超棒的赛季 野马队
菲尔 非常感谢你来帮忙
Phil, thank you so much for helping,
尤其是在昨天晚上杰对你那么无礼后
especially after Jay was so rude to you last night.
我想开始一项新的家庭传统
I wanted to start a new family tradition.
某种程度上来说 我成功了
In a way, I succeeded --
现在我们有了不喜欢菲尔日
we now have Phil Un-appreciation Day.
请听啊 请听啊
Hear ye, hear ye!
别这样
Nope.
我宣布首届
I hereby declare the opening
年度邓菲运动会开始
of the first annual Dunphy Games.
坚决不要
Hard pass.
力量的考验 运气的测试
Tests of strength, games of chance --
冠军将获得大家梦寐以求的邓菲圣杯
with the champion receiving the coveted Dunphy chalice
和这张酸奶乐园的礼品券
and this gift card to Yogurtland.
菲尔 没人要玩啦
Phil, it's not going to happen.
你的反对我已经听到了 大长老
Your dissent has been noted, town elder,
但也许应该让年轻的人们
but perhaps those who've seen fewer winters
来投一票
should cast a vote.
谁敢接受面条比武的挑战
Who dares accept the challenge of a noodle-joust?
没人买♥♥账 老爸
No sale, Dad.
好吧 你尽力了 儿子
Oh, well. Nice try, Son.
我还是开车原路返回佛罗里达吧
I'll probably just drive back to Florida, then.
很高兴见到各位
Great to see you guys.
我就是觉得每个人都长大了
I just thought with everyone growing up,
一项新传统也许能给我们一个
a new tradition might give us another excuse
每年聚一次的理由
to get together every year.
亲爱的 我们今天就可以聚在一起
Oh, baby, we can get together today
去参加乔的足球队派对啊
for Joe's soccer-team party.
有超级英雄要来
We have superheroes coming.
有超人 X战警
We have the Superman, the X-Men.
杰就这么叫我和我爸 傻X战警[前男人]
That's what Jay called my dad and me. Ex-men.
好疼
Ohh! That hurts!
-怎么了 怎么回事 -没事
- Why, what happened? - ?Oh, it's nothing.
可能是我踩高跷伤的屁♥股♥又犯了
It's probably just my stilter's hip flaring up.
不 好像不是
No, it's not.
你看起来不太好啊
Oh, you don't look that good.
你发烧了吗
Do you have a fever?
不知道 我感觉不出来
I don't know. I can't tell.
糟糕 你在烧呢
Ay, no, you're burning up!
您好 我订了你们的超软胶底袜子
Hi, I ordered your Ultra-Soft Gel-Heel Socks,
两只袜子都标着"L"
and they are both marked "L."
"L"是指左...[left]
And "L" is for --
'L'指的是大[large]啊 好好笑
"L" is for large. Hilarious.
我以为我穿着两只左脚的袜子呢
I'm thinking I've been wearing two left socks.
我好可爱
I am adorable.
能稍等我一下吗
Can you hang on a second?
-你好 -克莱尔 一切都好
- Hello? - Claire, everything is okay,
但我现在在带菲尔去医院
but I am taking Phil to the hospital.
他死了
He's dead!
我只是在闭目养神啦
I was just resting my eyes!
-天啊 怎么了 -没事的 亲爱的
- Oh, God! What happened?! - It's okay, honey.
我就是有点胃疼
I just have a little bit of stomach pain.
坚持住 亲爱的 我我我 我这就过去
Hang in there, sweetie. I'll -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm coming.
我 我马上 我马上过去
I'll be -- I'll be -- I'll be there.
你不是吧 兄弟
Really, Schwartzy?
我要推杆的时候给我打电♥话♥
Calling me while I'm putting?
就是这种下三滥的手段 你老婆才会抛弃你
It's bush-league moves like that why your wife left you,
我们才会打扑克却从不邀请你 我们才...
why we still play poker and never invite you, why we --
是歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, it's Gloria.
杰 去接乔 然后到医院找我
Jay, pick up Joe and meet me at the hospital!
怎么了 是斯黛拉出事了吗
What happened? Is it Stella?!
不是 是菲尔
No, it's Phil!
等下 我接另一个电♥话♥
Wait a minute, I'm -- I'm getting another call.
-老爸 -我听说了
- Dad-- ?- I heard.
好了 海莉和卢克在你那个俱乐部上班
Okay, Haley and Luke are working at the club.
你能带上他俩 然后到医院找我吗
Can you grab them and meet me at the hospital?
当然 抱歉 各位
Sure thing. Sorry, guys.
