Oh, you finally picked up.
不 没有紧急状况
No, no, it's not an emergency.
我只是...你在听吗 克莱尔
I just -- Hello? Claire?
等着你的指令呢 老爸
Just give me the word, Dad.
好
Yep.
我们
Let's...
-我们开始吧 -好 准备好了吗
- Let's do this. - Great. Ready?
-好了 -开拍
- Yeah. - And...action.
您好 恭喜您购买♥♥了这个
Hello, and congratulations on your purchase
诺曼底电♥话♥亭
of the Normandy Phone Booth.
接下来我将演示
The following will demonstrate
您为生活"拨动"了多少乐趣
just how much fun you've...dialed up.
今天就是登陆日
Here we are on D-Day.
该死的空中支援在哪
Where's the damned air support?
太好了
Oh, good.
有个电♥话♥亭
A p-phone booth.
我听说纳粹们在电♥话♥亭里设置了陷阱
I hear the Nazis have booby-trapped these,
但我...
but I will...
我绝对会以身犯险 给盟军司令部打电♥话♥
I definitely will take the risk of calling Allied Command.
您好 上将
Hello, General.
是的 我们被敌人包围了
Yes, the enemy is all around us.
火力很猛
Blast!
这个电♥话♥亭里设置了陷阱
This is one of the phone booths that's booby-trapped.
不
Oh, no!
是的 上将 敌人正在逼近
Yes, General, the enemy is closing in!
我们无路可逃...
There's no esca-
海莉 快放我出去
Haley! Get me out of here!
海莉是谁 我是卢瑟福护士
Who's Haley? I'm Nurse Rutherford.
如果我不能表演这个魔术
If I can't do this trick,
我的魔术用品店会沦为小型商场的笑柄
my magic shop is gonna be the laughingstock of the mini-mall.
而那里还有一家过时多年的租片店呢
And there's still a Blockbuster there.
亲爱的 我知道你最近过得不顺
Honey, I know you're going through something,
但你不能告诉别人
but you need to keep it to yourself,
因为我们决不能成为今年家里的失败者
because we will not be the loser family this year.
-克莱尔 -怎么
- Claire. - Yeah?
我想到了一个天才点子
I had a genius idea.
你的比赛路线正好经过普利切特衣橱
Your race went right by Pritchett's Closets.
把保全摄像调出来
Pull the security tape.
我们用你领先的画面冲副大广♥告♥
We'll blow up a frame of you in the lead and run a big ad --
"普利切特 三十年来一直领先于他人"
"Pritchett's. Leading the Pack for 30 Years."
-天才 -太赞了 老爸 真棒
- Genius! - I love it, Dad! Yes!
我这就去
I am on that!
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
是我有麻烦了
I had a problem.
当天早些时候
你好
H-H-Hello?
你好 该死
Hello -- Damn it.
菲尔 你最好是有紧急状况
Phil, this better be an emergency.
你终于接电♥话♥了
Oh, you finally picked up.
不 没有紧急状况 我只是...
No, no, it's not an emergency. I just --
我在赛跑 歌♥单都因为你乱套了
I'm running a race, and you just screwed up my playlist!
从那一刻起
From that point on,
我就不在赛跑路线上了
I was no longer on the actual race course.
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢
Thanks.
后来可能在某个转角我又兜回到比赛路线上
I guess I hit a point where I funneled back onto the course.
我的确注意到我的体能
I did notice that I seemed to have more energy
似乎比我前面的几个人充沛许多
than the few people in front of me,
但我当时没多想
but I didn't-I didn't think much of it.
火鸡跑 终点线
我做到了 我赢了我赢了
I did it! I won! I won!
你看到了吗 宝贝 我赢了
Did you see that, honey? I won!
不 你没赢
Uh, no, you didn't.
我一直站在五千米标志那 根本没看到你
I was standing at the 5K mark and never saw you.
-什么 -克莱尔
- What? - Claire!
我刚才在商店里 我看到你赢了
I was at the store, and I saw you win!
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
我认识她
I know her!
她是我继女
She's my stepdaughter!
