Surprisingly powerful.
当全美忙着跳哈娑舞时
While America was doing the Hustle,
杰也在"舞"力全开要建起商业帝国
Jay as hustling to build an empire,
这就是为什么有家报纸称他为
which is why one newspaper called him
"柜界最努力之人"
"The hardest working man in closets."
那是他自己打的广♥告♥
That was an ad.
谁能料想到这家
Who would've thought the company,
由那个男孩建起的公♥司♥
built by that little boy,
有一天也能在
would one day be the toast
国际衣柜界里成为业界楷模
of the international closet world?
恭喜大家 我们做到了
Congratulations. We did it.
玛格丽特调了一些酒
Margaret's mixing some drinks.
下午愉快
Enjoy the afternoon.
-赞啊 -谢谢
-Nice! -Thank you.
格拉哈姆太太马上要走了
Okay, Mrs. Graham's car is on its way!
你只剩五分钟时间说服她
You have five minutes to convince her
这房♥子没问题
that this house is fine!
有东西在这墙里 菲尔
Something's in this wall, Phil.
不 我已经听够这些鬼话了
No, I am done with this nonsense!
真不敢相信这话居然
I can't believe I'm hearing this
出自一个相信魔术[法]的人之口
from a person that believes in magic!
以后我不会承认我说过这话
I'm not the one who told you this,
但魔术不是魔法
but magic isn't actually magic.
这不是真从你耳里拿出来的
That didn't come from your ear.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
你也是他们的一员
You're with them.
哪有什么"他们"啊 歌♥洛莉亚
There is no "them," Gloria.
所有人对这个戏法都会说"什么 怎么可能"
Everybody says "What? How?" to that trick.
这就是魔术的原理
That's how magic works.
一些看起来超自然的事情
Things that seem supernatural
其实都有非常合理的解释
actually have a perfectly logical explanation.
这面墙是热的 菲尔
This wall is warm, Phil.
正在散发出邪能
It's radiating evil.
才没有散发出什么邪...
It is not radiating evil --
的确是热的耶
Oh, that is warm.
这又是怎么回事
What was that?
-电路不行吗 菲尔 -你好大胆子
- Faulty wiring, Phil?! - How dare you.
我才不会卖♥♥别人电路不行的房♥子呢
I would never sell a house with faulty wiring!
你也能听到对吧
You can hear that, right?
你惹他们生气了
You made them angry.
我才不信这一套
I don't believe in any of this!
以防万一...
But just in case...
-这是什么 圣水吗 -不是
- What is this? Holy water? - ?No.
黄瓜水
Cucumber water.
你以为我这好皮肤是凭空来的吗
You think this skin just happens?
好... 好吧
Okay...okay.
卖♥♥家很快要回家了
The sellers are on their way home.
我们就把东西物归原位
Let's just put everything back the way we found it
然后顺路去个教堂吧
and maybe swing by a church.
挂上啊
Come on!
天啊
Oh, my God!
有蜜蜂
Bees! ?
快跑快跑快跑啊
Oh! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
好消息 格拉哈姆太太 原来只是蜜蜂
Good news, Mrs. Graham, it's only bees!
我会再跟进公♥证♥行的文件
I'll follow up with the escrow documents!
恭喜你了
Congrats! Ow!
很有意思的小♥电♥影♥啊 老爸
So, that was a fun movie, Dad.
虽然有一点喧宾夺主了
Kind of made it all about you, though.
瞎说 来一杯杰丁尼
Nonsense. Try a Jay-tini.
不用了
I'm good.
恭喜参展 老板
Congratulations on the Expo, boss.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
我觉得那不知道啥名的女人是在对我说
I think that what's her name was talking to me.
是吗
Oh?
玛格丽特 我的孩子来这里做什么
Oh, Margaret, what are my kids doing here?
这些孩子来用我们公♥司♥的货运
Oh, the kids have been using the company shipping.
已经好几周了
They've been coming in for weeks.