情况紧急 我要把车开走了
Emergency, I gotta take the cart.
-什么 -俱乐部会所离这里45米呢
- What?! - ?The clubhouse is 50 yards away.
先走23米 然后扎营休息
Walk the first 25, make camp,
明天早上再走完剩下的
and then tackle the rest in the morning.
别管乔了 我让米奇和小卡去带他
Forget about Joe, I'll have Mitch and Cam bring him.
菲尔 多疼啊 打分1到...
Phil, how's the pain? On a scale of one to --
宝·德里克[曾主演电影《10》]
Bo Derek!
10 我知道了
10. Got it.
那分数倒是一点都没错啊
Boy, they did not get that score wrong, huh?
很好
Good.
好吧 是很好 但好到让人惊艳吗
Okay, it's good, but is it wow?
我们只是要请八个人来吃早午餐
We're inviting eight people over for brunch
邀请信上写了"朋友 罗马人 饥饿的人"
with an invitation that reads, "Friends, Romans, Hungreymen" --
他们会被惊艳到的
they're gonna say wow.
歌♥洛莉亚
Hey, Gloria.
我在送菲尔去医院
I am taking Phil to the hospital!
什么 他们在送菲尔去医院
What? They're taking Phil to the hospital.
只是胃不舒服
It's just a stomach issue.
麻烦你们去足球队接乔 然后到那边找我们
Please pick up Joe at soccer and meet us over there.
当然 那莉莉怎么办
Of course. Oh, but what about Lily?
那是什么 竖琴声吗
What is that? A harp?
不 天啊 不
No! Dios mío, no!
天使要下凡了
The angels are coming down.
你们还不能带走他
You cannot have him yet!
你好
Hello?
海莉 你能去城市孩童体育馆接一下莉莉吗
Haley, would you mind picking up Lily from City Kidz gym?
我没车
I don't have a car.
艾丽克斯说她在约会 但是她可以去接莉莉
Alex said she's on a date, but she can grab Lily.
糟糕 我们没时间等人去取车了
Oh, crap. We don't have time for this valet stuff.
我不管了
I'm going rogue.
卢克 这玩意儿太慢了
Luke, this thing's not fast enough.
抓一支9号♥铁杆 看能不能勾到别人保险杠上
Grab a nine-iron, try to hook a bumper.
米奇尔舅舅 我现在有点忙
Hey, Uncle Mitchell, I'm kinda busy right now.
是吗 我马上过去
He is? I'm on my way.
抱歉 孩子们 今天不能多待了
Sorry, boys, gotta cut it short today.
快点快点 快带他进去
Hurry, hurry! Take him!
如果菲尔死了 克莱尔会再找一个老公吗
If Phil dies, would Claire get a new husband?
他不会死的 小家伙
Okay, he's not gonna die, bud.
但回答你的问题 是的 应该会
But to answer your question, yes, probably.
生活还得继续
You have to move on with life.
等等我们
Wait for us.
快让开 快让开
Comin' in hot! Comin' in hot!
你们就停在这里吗
You're just gonna park that right there?
我给这里的外科主任做过衣柜
I did the closets for head of surgery here.
没人敢动我
I'm untouchable.
菲尔 亲爱的 你还好吗
Phil, honey, how are you?
又回医院了
Oh, back in the hospital. ?Oh.
但好多了 因为有艾尔希和她的朋友"静滴"
But better because of Elsie and her friend IV.
如果可以的话 我想请"静滴"来我们家住
If it's okay, I invited IV to come live with us.
我给你带了点东西
Well, I brought you something
会让你感觉好很多
that's gonna make you feel so much better.
手术熊
Oh, Surgery Bear.
我们约会的第一年 一起去了一个园游会
Our first year dating, we went to a carnival.
在玩投掷牛奶罐的游戏时
At the milk-can toss,
有一只克莱尔非常喜欢的熊
there was a bear that Claire really liked.
我花了一晚上想要赢下来 但就是不行
I spent all night trying to win it, but I just couldn't.
隔天晚上又去时 园游会去下个城市了
Came back the next night and the carnival had left town.
所以我开车去到夫勒斯♥诺♥市 又失败了
So, I drove to Fresno, failed again.
离菲尔剧中家的所在地距离约350公里
萨克拉门托 还是不行
Sacramento, no dice.
离菲尔剧中家的所在地距离约618公里
六周后 在内华达卡森城 总算赢下来了
Six weeks later, in Carson City, Nevada, it happened.
离菲尔剧中家的所在地距离约700公里
是啊
Yeah.
我给她的时候 看到了她脸上的笑容
When I handed it to her and saw the smile on her face,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表