It can only be the two of you, though. No Cameron.
不然胡娇会杀了我
Pepper would kill me.
对了 小卡跟罗纳多的老公有积怨
Right. Cam's in a feud with Ronaldo's husband
他们争执奶酪拼盘应该配哪种饼干
over what type of cracker belongs on a cheese platter.
水饼干 奶酪才是主角
Water cracker. The cheese is the star.
-我们才不吵他们的架 -对
- This isn't our fight. - No.
我得走了 等会发地址给你
I have to run. I'll text you the address.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
你敢信吗 我们要去奥普拉家参加派对了
Can you believe this? We're going to a party at Oprah's.
如果我们跟她成了朋友怎么办
What if we become friends with her?
如果我们有了自己的电视节目呢
What if we get our own TV show?
谁去接乔放学回家啊
Who's gonna pick up Joe from school?!
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria...
我们请司机
we'll have drivers.
-周二公♥司♥ -周二公♥司♥
- Tuesday Company! - ?Tuesday Company!
小卡 米奇 克莱尔和我报名了街舞班
Cam, Mitch, Claire, and I signed up for a hip-hop class.
当他们让我们在登记墙上
We knew it was legit when they asked us
涂鸦我们的名字时 就知道这里很正宗
to graffiti our names on the sign-up wall.
右腿 踢起来
Right leg, come on.
双手抱胸 来
Unh. Wrap those arms, come on.
好
And yah!
我喜欢 做得好 各位
I like it. Nice job, everybody!
很棒 真棒
Great. That's great.
确定哥 这堂课太屌♥了
Hey, Sho Nuff. Bomb class.
是啊 太牛逼了
Yeah, yeah. Really sick.
你俩很来劲啊
Hey, man. You two were hitting it hard out there.
我很喜欢你们的动作
I was really believing your movements.
你是说我们做到了吗
Are you... saying we brought it?
我是说你们太赞了
I'm saying y'all crushed it.
保持 好吗
Keep it up. All right?
-好 -来击拳
- Okay. ?- Hit it.
好 就这样
All right. There you go.
-卡梅隆 -菲利普
- Cameron? ?- Philip?
-你听到了吗 -你是说我们的舞蹈老师说
- Did you hear that? - You mean when our dance instructor
我们差不多是街舞明星了吗
told us we were basically street-dance superstars?
你发现他只对我俩说吗
Did you notice how he singled us out?
他都没提到米奇或克莱尔
He didn't even mention Mitch or Claire.
仿佛是在说他们拖我们后腿了
It's like he's saying they're holding us back.
知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我们得赶紧摆脱累赘
We need to shed our dead-weight spouses.
世上没有比确定哥更让我
There is nobody I would rather impress more
-想打动的人了 -太对
- than Sho Nuff. - ?True dat.
不 太对兄只是个DJ 我才懒得鸟他呢
No, True Dat's just the DJ. I don't care what he thinks.
想不到小卡和我是很好的舞伴
Turns out, Cam and I make tremendous dance partners.
我们的身体很合拍
Our bodies are so in tune,
就像是我们完成了彼此的
it's like we finish each other's...
动作
...sequences.
菲尔开始跳 我就本能地完成了
Phil starts a move, and I instinctually complete it.
对 就像听起来一样强大
And, yeah, it's as powerful as it sounds.
天啊 你有没有想过
Oh, my gosh. Did you ever think
来自密苏里州的农场男孩
a farm boy from Missouri
和来自佛州基韦斯特的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
and -- and a real-estate agent from Key West, Florida,
将得到去久负盛名的
would get the opportunity to audition
周二公♥司♥试跳的机会吗
for the prestigious Tuesday Company?
费用只比普通课程多一点
And it only costs slightly more than regular classes.
我们可能成为自"榨出"和"果酱"后
We could be the greatest masters-level hip-hop duo
-最伟大的大♥师♥级别的街舞组合 -我知道
- since Pump Up and The Jam! - ?I know!
回访就在明天了 我们今晚得溜出来
Callback's tomorrow, so we'll have to sneak out tonight
进行最后的彩排
for a final rehearsal.
你带了服装吧 以防我们真被选上了呢
You -- You brought the outfit in case we got it, right?
"以防" 真好笑 菲尔
"In case"? Good one, Phil.
