别再聊我了 我好喜欢你这西装外套啊
Enough about me. Um, I love your blazer.
你有像英国女皇一样养柯基犬吗
Do you have a corgi like the queen?
最近伦敦挺疯狂啊 对吧
Crazy times in London. Am I right?
我听说你们的... 伦敦大桥要垮下来
I hear that your, um, bridge is falling down,
垮下来[儿歌♥]
falling down.
海莉很明显是在开玩笑啦
Haley is obviously joking.
这个... 她身上有那种美式幽默
It's that -- It's that Yankee sense of humor, you know.
"吃我内♥裤♥[屎]吧"
"Eat my shorts."
"鸡儿硬啦"
"Schwing!"
你的手臂上面是什么
What is that on your arm?
是我手肘
Oh, it's my elbow.
真有趣
How delightful.
格兰芬多加10分
10 points for Gryffindor.
不是 是那个像贴纸的东西
No, the sticker-y thing.
其实这是我公♥司♥做的
Oh, it's actually from my work.
它能够把大脑的能量...
It channels the energy of your brain --
工作的事情是机密 还记得吗
Can't talk about that. Remember?
好吧 那来聊阿尔文
Fine. Then let's talk about Arvin.
你决定好接受博士后研究员职位了吗
Have you reached a decision on your research fellowship?
我决定不接受了
I have decided not to take it.
为什么 你不想去大型强子对撞机做研究吗
Why not? I mean, you'd be working on the CERN collider --
这可是一生难得的机会
It's the opportunity of a lifetime!
我只是不想浪费6个月的时间
Well, I don't feel like spending six months
待在瑞士的地底
underground in S-Switzerland.
拜托你别告诉我
Oh, please, don't tell me
你因为一个小姑娘而拒绝这机会
you're turning this down because of a girl.
听我说 这跟我一点关系都没有
Listen, I had nothing to do with this.
亲爱的 你关系可大了
Oh, darling, you have everything to do with this.
你向来就是遇见漂亮女生
You've always shown bad judgment
你就晕头转向 乱下决定
when it comes to a pretty girl.
-这话有失公允吧 -谢谢夸奖
- That's not fair. - Oh, thank you.
但好歹你以前从来没让她们
But at least you've never let one of them
影响到你的事业啊
get in the way of your career.
听我说 我才没有要影响到任何东西
Look, I'm not getting in the way of anything.
阿尔文压根没跟我提过
Arvin never told me about it,
就算他提了 我也不会懂
and even if he did, I wouldn't understand.
我工作的诺普是一个女演员开的网站
The NERP I work for is a website run by an actress
她觉得自己懂科学
who thinks she knows science
因为她曾经在007系列电影里
because, once in a James Bond movie,
演过一个核物理学家 梦娜·洛特博士
she played a nuclear physicist, Dr. Mona Lott.
海莉 你要去哪里
Haley! Where are you going?
有人邀请我到洗手间当研究员
Oh, I was offered a fellowship to the bathroom,
我决定接受这邀请
and I'm accepting it!
你还记得我在我的钓鱼木屋里
Do you remember that security system
安装的安保系统吗
I had installed in my fishing cabin?
我最后一次借你用时给了你密♥码♥
I gave you the code the last time I let you use it.
我现在忘了那密♥码♥了
I can't seem to recall it.
好吧 我想想
Well, okay. Let me think.
钓鱼木屋 那木屋
The cabin, the cabin.
那里风景好美
Oh. So pretty up there.
-我有老公吗 -去世了
- Did I have a husband? - ?Dead.
现在专心回忆那个密♥码♥
Now focus on the code and nothing else.
看看谁做了你最爱喝的汤啊
Hey, look who made you your favorite soup.
没有什么比熟悉的味道更能勾起记忆了
Nothing like a familiar smell to bring back memories.
-她吃过东西了 -是吗 我好像有点饿呢
- She ate. - I did? But I'm sort of hungry.
常言道 治感冒吃饱
Well, feed a cold,
-治中风得饿 把东西拿走
- starve a stroke. - Get that out of her.
你来我爸的婚礼时 我做了这个给你喝
I made this for you when you came to Dad's wedding.
我想起来了 你再婚了
?That's right. You got remarried
你娶了那个波多黎各女人
to that Puerto Rican woman.
你在那婚礼上好美啊
You looked so beautiful at that wedding --
你的裙子 你的鞋子 还有戴的珠宝
your dress, your shoes, the jewelry.
