Let's boldly walk forward at a reasonable pace
大步迈进
into this new future
这个不用假装我们还宝刀未老的未来
where we don't have to pretend to be strong or fast.
-我能坦白一件事吗 -可以啊
- Can I make a confession? - Yeah.
有时候我会下午五点就饿了
Sometimes, I get hungry at, like, 5:00.
我也是啊
Me, too!
我们开始提早吃晚饭吧
Let's start having early dinners!
那时间太合理了
It makes so much sense.
老人家太聪明了
Old people are wise.
不行 负鼠哥 不行
Oh, no, Poss! No!
不行 我给了你生命
No! I gave you life!
佩里博士 我是卢克·邓菲
Dr. Perry, this is Luke Dunphy.
忘了我之前说的话吧
Forget what I said.
我想要今天就开始上大学
I'd like to start college today.
别啊 卢克
No! Luke!
米奇尔 进来
Mitchell, come in here.
小房♥间 大镜子 手铐
Wow. Small room, big mirror, handcuffs.
饮品超贵
Overcharge for drinks,
这里很可能是西好莱坞的情趣酒吧呢
and this could be a bar in West Hollywood.
全市约有4~5成同性/双性恋人口
跟我说 你为什么不接这份工作
Okay, why aren't you taking this job?
-我不想啊 -为什么
- I don't want to. - ?Why not?
你不喜欢自♥由♥职业 你几乎都没在做
You hate freelancing. You're barely doing it.
我还挺忙的呢
I-I'm plenty busy.
是吗 因为其实呢
Are you? Because you know what?
我跟莉莉看到你
Lily and I saw you
往口袋里放面包屑
putting breadcrumbs in your pocket the other day.
你是不是又开始下午没事干
Are you back to spending your afternoons
就跑去公园喂鸽子了 米奇尔
with the pigeons in the park, Mitchell?
什么 它们饿嘛
W-- You know, they're hungry.
不 是你饥肠辘辘
No, you're hungry.
急需人生目标补充
For a purpose.
就觉得不适合我嘛
It's just not my thing.
坐下
Sit down. ?
不适合你是吗
Not your thing, huh?
看好了 这是我今天下午抓拍的你
Okay, well, I snapped this picture of you this afternoon.
你认出了这张照片里的人吗
Do you recognize the person in this picture?
认出来了 是我 你刚说过啊
Uh, Yes, it's me. You just said that, so...
好的 那你看看你脸上是什么表情
Okay, well, what is the expression on your face?
-你在干嘛 -我问了你问题
- What are you doing? - I asked a question!
"你脸上是什么表情"
"What is the expression on your face?"
是在笑
It's a smile.
那你会怎么描述这个"笑"
And how would you describe this..."smile"?
是开怀大笑
Well, from ear-to-ear.
勃利斯基上哪去买♥♥我的甜甜圈了
Wh-where's Blitz with my donut?
想吃甜甜圈
You'll get a donut
等我听到我要的答案了你就能吃 你个垃圾
when I get answers, you piece of trash!
我的老天啊 这...
Oh, my gosh, what --
这到底是怎么回事呢
what's happening here, huh?
抱歉 米奇尔 其实呢
I'm sorry, Mitchell. You know what?
我只是来帮你的
I'm just here to help you.
这里就是我们俩谈谈心
Let's just you and me talk.
你是认真的吗 一人分饰好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥
Are you seriously trying to good cop/bad cop me?
不是 我只是想要了解了解你
No, I'm trying to get some understanding
因为今天一整个下午我都跟你在一起
because I was with you the entire afternoon
而你无法否认你今天玩得很开心吧
and you can't deny you had a great time.
等等 除了...
Wait a minute -- except for when --
除了你下车去追那个人那会儿
when you got out of the car to chase that guy down.
米奇尔 那段时间发生了什么
Mitchell, what happened?
没有啊
Nothing.
我们去追那个不负责任的爸爸时
Okay, we were chasing after that deadbeat guy,
然后我开始 开始想到他的孩子
and I started -- I started thinking about his kid.
我当时就想着抓住他 让他付出代价
And I just -- I wanted to catch him and make him pay.
然后斯塔勃利斯基把他按倒在地
And then, Stablitzky got him on the ground
我看到他的表情 他...
and I saw his face and he was --
他当时在害怕
he was scared.
他也是个活生生的人
There's a person there.
我并不知道事情的全部真♥相♥
I don't know the whole story.
我觉得我没办法轻易就把人丢进大牢
I don't think that I can just toss someone into prison.
-米奇尔 别... -你看 所以我不想跟你说
- Mitchell, come... - See? This is why I didn't tell you, okay?
你会批判我
You're judging me.
你就是那种严厉 正义型的人
You're the tough, justice guy,
但我... 我很心软
and I'm just -- I'm soft.
不 你很公正
No, you're fair.
当然啦 你可能很贴心很敏感
And, of course, you can be thoughtful and sensitive.
但你也可以很严厉啊
But you can be tough.
你还记得我们看《狮子王》时 我们前面
You remember the woman in front of us at "Lion King"
一直把包装纸弄出声音的大帽子女人吗
with the candy wrappers and the big, giant hat?
-我对她大爆发啊 -是啊
- Whoo, I went crazy on her. - You sure did.
就是那份激♥情♥
And it is that passion
能让你成为一个很棒的检察官
that would make you an amazing prosecutor.
-你真这么觉得吗 -当然啦
- Do you really think so? - Of course.
而且世界上也没有
And nothing would thrill me more
比起你迈向人生新篇章
than to watch you embark
更让我激动不已的事情了
on this new chapter of your life.
但... 但薪水会少非常多
It is -- it is a lot less money, though.
我们也不着急今天就得做决定嘛
Well, you know, we don't have to decide today.
两位
Guys.
两位 你们又把我落下了
Guys! You forgot me again.
我也想吃炸玉米饼
I'd like tacos too.
米奇尔
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
海莉
Haley.
请进来我办公室一下
In my office please.
来了
Coming.
好吧
Okay.
你在哪里呢
Where are you.
我的脸出事了
Something happened to my face.
我去
I got...
我去吧
I got it.
它去
He's got it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表