我好醉啊
I am so drunk.
我是不是在大声吼
Am I screaming?
你们俩个在搞什么鬼
What do you two think you're doing?
我们俩就是来恭喜你们
We just came to congratulate you
刚发生的那件事
on that thing that happened.
-再给你们一次机会 -好吧
- Try again. - Fine.
但这件事怎么说都有点怪
But there's no nice way to say this.
我开始了一家公♥司♥
I started a company
专门把艾丽克斯那些恶心臭烘烘的原味鞋
selling Alex's disgusting, smelly shoes
卖♥♥给恋足变♥态♥们
to feet freaks.
这也太恶心了吧
Wow, that is so gross!
是很有胆识
More like gutsy.
要想白手起家一家公♥司♥
You got to get your hands dirty
就要能不怕苦不怕累不怕脏
to build a company from the ground up.
我为你感到骄傲 卢克
I'm proud of you, Luke.
等等
Uh, hold on.
是我想到去旧货店买♥♥鞋
It was my idea to start buying thrift-store shoes.
我扩大业务 还让利润加倍
I expanded the business and doubled our profits.
你看到艾丽克斯做的了吗
You see what Alex did?
她让业务增长
She grew the business.
把生意带到了更高的境界
She took it to the next level.
她做到了卢克尝试了许多年
She was able to achieve what Luke couldn't
但一直都做不到的事
despite years of trying.
其实也才几...
It's really only been a few --
没有根 你怎么成长
You can't grow what doesn't exist!
他们是在吵他们的事情了
Okay. Well, they're on their thing now.
我们赶紧走人
Just walk away.
你知道我陪伴了这公♥司♥多久吗
Do you know how long I've been with this company?
美国换了7任总统
Seven presidents.
还有4任教皇 是的 我看了你那电影
And four popes. Yes, Dad, I saw the movie.
你就不能让我今天威风一天吗
Couldn't you just let me have today?
-你为什么没打给我 -你说什么呢
- Why didn't you call me? - What are you talking about?
今天早上 当你听到这大消息时
This morning. When you got the big news.
我现在已经不是这公♥司♥的一部分了吗
I mean, am I not a part of this anymore?
现在是这情况了吗
Is that what's going on here?
我没打给你
I didn't call you
是因为我在等着你打给我祝贺我
because I was waiting for you to call me and say,
"恭喜啊 你成功了 乖女儿"
"Congratulations, you did it, honey."
结果我却得来这里
Instead, I had to come here
看一部"杰拉伯的劳伦斯"
and watch "Lawrence of A-Jay-bia."
《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》1962年上映的伟大电影
全片有3个多小时
-不然大家怎么会记得我的存在 -什么
- How else would anybody know I even existed? - What?
我整个职业生涯都在努力打进那展览会
I spent my entire career trying to get in the Expo,
你接掌公♥司♥两年内就做到了
and you come in and get it done in 2 years.
别这样 不用说也知道
Come on, it goes without saying
这间公♥司♥是因为有你才有今天
that this company would be nothing without you.
不 不知道
No, it doesn't.
-我就要听到你说出来 -你认真的吗
- Let me hear you say it. - Seriously?
是的 我要听
Yes. I want to hear it.
爸 如果不是你
Dad, if it weren't for you,
我们也不会有今天的成就
we wouldn't be where we are today.
您所有的辛勤付出
All of your hard work
为我们今日的成功打下了夯实的基础
laid the foundation for our success.
换你了
Now you.
如果我这么说 会显得太自大
Well, if I say it, it'll sound a little conceited.
不是让你说自己 是说我
No, not about you! About me!
你...
It's...
达成了这令人难以置信的成就
an unbelievable accomplishment.
你大大地超过我的期望
You've exceeded all my expectations,
而我的期望本来已经设得非常高了
which were ridiculously high to begin with.
公♥司♥找不到比你更好的接♥班♥人了
The company could not be in better hands.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
好吧 我们就先假设
Okay, let's just agree
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表