我很难抵抗手舞足蹈的诱惑 你呢
I'm having a hard time resisting dancing with joy, are you?
-葡萄藤下见 -好
- Me-Meet at the grapes. ?- Okay.
我找了好久才找到停车位
Man, it took forever to find a parking spot.
-来一口浓郁黏稠的卡本内就最好了 -不可以
- I could really use a sip of a chewy Cabernet. - You can't drink.
你得保持清醒 载我们其余人回家
You have to stay sober to drive the rest of us home.
等等 这就是我来这里的原因吗 当代驾司机
Wait, is that why I'm here? To be the designated driver?
如果你非得要个职称 算是吧
If you need a title, sure.
走前门声音太大
Okay, the front door's too loud.
走这里也能去车道
We can get to the driveway this way.
我看起来像是环球小姐
I look like Miss Universe.
你干什么 海莉说了别碰
What are you doing? Haley said not to touch that.
让我看看
?Let me see.
整齐的切口
Clean cut.
-是真钻 -别管了 走吧
- Those are real diamonds! - ?Leave 'em. Come on.
小卡 走这边
Cam, walk this way. Oh. Ooh, ooh, ooh!
混合金属现在很流行
Mixing metals is very in-fashion right now.
不不
No, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
18小时后 确定哥就要以1分到"屌♥炸"了
In 18 hours, Sho Nuff is gonna be rating our dance skills
来给我们的舞蹈评分了 快来练
on a scale of one to "Dayum"! Come on!
好了 好了
All right. All right.
坐这里
Butt...here.
再给你一个饼干
Just one more treat.
待着
Here.
我们快点
Shh. We'll just do this quick.
这就对了
Shh. Here you go.
真美
Gorgeous!
爸爸
Dad?
我还以为你是歌♥洛莉亚
I thought you were Gloria.
斯黛拉为什么在这里
Wh-Why is Stella here?
我之前打算在宾馆给她喂吃的
I was going to feed her at the hotel --
她很明显不太好
she's clearly in a bad way.
她把房♥间里搞得一团糟
She trashed the room.
看起来像是谁人乐队住过的
It looked like The Who was staying there.
该乐团团员以对酒店房♥间搞破坏闻名
所以我要把她藏在宾馆里
So, I'm gonna stash her in the guesthouse,
给她刷毛 直到她睡着
brush her fur until she goes to sleep.
斯黛拉
Stella!
什么
What?
我是舞会皇后吗
I am prom queen?!
不是艾希莉·沃尔斯吗
It's not -- It's not Ashley Walls
那个出车祸后获得了大家同情票的姑娘
who got the pity vote after her car accident?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我们要去奥普拉所有重要的房♥间
Okay. Now we need to be strategic if we're gonna hit
那我们就得有策略 好吗
all of Oprah's important rooms, okay?
她的家庭办公室 礼品包装室
Her home office, her gift-wrapping room,
舒适毛衣的温度控制库
her temperature-controlled vault of cozy sweaters.
但如果她的挚友盖尔在呢
But what if Gayle is there?
我们要停下来跟她说话吗
Do we stop to talk to her?
不 不管小牌的盖尔 时间不够
No. No Gayle. There's no time.
我们在这小区
Okay, that-that's the third house
已经过了第三套房♥子了
in this compound that we passed.
我们怎么知道我们到了
How will we know when we get
奥普拉的...
to Oprah's actual hou--
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我提臀的动作快了一拍 -不不
- I was a beat early on the booty drop. - No, no, no.
怪我 是我吸胸的动作慢了一拍
It was me. I was a beat late on the chest pop.
这很奇怪 但我好紧张
It's weird, but I'm -- I'm nervous.
我也是 但是你知道吗
I am, too. But you know what?
我们只用放松
We -- We just have to relax
记住自己是谁 我们只是两个跳舞的人
and remember we're -- we're just a couple guys dancing.
我们在骗谁呢
Who are we kidding?!
能进入周二公♥司♥就太棒了
Getting Tuesday Company would be epic!
我知道 我们会有自己的舞房♥
I know! We get our own cubbies.
再也不用把钥匙和钱包集中放在角落里了
We don't have to throw our keys and wallet in the corner anymore.
周二狗狗团不是
Didn't the Tuesdoggs perform
在去年的女子篮球联盟全明星赛上表演了吗
at the WNBA All-Star Game last year?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表