你过来 失陪一下
Come here a second. Excuse me.
你到底想干嘛
What the hell are you up to?
她偷走了我的项链
She stole my necklace.
所以你试图控制一个生病的女人
So you try to manipulate a sick woman
来得到你个人的利益吗
for your own personal agenda?
贝奇姑姑 你好啊
Aunt Becky, hi.
你还记得你来看我冰上舞蹈表演
You remember when you came to see me ice dance,
你说我看起来有点娘炮 我...
you said that I looked like a little sissy, well, I --
爸
Ow, Dad!
我真是以你们俩为耻啊
I am ashamed of the both of you.
里面躺着的人是我妹妹
That's my sister in there.
我差点就要失去她了
I almost lost her once.
我不想要再失...
I don't want to have to lose...
-天啊 -爸
- Oh, God. - ?Oh, Dad.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们很对不起
Uh, we're so sorry.
你说得对 我们太小心眼了
You're right. We're being petty.
是啊 克莱尔是想拿回项链
Well, Claire's is about a necklace
而我是想真实地活下去 不过我懂...
and mine's about living my truth, but I get --
我懂现在不是适当的时候
I get how this isn't the right time.
抱歉我情绪失控了
I'm sorry I snapped.
这真的很难熬
This is just hard, you know?
抱歉 你的妹妹说她想起来
Excuse me. Your sister said she remembers something
有关你的钓鱼小屋安保密♥码♥的事情
about the security code to your fishing cabin?
我怎么记得那是她的钓鱼小屋
Well, I -- I thought it was her fishing cabin?
天啊 她现在记成是你的
Oh, my God, and she thinks it's yours,
你不想要她重新想起来
and you don't want her to remember it.
对啦对啦 你们说得对
Okay, fine. You're right.
但在你们开始指责我之前
But before you start throwing stones,
或许你们应该扪心自...
maybe look deep into your own...
-什么 爸 -什么 不行
- What? Dad. ?- What? No.
-爸 爸 -开门 开门 别关门啊
- Dad. Dad. - No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
好的 我们不用恐慌的吧
All right. We shouldn't be panicking, right?
不用 当然不需要
No, of course not.
肯定有无数种我们可以离开这里的方法
There's got to be a million ways out of here.
那里有保安摄像机
There's a security camera.
别 别啊 是旧的早坏了
Oh, no. No, no. It's old and broke.
来人啊 我们被反锁在这里了
Hey! Hey! We're stuck in here!
歌♥洛莉亚 你这招五分钟前就没用
Gloria. ?Gloria, that didn't work five minutes ago,
在十分钟前也没管用
and it didn't work 10 minutes ago.
为什么没人听到我们
Why can't they hear me?
这通风管肯定得通到别地方啊
This vent has to go somewhere.
歌♥洛莉亚·玛丽亚·拉米瑞兹·迪尔加多·普里契特
Gloria Maria Ramirez Delgado Pritchett,
-你就是个天才 -我知道
- you are a genius. - I know.
-推我一把 -不 应该是我
- Give me a boost. - No, it should be me.
行吧 歌♥洛莉亚 你推小卡吧
Right. Gloria, give Cam a boost.
不是啦 我的意思是我来推你
No, I mean, I should give you a boost.
这样能行
Process works.
我们踩那个箱子不行吗
Why don't we use that trunk?
你看 我们几个能相辅相成
See?! We just make each other better.
好了 椅子 椅子 谁需要普里契特那帮人啊
Right, chair, chair. Who needs Pritchetts?!
我来扶着
I'll steady it.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
好了 好了 格栅[很棒]
Okay. Okay, grate.
你才棒呢
You're great.
你是说这个格栅啊
Oh, this grate.
我拿住了 好的
I got it. All right.
学电影《虎胆龙威》那样爬吧
Let's "Die Hard" this puppy.
那是我的肩膀
That's my shoulder.
好了 进去吧
Okay, in we go.
好了 菲尔 爬一段就敲几下
All right, now, Phil, every couple of feet, knock
这样我们知道你到哪里了
so we know where you are.
没问题
Got it.
-怎么样 -两位 我好像看到有开口
- Okay? - Guys, I think I see an opening.
我们有救了
We're saved.
呜呼 太好啦 要命啦
Yippie-ki-yay, mother-- oh, dear God.
菲尔 菲尔 菲尔
Phil? Phil? ?Phil?!
好消息 两位 我看到两个人
Good news, guys. I see two people.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表