一个英俊
A beautiful...
但智商欠奉的超级英雄
not-so-smart superhero.
我最不想要的就是费诺曼教授
The last thing I wanted was Professor Fennerman
发现我在跟一个笨蛋约会
finding out I was dating a dummy.
一个贴心 轮廓分明的笨蛋
A sweet, chiseled dummy.
艾丽克丝 你没说过你有个消防员男朋友啊
Alex, you didn't mention you've got a firefighter boyfriend.
是啊 很棒
Yeah! It's great.
"看我灭了你 火" 我们得走了
"Take that, you fire". We gotta go.
但你父母刚邀我留下吃午餐
Oh, but your parents just invited me to stay for lunch.
赚到啦
Score!
顺便说一下 你比海报上看起来年轻多了
By the way, you look way younger than your poster.
我们真的该走了 不然...
We really should get going before we --
会赶不上行程计划 对吧
we miss our plans and stuff, right?
-嗯 -是吧
- Yeah. - ?Uh, yeah...
艾丽克丝 我不知道你要一起吃午餐
Alex! I didn't know you were joining us for lunch.
不 不
Oh! No, no.
我朋友跟我有安排了 不能取消
My friend and I have some plans we really can't get out of.
不 我可以晚点再给你看《烈火雄心》
Oh, no, I could totally just show you "Backdraft" later.
是我哥的影碟 他都不知道我拿走了
It's my brother's DVD. He doesn't even know I took it. So...
爸爸妈妈 这是阿尔文
?Mom, Dad, this is Arvin.
阿尔文你好 很高兴认识你
Hello, Arvin. It's a pleasure to meet you.
没错 你可是我们家接待的第一位担任过
Yes, you are the first TED Talkin' science superstar
TED演讲嘉宾的科学超级巨星
we've ever had in our house.
此会议邀请各领域的杰出人士进行演讲
只要我是超级巨星而不是超新星就好了
Well, as long as I'm a "Superstar" and not a supernova.
超新星是某些恒星在演化接近末期时经历的一种剧烈爆♥炸♥
你们都不知道自己在笑什么
You don't even know what you're laughing at.
-我懂了 -我更懂
- I get it. - I got it more.
我没听懂 但你的口音像《王牌大贱谍》的主角
I don't get it, but, uh, you sound like Austin Powers, man.
该低俗搞笑片主角也是英国人
亨利的爸爸为孩子们办的生日派对
Wow. Henry's dad did such a great job
真棒啊 对吧
with the birthday party for the kids, huh?
左一句亨利爸爸 右一句亨利爸爸
"Henry's dad". "Henry's dad".
我可是带乔到宽银幕影院看过《非洲女王号♥》
I took Joe to see "African Queen" in CinemaScope.
又见面了 杰
Oh, hey. Good to see you again, Jay.
-你好 -你好 我是克莱
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Clay.
我想跟你握手 但我手受伤了
I'd shake your hand, but I'm a little banged up.
我今早从五层高的大楼摔下来 落到网子上
I fell out of a five-story building this morning, into a net.
他今早从床上摔下来
?He fell out of bed this morning.
老婆
Hey, honey.
下来打个招呼
Come down and meet these guys.
嗨
Oh, hey!
欢迎 我是珍妮 亨利的妈妈
Welcome. I'm Jenny, Henry's mom.
我们是乔的爸妈 杰和歌♥洛莉亚
Joe's parents -- Jay, Gloria.
你好 歌♥洛莉亚
Hi. ?Gloria.
妈妈 亨利的妈妈爬墙速度超快的
Mama! Henry's mom just did the wall so fast!
你也试试
You try it.
我今早已经辛苦爬上这双高跟鞋了
Oh, I climb already into these heels this morning.
我今天运动量够了
It's too much for me today.
-我要再爬一次 -好的
- I'm going up again! - Okay.
我以前也很爱穿这种鞋子
Oh, I used to love wearing shoes like that.
但穿军靴行军两年后
But after marching around in combat boots for two years,
我跟我的脚约好 我再也不会伤害它们
I made a deal with my feet I would never hurt them again.
我美丽的太太被派驻到伊♥拉♥克♥两次
My beautiful wife did two tours in Iraq.
歌♥洛莉亚 你也差不多啊
Oh. ?Wow, Gloria, you're not that different.
昨天 她同一个货架逛了两次
Yesterday, she did two tours of a sales rack.
救命 我爬太高了
Help! I'm too high!
来吧 跳下来 我会接住你
Oh. ?Go ahead, just jump, buddy. I'll catch ya.
可你有坐骨神经痛
But your sciatica!
交给我
I'm on it.
有什么可急的 有安全绳
What is the hurry? He's on a rope.
