Okay, I'm -- I'm gonna get that.
你打电♥话♥退了
You call someone about returning the piano
我们承担不起的钢琴
we can no longer afford.
其实你的新工作也养不起它
Well, we couldn't really afford it with your new job, either.
你怎么不回我短♥信♥
Why haven't you been texting me back?
-你心里鄙视我们呢吧 -没
- You're judging us, aren't you? ?- No.
这和我听说的你俩做的
This is nothing compared to the things that I have heard
-根本没法比 -好吧 等下
- that you two do - Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我没看到你的短♥信♥
I-I never saw your text, okay?
我们电♥话♥都放在大碗里
All of our phones are in a bowl.
是"那种"聚会啊
Oh, it's that kind of party.
你觉得我们在干啥啊
What do you think that we do?
我遇到问题了
I have a problem.
等会吧 我有客人呢
Well, can it wait? I have guests.
你♥爸♥打我屁屁
Your father spanked me.
自助餐 他们可以自助啦
Eh, it's a buffet. They'll be fine.
我和钢琴公♥司♥说了
Okay, I talked to the piano company --
嗯 我爸打她屁屁了 我们就说到这
Okay, okay, my dad spanked her. You're all caught up.
-什么 -你做什么了
- What? - What did you do?
我大叫 然后他跑了
I screamed, he ran away.
现在我觉得他有点窘迫
And now I think he's embarrassed.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
不晓得真假 但有时人们这么对别人
For what it's worth, sometimes people do things to other people
可能是希望别人这么对自己
that they want done to themselves.
有时 连续好多年
Sometimes, for years on end.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得杰想让我打他屁屁
So, you think that Jay wants me to spank him?
如果他像我交往过的
Well, if he's like some of the successful,
那些成功男士 那就是的
powerful men I've been with, yes.
-那些男士是谁 -我不做的事是哪些
- Who are those men? - What are these things I don't do?
我想我可以问问那是不是他想要的
Well, I guess I could ask him if that's what he wants.
不不不 别那么做
No, no, no, no, no. Don't do that.
他可能已经觉得难为情了
He's probably already feeling self-conscious.
自然点 就好像没发生过一样
Act casual, like it never happened.
我做得到
I can do that.
你们这个超级大的钢琴
I haven't even said anything
我就什么都没说
about this gigantic piano you have here.
如果今天退不了 它就真属于咱们了
Okay. Well, if it doesn't go back today, we own it,
搬家公♥司♥马上就到
so the moving company is on the way.
我觉得我们的客人会看到的
Okay, well, I think our guests are gonna notice that,
可能会好奇为什么
maybe ask a question or two.
我来处理
I've got this.
各位 各位
Hey, guys. Hi, guys.
米奇尔和我
Mitchell and I...
可能就只有小卡 还不确定
Or maybe just Cam. Not sure yet.
要重新装♥修♥我们的浴室 我们想问
...are about to remodel our bathroom, and we were wondering,
有哪位对于室内装♥修♥有强烈看法
does anyone here have strong opinions about interior design?
好的 请各位跟我来
Okay. Can you guys, uh, follow me right this way?
都请进 空间很大的
All right, everybody in. Yep, there's plenty of room.
我关上门
And I'll -- I'll just close the door,
给你们点空间 这样就能畅所欲言
give you guys some privacy so you can speak freely.
好啦
There you go.
好啦 看啊
All right. And, oh, look at that.
门把手掉了
The...doorknob came off.
你们等下 我去修一下
Sit tight. I got to fix this.
爸
Hey, Dad.
宝贝 你在这干嘛
Hey, sweetie. What are you doing here?
你真觉得我不会发现这些胡萝卜吗
Did you really think I wouldn't notice these?
还有 我拿到了那个实习机会
Also, I got that internship.
需要你在保险单上签个字
I just need your signature on my insurance form.
我和你说了要保持乐观
I told you to stay positive.
这会多么有趣呀
How much fun is this gonna be?
这跟有趣完全无关
It's really not about fun.
会有很多辛苦的工作
It's gonna be a lot of hard work.
压力爆表
The pressure's off the charts.
难怪有心理健康免责同意书
Well, that would explain the mental-health waiver.
上一个他们录取的大学生完全崩溃了
The last undergrad they let into the program completely snapped.
他们发现她在自♥由♥之路[观光行程]上
They found her wandering the Freedom Trail
啥也没穿就戴个护眼镜瞎逛
wearing nothing but her safety goggles.
