那事不会有什么永久性伤害的
that won't do any permanent damage.
我在干活呢 亲爱的
I'm working here, sweetie.
姑娘们 我是莉莉的酷姑姑
Hi, girls. I'm Lily's cool Aunt Pam.
我给大家带了打火机哦
I brought lighters for everyone.
对我好点
Please be nice.
好了 完成啦 你觉得怎么样
All right. We are done. What do you think?
我是要当红歌♥手赛琳娜·戈麦斯的发型
I wanted to look like Selena Gomez.
我还想我爸遵守结婚誓言呢
Oh, well, I wanted a daddy that would respect his wedding vows,
但我们不能总是得到我们想要的
but we can't all get what we want.
现实点吧 去吧
Dream smaller. There you go.
好了 就是这些话
Okay, okay. See, it's stuff like that
让我觉得你其实在难过
that makes me think that you're not okay.
米奇尔 是玩笑 理发店专属吐槽
Mitchell, it's just a joke. It's barbershop sass.
他们喜欢我这么说
They love it when I go there.
好啦 维奥莱 挪动你的高档屁♥股♥来
All right, Violet, get your fancy can in the chair.
到你了
You're up.
你想做成什么样的
Hi. So, what are we doing today?
我想要盘发
I was thinking of an updo.
你还是来个高马尾吧
I like a high pony for you.
开始啦
There we go.
小维啊 我在父母之夜上见了你妈
Oh, so, Vi, I've seen your mom at Parent Night.
你知道吗 我从没见过你♥爸♥
You know what? I've never seen your dad.
他经常加班
He works late a lot.
宝贝 希望这是真的
Well, I hope that's true, sweetie.
为什么不是真的
Why wouldn't it be?
不知道 有时父亲会撒谎
I don't know. Sometimes father's lie.
现在发现会比
It's better for you to find out now
你已经40岁时才发现要好
than when you're a 40-year-old man.
40 说到父亲撒谎
40? Okay, speaking of fathers lying.
我能和你聊下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
小卡 走 走
Cam, move away, move away.
-小卡 你很明显在不开心嘛 -好吧
- Cam -- Cam, clearly you're not okay. - Okay, you know what?
我以为我能压下去 关进房♥间并锁好
I thought -- I thought I could tamp it down, put it in a room,
就像爷爷的狂犬病时我们做的那样
seal it shut just like we did grandpa when he got rabid.
听着 我和我的咨♥询♥师打过招呼了
Okay, listen, I-I may have checked with my therapist
如果你想和人谈谈...
on the off chance that you would want to talk to someone.
不
No, sir.
一旦我开了那扇门 很难预料到会发现什么
If I open that door, there's no telling what we'll find.
你知道我听到那首歌♥《调情圣手》时
You know what? I -- You know I cry inexplicably
就会莫名其妙哭起来吗
when I hear "Smooth Operator."
我不想知道那是为什么
I don't want to know what that's about.
就试一下
Hey, hey, just -- just give it a shot.
她很棒的 如果
Yeah, she's the best, and if --
如果你感到不舒服 我们就走 好吗
if it makes you uncomfortable, we can leave, all right?
她今天下午有时间
She -- She has an opening this afternoon.
如果聚会还没结束呢
What if the party's still going on?
你姐在这 不会有事的
Your sister's here. They'll be fine.
真心话
Okay, truth.
你第一次亲吻男生是多大
How old were you when you first kissed a boy?
男的 人吗
Hmm...A boy person?
我喜欢你回家
I love that you're here,
但你们学校不是有洗衣房♥吗
but don't you guys have a laundry room at the school?
那里很潮湿
It's really humid down there,
我的头发可无法承受
and my hair is challenging enough as it is.
我还以为你会去看乔的比赛
I thought you'd be going to Joe's tournament.
不 他不需要我
No, he doesn't need me over there.
我只会增加压力
I would be adding more pressure.
你在我的丝带舞比赛上
Well, you always kept a low profile
就总是很低调啊
at my ribbon-dancing competitions.
我在看台上都找不到你
I couldn't even find you in the stands.
对 有丝带还有嗖嗖嗖的声音
Ah, yeah, with the ribbon and the swooshing.
但乔让我担心 因为压力会摧毁孩子
But Joe worries me because stress can destroy a child.
我从我们地区青少年仰泳比赛中得到的教训
Take it from Cartagena's junior regional backstroke champion.
你还会游泳吗
You used to swim?
就像到公海躲条子的快艇一样快
Like a cigarette boat fleeing to international waters.