普利切特衣橱的保全摄像里
There's not gonna be any footage
根本不会有你跑过去的画面
of you running past Pritchett's Closets
因为9.6公里的赛程你少跑了3公里
because you cut two miles out of a six-mile race.
你最好告诉外公你没赢
Better tell Grandpa you didn't win.
你真是我的道德指南针
Oh, you are my moral compass.
所以我今天一天都不想再和你说话了
Which is why I don't want to talk to you for the rest of the day.
卢克
Luke!
帮我个忙 不许多问
I need a favor, no questions asked.
你需要什么 匿名电♥话♥卡吗
What do you need? Phone cards?
不 我需要你合成一张
No. I need you to Photoshop a picture of me from today
我今天跑过普利切特衣橱的照片
running in front of Pritchett's Closets.
没问题
No problem.
-没问题 -我...
- No problem. - I --
我想拍张你和克莱尔的照片
I want to grab a picture of you and Claire.
我想上传到内缝线账号♥上
I want to post it on my Inseam account.
内缝线是什么
Oh, what's Inseam?
我用来找自♥制♥成衣图样的软件
I use it for home tailoring.
-克莱尔 -怎么
- Claire. - Yeah?
你能过来一下吗
Could you get in here, please?
-我的两个超级明星 -好啊
- My two superstars. - Okay!
真不敢相信你膝盖不好还赢了比赛
Can't believe you won with that bad knee.
还好 如果有人想偷奖牌的话
Well, at least if somebody tries to steal that thing,
他们得和这兄弟过过招
they got to get through this guy.
我不过是做了任何英雄会做的事
I just did what any hero would do.
-没什么 -你化妆了吗
- It's... - Are you wearing makeup?
是的 为了遮脸上的淤伤
Uh, well, yeah. I got a bruise.
你不是说你一喊就把他吓跑了吗
I thought-I thought you screamed and he ran away?
我们还是发生了肢体冲突的
Uh, well, there was a-there was a scuffle.
你听从了本能
You went with your instinct.
反抗还是逃跑 你反抗了
Fight or flight. You fought.
我要把这张照片发到内缝线上
I'm gonna post this on Inseam.
双击
Double-click.
该死的
Damn it.
你反抗了
You fought.
你反抗了
You fought?
你跟这个"闯空门的"多近距离接触了
How close did you get to this "intruder"?
克莱尔 你差不多够了
Okay, Claire. That is just about enough.
米奇尔遭受了创伤
Mitchell suffered a trauma,
我不喜欢你这种嘲讽的语气
and I don't appreciate your mocking tone.
容我们失陪 好吗
Excuse us. Okay?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
我们都能确定两件事
Okay, look, we both know two things for certain --
我穿珊瑚色特好看
I look fabulous in coral,
你根本没打跑过任何闯空门的人
and you didn't fight off any intruder.
这是有背景故事的
There-There is a backstory.
1984年夏天
In the summer of 1984,
在《小子难缠》的影响下
inspired by "The Karate Kid,"
我那阵子特别沉迷于武术
I went through a martial arts phase.
当小卡把那副双节棍拿回家时
When Cam brought those nunchucks home,
我实在是无法抗拒
it was just too much to resist.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
三十年后 又一次到了
30 years later, once again,
使出扫堂腿 技惊四座的时候了
it was time to sweep the leg.
天啊 不
Oh, God. Oh, no!
-你为什么不和我说实话 -我不知道
- Why didn't you just tell me? - I don't know.
你进门就问我是不是有人闯进来了
You-You walked in, and you asked if there was a break-in,
我当时很窘迫 还可能脑震荡了
and I-I was embarrassed and possibly concussed,
所以我就顺水推舟
so I just -- I went with it.
再说不能让我爸和克莱尔知道 明白吗
Besides, my dad and Claire cannot know, okay?
《小子难缠》上映的那年夏天 他们都叫我"功妇"
That whole "Karate Kid" summer, they called me "Kung Sue."
火鸡10分钟后就好了
Turkey is gonna be ready in 10 minutes!
-菲尔在哪 -我会告诉他
- Where is Phil? - I'll let him know.
好
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表