邓菲 你又占了我的位置
Dunphy, you're in my spot again.
-就是她 -她就是欺负你的家伙吗
- That's her. - She's your bully?
你知道她根本就没多壮吧
You realize she's not even that big, right?
只是头发蓬
It's mostly just hair.
这矮冬瓜是谁
Who's the jock?
斯蒂芬妮 这是我女儿艾丽克斯
Oh, Stephanie, this is my daughter Alex.
艾丽克斯 这是斯蒂芬妮
Uh, Alex, this is Stephanie.
她是隔壁棋盘游戏店的老板
She owns the board-game shop next door.
对 我卖♥♥卡牌游戏《魔法风云会》[魔术集♥合♥]
Yeah. I sell "Magic: The Gathering",
他卖♥♥魔术 但没人来集♥合♥
and he sells magic, and no one is gathering.
要不要这样
Come on.
爸 记得我们聊过的吗
Dad, remember what we talked about.
记得 严格来说
Oh, yeah. Technically...
9号♥位是个共享的停车位
...spot nine is a shared parking space.
看谁消失的球[胆子]回来了
Ooh, look whose disappearing balls came back.
我们通过新出的珍藏版
What do you say we settle this once and for all
《巫师和术士》来永久解决这个问题吧
with the newly released collector's edition
你觉得怎么样
of "Wizards and Warlocks"?
来吧
Set her up.
我受够你的欺负了
I'm done being pushed around by you.
谁赢了车位就归谁
Winner gets the spot.
这是个角色扮演游戏
It's a role-playing game.
我是佐艾尔 十九级巫师
I'm Zorel, a 19th-level wizard
有三十个金元宝和一头曾是我儿子的牛
with 30 gold ingots and a cow who used to be my son.
这游戏我熟 我可是加州理工的学生
I'm familiar with the game. I go to Cal-Tech.
发明这游戏的人去年给我们做了毕业演讲
The guy who invented it gave our commencement speech last year.
来吧 邓菲
Okay, Dunphy.
接着上次玩 你卖♥♥了你的长剑
When we left off, you had just sold your long sword
-买♥♥了些豆子 -本可能是魔豆的
- for some beans. - Which could've been magic.
从没有迹象表明那是魔豆
There was no indication of that.
爸 你的金子都哪去了
Dad, where's all your gold?
我发现佐艾尔不喜欢被太多身外之物
I found that Zorel doesn't like to be weighed down
拖慢脚步
by too many worldly possessions.
但胜负的关键是尽快掠夺并用金子换武器
But the key is to pillage early and trade your gold for weapons
赶在范维寇大门打开放出食人魔之前换好
before the Van Wickle gates open and the ogres are released.
诅咒卡 你的双手变成蹄子了
Curse card. Your hands are now hooves.
该你扔了
Your roll.
但先让我做个提议
Uh, but first, a proposal --
用我的盾换你的羽毛帽
my shield for your feathered cap.
我看不下去了 骰子给我 起来
I can't watch this. Give me those. Up.
我知道你的打算了
Ah, I see where you're going with this --
你要呼吁议会长老召开和平会议
calling for a peace conference with the council of elders.
不 我要把议会长老送到船上
No. I'm putting the council of elders on our ships
烧死他们 扔吧
and burning them. Go.
我在这 随意读读杂♥志♥ 杰
I'm here, casually reading a magazine, Jay.
不愧是我的天才
There's my brainiac.
你都不用回头看
You didn't even have to turn around.
就知道是我
You knew it was me.
曼尼在学校
Oh, well, Manny's at school,
乔又没有钥匙
and Joe doesn't have a key, so...
你在研读什么
What are you tearing through?
没什么 不过是本时尚杂♥志♥
Nothing. Just, like, a fashion magazine.
英语的 你的第二语言
In English, your second language.
你脑袋里有那么多信息
With all that information in your head,
我们该叫你"百事通布朗"[棕色]
we should be calling you "Encyclopedia Brown" --
我这么说可与你的肤色无关
which sounds like a slur, but isn't.
你肯定能帮我解决
Hey, I'll bet you can help
一个困扰了我很久的难题
me with something I've been struggling with.
我看不太可能
I doubt it.
让我惊喜一下 出手吧
Give me a thrill. Take a whack at it.
你到底想让我做什么
What exactly do you want me to do?
我相信你能解读这个线索
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表