是那个味道
It's supposed to taste that way.
好了
Alright.
深呼吸 从鼻腔吸入
Deep breath. In through the nose.
从鼻腔吐出
Out through the mouth.
只有在静默中我们才能真正存在
Only in silence can we be truly present.
但请准备好
But be prepared --
杂念可能会浮现
errant feelings may arise.
焦虑 怀疑 怒火
Anxiety, doubt, anger...
再一次呼吸 让那些情绪
Now, take a breath and let those feelings pass
像天空的云朵般随风而去
like clouds in the sky.
紧绷的内心慢慢舒缓开来
The tension is melting away.
就是这样
That's it.
活在这
Live in this moment
平静与静止的时刻
of serenity and stillness.
我们太习惯了要不停地冲刺再冲刺
We're so accustomed to going, going, going.
但我们需要的是停下
But we need to just stop.
扪心自问这个重要的问题
Ask yourself the important questions.
你是在逃离那些难解的情绪吗
Are you running away from difficult feelings?
你在紧抓着小肚鸡肠的事不放吗
Are you holding on to petty grievances?
你有在做最好的自己吗
Are you being the best you?
现在找回原来的道路还不晚
It's not too late to find your way back.
回到光明
To the light,
回到原谅
to forgiveness,
回到爱
to love.
太神奇了
It was amazing.
虽然没用语言
There were no words,
但我能感到小卡
but I could feel Cam
为我们的争吵表示负全部责任
taking full responsibility for our fight.
完全没有语言 但米奇尔的眼神写了
Total silence, but Mitchell's eyes said,
"一切都是我的错"
"It's all on me".
就是"我错了 没有你我该怎么办啊"
You know, "I was wrong. What would I do without you?"
真是个太美妙的周末了
It was a beautiful weekend.
而且乔治·布列特给我的球签名了
Plus, George Brett signed my ball.
"给小卡 祝你万事如意 乔治·布列特
Oh, "To Cam, all my best wishes, George Brett.
附注 这事儿我们俩没完"
P.S. We are not done with this"?
米奇尔
Mitchell!
你在我的球上写字了吗
Did you write on my ball?!
比尔上哪去了
Hey, where's Bill?
我不知道 他估计在外面
I don't know. He's probably outside.
他焦虑的时候就喜欢爬东西
When he gets agitated, he likes to climb stuff.
午饭真是神经病啊 你敢相信爸妈会这样吗
That lunch was insane. Can you believe Mom and Dad?
不啊 但我也没想到你会这样
No, and, uh, I can't believe you either.
你对比尔太毒了吧
You're so mean to Bill.
你跟高魅力人群有仇吗
What do you have against hot people?
-我们是哪里对不起你了 -你说什么呢
- What did we ever do to you? - ?You lost me.
你摆明会甩了那男的
You're gonna blow it with that guy,
人家明明很好
and he's really nice.
你为什么要让人家觉得自己是白♥痴♥呢
Why do you have to make him feel so dumb?
行了 你根本就是不懂在瞎扯
Okay, you don't know what you're talking about.
我可懂了
Oh, yes, I do.
因为你对待他跟对待我都用同种方式
Because it's the same way you've always treated me.
超不爽
It sucks.
你知道阿尔文从不做什么事吗
You know what Arvin never does?
让我觉得自己比他笨
Makes me feel less smart than him.
比尔不是"天柴"俱乐部的又如何
So, who cares if Bill's not a member of Menses?
他好歹是你第一个交往过的
Look, this is the first boyfriend you've ever had
年龄与你相仿 有工作
that is age appropriate, employed,
而且长得不像在船上快死的人
and doesn't look like he's dying on a ship.
他不算是"男朋友"
I wouldn't say "Boyfriend".
他比较算是有罪恶感的快♥感♥
He's more like a guilty pleasure.
无论有没有罪恶感 好歹这是我第一次
Guilty or not, that's the first time I've ever heard you
形容一个男生"有快♥感♥"
describe a guy as a "pleasure".
比尔 对不起
Bill, I'm sorry!
没事的 宝贝
All good, babe.
你是我唯一扑灭不了的一把火
You're the one fire I can't put out.
还有油类火灾也挺难扑灭
Well, also grease is pretty tricky.
阿尔文
Arvin?
阿尔文 你好 你没事吧
Arvin, hi. Are you okay?
没事 我没事
Yeah. Oh, yes. Yes.
没事 我只是有点羞愧
Um...yes. I-I-I'm just a-a little embarrassed.
我们才是该感到羞愧的人
We're the ones who should be embarrassed.
我们把午餐搞得特别紧绷怪异
We just made lunch so tense and weird.
那个 我...
Yeah. ?Well, I'm --
我不是那么会接受失败
I'm not terribly adept at handling failure.
我的父母都是超高成就的学者
My parents are both overachieving academics --
一个是哲学博士与数学博士
a doctor of philosophy and a doctor of mathematics.
而我爸爸是医学博士
Wow! ?And Father is a doctor of medicine
与经济学博士
and doctor of economics.
抱歉 我自己摆脱这情绪就行了
I-I'm sorry. I just need to shake it off.
控制好情绪
You know, stiff-upper-lip it.
我没事的
Yeah, it's fine.
能不能假装刚才没有发生过
Can we just pretend it never happened?
不
No.
不 失败很让人难受
No, failure sucks.
感到难受很正常啊
It's okay to feel bad.
想不开心就不开心吧 吃点冰激凌
Yeah, wallow a little. Eat some ice cream.
白天喝酒也没事 这样才能缓过来啊
Day drink, that's how you come out the other side.
你们 你们就像是我父母的相反版本啊
You're -- You're like the inverse of my parents.
除了喝酒的部分一样
Except the drinking.
他们几乎整天都醉醺醺的
They're pickled most of the day.
你现在不在父母家嘛
Well, you're not in their house.
这里是邓菲家 我们可以失败
This is House Dunphy -- We fail here.
对啊 比如我们今天本来的目标
Right. I mean, today our whole goal
是要给你留下好印象 结果弄巧成拙
was to impress you. We made fools of ourselves.
我开了一家不停亏钱的魔术用品店 成千在亏
I have a magic shop that's bleeding money -- thousands.
-什么 -没事的
- What? ?- It's fine.
这是在干嘛[英腔]
Hey, what's all this, then?
我这口音是被你传染的吗
Oh, whoa. Did I get that from you?
我要变成麦当娜了吗
Am I becoming Madonna?
美国土生土长的知名女歌♥手
在搬到英国后变了口音
你的父母对我很好
Your parents were actually being quite lovely.
谢谢你们开导我
Thank you for taking the time.
或许我父母家的墙上
Oh, and my parents' walls may be adorned
挂满了各种学位证与奖项
with nothing but degrees and awards,
但他们的情商不足你们的十分之一
but they don't have one tenth of your emotional intelligence.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表