但压力唤醒我心中的黑暗
But all that stress brought the darkness in me.
我开始抓狂 然后发生了意外
I started pulling out my hair, and...there was an incident.
什么意外
What kind of incident?
我羞于承认
I'm ashamed to admit it,
但我输了一场重要的比赛后
but when I lost one of the big races,
我貌似用了泳池捞叶网
I might have hit one of the other swimmers
砸了其他选手的腿
in the leg with a skimmer pole.
你对别的姑娘使出了"坦雅·哈丁"吗
You Tonya Harding-ed another girl?
美国知名花式女单溜冰选手
曾指示丈夫与保镖用警棍攻击竞争对手膝盖
不 在哥伦比亚 这招名叫"歌♥洛莉亚·拉米雷兹"
No, in Colombia, they call it the Gloria Ramirez-ing.
妈 你崩溃了不代表乔也会
Mom, just because you freaked out doesn't mean Joe will.
说到底
At the end of the day,
他以后只会记得你没去看比赛
he's only going to remember that you weren't there.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得会对他意义很重大
I think it would mean a lot to him.
就像你当年为我和搭档加油
I know it meant a lot to me
对我来说也意义非凡一样
when you cheered on me and my ribbon-dancing partner, Josh.
因为你们太棒了嘛
Uh, yeah, 'cause you guys were so great.
我是独舞
I danced alone.
下一议程
Next order of business,
丽萨想在她院子里挖个护城沟
uh, Lisa would like to put in a little moat in her yard.
配一个开合式吊桥
Aww, and with a drawbridge
从人行道直达前门
from the sidewalk to the front door.
我从小就有个公主梦
I've always dreamed of being a princess.
大家同意吗
All in favor?
-爱[同意] -"哎"哟妈呀
- Aye! - Eyesore.
克莱尔 你说什么了吗
Claire, did you say something?
抱歉 你们就这么通过了丽莎公主的申请
I'm sorry. You're just gonna rubber-stamp Princess Lisa here,
但我却不能在自家后院盖女人窝吗
and I can't have a She Shed in my backyard?
你能等轮到你时在说吗
Could you please wait your turn?
我们还没到新议题呢
W-We haven't moved on to new business yet.
行 申请讨论新议题
Fine. Motion to discuss new business?
附议 准许克莱尔·邓菲发言 感谢你
Seconded. Recognizing Claire Dunphy. Thank you.
我拿到我的许可之前是不会走的
I'm not leaving here until I have my permit.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我投递了搭建一个简单建物的申请
I submitted a request to build a simple structure
从街上看不到 不影响景观
you can't even see from the street.
说到影响 为什么没有人
Speaking of which, why is nobody sounding the alarm
给盖里的前卫邮箱踩刹车
over Gary's avant-garde mailbox?
-形状就是个鸡鸡啊 盖里 -宝贝
- It's a penis, Gary. - Honey.
干嘛 什么 你来这里干嘛
What? What? Oh! What are you doing here?
我还打算问你这个问题呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
抱歉打扰了 请继续你们的出色工作
I'm so sorry to interrupt. Keep up the great work.
同志们真是辛苦了
It couldn't have been easy
不让下水道鳄鱼新闻流出 造成恐慌
keeping that sewer gator under wraps.
哪有什么鳄鱼
What alligator?
这样是不对的
No, that.
就是这样 这不公平啊
See that? That's not fair.
就因为我不是你们业主协会邪教的一份子
Just because I'm not part of your little cul-de-sac cult --
-你们这业主"邪"会 -这哏不错
- your little cult-de-sac -- - Oh, that was a good one.
我觉得大家懂你意思了 我们走吧
I think you made your point. Why don't we get going?
克莱尔 我们没听过你的女人窝啊
Claire, this is the first we're hearing about your She Shed.
那我这里有个东西给你们
Oh. Then I've got something for you right here.
她有枪
She's got a gun!
是一封信好吗 丽莎
It's a letter, Lisa --
印有业主协会字样的拒绝信件
a rejection letter on HOA stationery.
信件吗
Stationery?
为了减少树木砍伐
In the interest of saving trees,
我们所有的信件来往都是通过电邮
we do all our correspondence via e-mail.
走啦 克莱尔 我们不需要坐在这里
Come on, Claire, we don't need to sit here
听这些社区栋梁说的话
and listen to these pillars of the community.
那这封信是谁寄给我的
Then who sent me this letter?
还有谁知道我想搭个女人窝
Who knew I even wanted a She Shed?
有谁会在意这个呢
Who even...cared?
好啦
Okay.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表