Jay, where are you going?!
我的老天爷啊 老爸 别走啊
Oh, for God's sakes! Dad! Come back!
外公 别走啊
Grandpa, stop!
我们有大把属于你的美好回忆啊
We have tons of great memories of you!
你就是说了哄我而已
You're just saying that!
谁快举个例子
Someone think of an example!
你以前出差回来
You used to bring me back magnets
都会给我带各式各样的纪念磁铁
every time you went away on a business trip!
超级有心
It was so thoughtful!
当你发现我喜欢杏仁奶的时候
Yeah, when you found out I was into almond milk,
你去量贩超♥市♥给我买♥♥了一大桶保久杏仁奶
you went to Costco and got me that giant thing of almond milk!
你喜欢喝 而且不会变质
Well, you like it, and it doesn't go bad.
我妈妈去世时 你给我发了一周短♥信♥
When my mom died, you texted me every day
天天关心我好不好
for a week to check on me!
你吃小熊糖总是给我留红色小熊
You always save me the red gummy bears
因为那是我最喜欢的口味
because they're my favorite!
也给我留了绿色小熊
And me the green ones!
还给了我舒适生活与东西
Also, the nice life and stuff!
而且你 你超会保存
And -- And -- And you're really good
我跟米奇尔小时候的那些照片
at saving old pictures of me and Mitchell as kids!
例子开始打混了
Getting a little general.
"朝难堪跑去 而非逃离它
"Run toward embarrassment, not away from it,
如此才能击倒它"
and you take away its power"!
我会永远记得这句话
I'm always gonna remember that!
行吧
Good enough.
"朝难堪跑去"
"Run toward embarrassment"?
这话是什么鬼啊
What does that even mean?
我也不懂 但他需要这鼓励
I don't know. He needs this.
你为什么要推我下水
Why would you push me in like that?
干嘛啦 大家都笑了
Relax. Everybody laughed.
♪ 回首 ♪
♪ Turn around. ♪
♪ 有时候 ♪
♪ Every now and then ♪
♪ 我会感到有些孤单 ♪
♪ I get a little bit lonely ♪
♪ 但你从不来陪伴我 ♪
♪ and you're never coming round. ♪
♪ 回首 ♪
♪ Turn around. ♪
到我 ♪ 有时候我也会厌烦 ♪
Me. ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit tired of ♪
♪ 听到自己眼泪落下 ♪
♪ listening to the sound of my tears. ♪
♪ 回首吧 ♪
♪ Turn around, ♪
♪ 明眸的你 ♪
♪ bright eyes. ♪
-轮到谁 -老爸
- Who? - Dad.
来嘛杰 大家都会记得这一刻
Come on Jay, everybody will remember it.
这是强人所难
That's extortion.
拜托嘛
Come on.
♪ 有时我会崩溃 ♪
♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪
-这就对啦 -♪而今夜我需要你的陪伴 ♪
- There it is. - ♪ and I need you now tonight ♪
♪ 从没有如此需要你过 ♪
♪ and I need you more than ever. ♪
这玩意是歌♥吗
Is this even a song?
Total eclipse of the heart - Bonnie Tyler
♪ 曾几何时 ♪
♪ Once upon a time, ♪
♪ 我坠入过爱河 ♪
♪ I was falling in love, ♪
♪ 但如今我坠入无间地狱 ♪
♪ but now I'm only falling apart. ♪
♪ 对此我束手无策 ♪
♪ There's nothing I can do ♪
♪ 这场心的全食♪
♪ with a total eclipse of the heart. ♪
对了 本呢
Hey. Where's Ben?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表