-她可真能借机耍帅 -是啊
- She's making quite a meal out of this. ?- Yeah.
好小子
Attaboy.
谢谢你 珍妮 你太酷了
Thank you, Jenny. You're so cool.
快看 歌♥洛莉亚 她救了他
Ah, look at that, Gloria. She saved him.
就像她救了美国一般
Just like she saved America.
我们能再吃点蛋糕吗 是珍妮做的
Can I have some more cake? Jenny made it.
我过去总给我的中队做吃的
I used to cook for my squadron.
你做了这么多厉害的事
You've done so many great things
可以没完没了说给我们听
that you keep telling us about.
我们到了 感官剥夺池
Here we are -- our sensory deprivation tanks
能让你与世界隔离
will disconnect you from the world
联结自我
and connect you with yourselves.
这看起来有点像棺材
Okay, so, this looks a little coffin-y.
我说不好 因为我丈夫
So, I'm not so sure. About my husband.
他去年做核磁共振时恐慌发作了
He had an MRI last year, and he sort of freaked out.
所以你们有没有大点的
So, do you have anything bigger,
例如室内泳池或家庭型的水池
like, an indoor pool or a family tank?
米奇尔 我没事
Okay, Mitchell, I-I'm fine.
我们是来进化成长的
We're here to evolve and grow...
漂浮时间是一小时
So, the float lasts for one hour,
大部分人会体验到一种深层的放松状态
during which most people simply experience a deep, relaxed state.
大部分人 那其余的人呢
Most people? W-what about the rest?
他们体验到什么了
W-what do they experience?
这个盖子上是抓痕吗
Okay, a-are these scratches on this lid here?
别这样 米奇尔
Oh, come on, Mitchell.
逆境中绽放的花朵
The flower that blooms in adversity
是最珍稀最美丽的
is the most rare and beautiful of all.
说得真好
Very well put.
那不是他的话 是《花木兰》里的
He didn't make that up. It's from "Mulan".
我们女儿逼我们看了上千遍
Our daughter made us watch it a thousand times.
我发脾气了 好吧 或许我们该漂一下
I -- Well, I'm lashing! Okay, maybe we should just float.
-没错 我们漂浮吧 -好
- Yeah, let's just float. - ?Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay.
我在里面试着放松了 我真的试了
I tried to relax in there, I really did.
但太困难了
But it was difficult.
我想是因为我当时觉得
I-I guess because I felt like I was, um --
该怎么说
Oh, what's the word?
要死了
Dying.
但我挺过了那个阶段
But I got past that,
结果开始回味我犯过的每一个错误
only to start reliving every mistake I have ever made,
例如我去了一场奥斯卡派对
like when I went to an Oscar party and I said
在一群毒舌基佬面前念错"贝蒂·戴维斯"
"Bett" Davis in front of a room full of vicious gays.
贝蒂·戴维斯 1908年出生的杰出女演员
说实话 唯一能让我坚持住的原因
Honestly, the only thing that kept me in there
就是知道小卡就在我隔壁
was the knowledge that Cam was right next door.
皇家队加油 我爱你们
Go Royals! I-I love you!
那是个周密的计划
It was a solid plan --
我就去看一眼 拍点照片
just go for a quick peek, take some pictures,
赶回来 往头发上泼点水
run back, splash some water in my hair,
"米奇尔 漂浮真让人放松啊"
"Oh, Mitchell, isn't floating so relaxing?"
-接住了 -接得好
- Got it! - Nice catch.
接得真好
Oh. ?That was good.
我的天 布列特先生
Oh, my gosh. Uh, M-mr. Brett.
我不知道您会在这
I didn't know you would be here.
皇家队传奇选手乔治·布列特
现在是该队的行政副总裁
叫我乔治
Hi. Call me George.
-乔治 -你好吗
- Oh, George. ?- Yeah, how are ya?
我很好 我叫卡梅隆
Uh, good. My name's Cameron.
很高兴认识你 小卡
Nice to meet you, Cam.
很高兴认识您 我一直是您的粉丝
Nice to meet you. Been a fan for --
您介意我拍张照片吗
Hey, do you mind if I get a picture?
完全不 完全不
Not at all. Not at all.
三百美元 怎么样
300 bucks, how's that sound?
我退休了
I'm retired.
-三百 -我开玩笑的
- 300? ?- I'm just kidding.
-快来 不要钱 -好
- Come on, it's free. - Okay -- Ow!
太好了 拍好了
Alright. ?There it is.
-拍好了 -好啊
- There they are! ?- There ya go!
我不想占用您太多时间
Well, listen, I don't want to take up too much of your time.
-太感谢了 -我有的是时间
- Thank you s- - ?I got all the time in the world.
我又不上场 我只是教练
I'm not playing. I'm just coaching.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表