And do it fast. If I'm gonna be hurt,
那长痛不如短痛
I just want to get it over with.
我想分手
I want to break up.
可以点菜了吗
Ready to order?
你刚才有没有听见我说的话
Uh, did you not just hear what I said?
-没有 什么 -我想分手
- No. What? - I want to break up.
我想点玉米片 你呢
So, I'm thinking nachos. What about you?
-我的天 我在和你分手 -什么
- Oh, my God! I'm breaking up with you! - What?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这段时间很开心 但现在该结束了
It's been really great, but now it's over.
求你不要一哭二闹
Please don't make a scene.
我很难过 但我理解
I mean, I'm sad, but I get it.
我们正处于人生不同的阶段
We're in different phases of our lives,
你现在住在离我一小时以外的地方
and you live an hour away from me now,
我上周末也和我前女友
and I made out with my ex
在衣橱大会上亲热了
last weekend at the closet convention,
所以我又有多忠贞呢
so how committed am I?
加上你和我妈咪之间的矛盾
Plus that tension between you and Muh-ma -- Oy.
你背着我偷吃了
You cheated on me?!
我们当时喝醉了 好吗
We were drunk, okay?
而且她很难过
And she was really upset
因为她得把孩子送去大学
'cause she had to drop her daughter off at college.
你个渣男
You suck!
我竟然浪费了那么多时间
To think I wasted so much time
在你这个爱哭粘人幼稚烂人身上
on such a weepy, clingy, Pez-eating snore!
真不敢相信我曾乖乖坐在那儿扮芭比
I can't believe I sat there and pretended to be a doll
让你梳我的头发
as you brushed my hair!
你几乎是我交过最差劲的男朋友了
You are almost the worst boyfriend I have ever had!
最尴尬的一天奖得主是艾丽克斯
Okay, Alex wins most embarrassing day.
先别急着颁奖
Not so fast.
瞧这俩傻子
Look at these two ding dongs.
那是爸妈在一个巨型南瓜里吗
Is that Mom and Dad in a giant "punkin"?
至少这次我们没被拉去
Well, at least we didn't get dragged into it this time.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
对 因为我们都是有生活的人
Yep. Because we got stuff goin' on.
小卡
Cam...
我刚刚其实可以
I'm sure that there were better ways
表达得更好一些
for me to say what I said.
我的面霜你也要带走啊
You're packing my face creams.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
我知道我踩过界了
I know I crossed boundaries.
我从小的环境就这样
It's how I grew up.
所有人之间都没有秘密
Nobody had secrets from anybody.
高中派对时 "真心话大冒险"我们只玩大冒险
At high-school parties, we just played Dare.
我懂这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我也是在一个小镇上长大的
I grew up in a small town myself.
我们还得特意带陌生人到镇上
We had to bring in a stranger
好让孩子们学会不能和谁说话
so that the children could learn who not to talk to.
我必须说 你的家乡往事
You know, I have to say, sometimes your hometown stories
有时听起来是编的
sound a little made-up.
我很抱歉我说了那些恶毒话
I am sorry that I was mean,
我也很抱歉你不再拥有最大的南瓜了
and I am sorry that you don't have the biggest pumpkin anymore.
其实这已经和保持记录无关了
It's not even about having the record anymore.
那记录是我让小镇生活留在心中的方式
I-It's just how I kept the small town alive in me.
-或许很蠢吧 -才不是
- Probably dumb. - ?No.
离开自己热爱的地方 是很艰难的事
It's hard when you have to leave a place you love.
每一年 那地方好像都在渐渐消失
Every year, it feels like more of it fades away.
我会很难过 因为我知道
I get very sad because I know
我的口音几乎完全消失了
that my accent is almost completely gone.
总之 我该走了
Anyway, I-I should go.
等等 我有东西给你
Wait. I have something for you.
一颗南瓜籽
A pumpkin seed?
我想或许明年它也能打破记录
I think it can be next year's record-breaker.
天啊 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, my... Gloria...
好了
Okay!
-好啦 好啦 -天啊
- All right, all right! - Oh, my gosh!
老天啊
Oh, my God!
我们乘着蔬菜浮在水面上了
We're floating in a vegetable!
乘着巨型蔬菜
In a giant vegetable!
当家人年纪渐长 你有两个选择
As families get older, you have two options --
你可以强迫大家在一起
you can force everyone together,
也可以接受传统会消失
or you can accept that traditions die
人会往前迈进
and people move on.
除非你刚好有个巨型南瓜
Unless you happen to have a giant pumpkin.
你们来这儿干什么呢
Hey! What are you guys doing here?
我们收到暗示了
We got the hint.
我们也来玩 你们才会开心
It wasn't gonna be fun unless we were here, too,
所以我们追踪了你们的手♥机♥
so we tracked your phones.
小卡说
Cam says the record
北美45米南瓜赛艇的记录是18秒
for the North American 50-yard pumpkin dash is 18 seconds.
-我们应该能做到 -我们肯定能做到
- I think we can do it! ?- Oh, I know we can do it!
-给我们计时 -开划
- Time us! - ?Let's do it!
-好的 -好咧
- Okay! - Okay!
你们能做到 打破18秒记录
You can do it! Beat that 18 seconds!
你们快到了
You're so close!
等等 划到那边去
Wait! There -- row it there!
我们成功了吗 花了18秒吗
Okay. Did we do it? Was that 18 seconds?
是5分钟
5 minutes.
好接近呀
Still close!
我们就这么说故事始末
All right, here's what happened.
在你刚发完短♥信♥说厨房♥弄好后
Right after you sent the text saying the kitchen was done,
检查员忽然上门突击检查
the inspector popped in for a little surprise visit.
现在厨房♥的装♥修♥不合规
Now, it's before violations.
我们得迟几周才能完工
Which pushes us back for a couple of weeks now.
说是我的错 我可以承受小卡的怒火
Blame me. I can take the heat from Cam.
但你们得去克莱尔家住
You stay with Claire.
-因为我承受不住歌♥洛莉亚的怒火 -好
- 'Cause I can't take the heat from Gloria. - Right.
你一个字都别说 都交给我
Not a word. I do all the talking.
因为你很不会说谎
Because you're a terrible liar.
你来了 今天怎么样
Hey, there you are. Good day?
你这是什么意思
What...what's that supposed to mean?
你只有心虚的时候才会嗯哼
You only say that when you're guilty.
你身上有烟的味道
You smell like smoke.
天啊 你又把厨房♥烧毁了吗
Oh my god. Did you burn the kitchen down again?
你是不是就不想我帮你啊
It's like you don't want me to help you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表