But the point was to do it with you.
所以如果不行的话...
So if that's gonna be a problem --
不 我...我真的想尝试一下
No, I-I definitely want to do it.
但问题是
It's just that I'm having
我控制不住我的腿
a hard time getting my legs to cooperate.
好吧 你得推我
Okay. ?You're gonna have to push me.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - ?Yes.
用力推我一下 我没事
Just one hard push, and I'm good.
好的
Okay.
来
Here...
走
we...
你
go --
我去...
Oh, come o--
别再这么晃这玩意儿了
Stop rocking this thing so much.
我要开始晕船了
I am getting seasick.
你可真可怜 要是你...
Well, you poor thing. Maybe if you had --
抽筋 抽筋 抽筋 抽筋了
Uh-oh! Cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp!
我小腿抽筋了 小腿抽筋了
Calf's cramping up! Calf's cramping up!
歌♥洛莉亚 快帮我揉我小腿
Gloria, I need you to rub my calf!
不 我不要碰这水
No! I'm not gonna touch that water!
歌♥洛莉亚 我现在疼死了
Gloria, I'm in so much pain!
你得稍微用力帮我压一下
You got to put a little pressure on it!
用力压一下我的小腿
Put a little pressure on my calf!
好了
Okay, fine!
我够不着
I can't get it.
我掉进湖里了
I'm in the lake!
我掉进湖里了
I'm in the lake!
不要啊
Ay, no! Ay! Ay!
你知道吗 我小腿不抽了
Oh! What do you know? My cramp's gone.
我又来了 问个小问题
Hi, again. Quick question.
鱼饵恕不退换
No refunds on the bait.
你买♥♥的时候肯定是活的
They were alive when you bought them.
是米奇啊 抱歉
Oh. Hey, Mitchy. Sorry.
我就是好奇 在我们一起玩过后多久
Just curious -- um, how long after we hung out
你意识到你是同性恋的
did you realize that you were gay?
不... 其实是在那之前好几年
Oh, no, it was -- it was years before that.
好吧 所以那时候
Oh. Okay. So -- So, back then,
你说你... "不感兴趣"时
when you said that you -- you weren't "into this,"
是指对我不感兴趣吗
you meant that you weren't into me.
-这个嘛... -因为我肯定是当时方圆几里内
- Well... - ?Because I must have been the only gay kid
-唯一同性恋小孩 对吧 -我不...
- around for miles, right? - ?Oh, I don't --
是啦 基本上是这样没错
Yeah, I mean, technically, yeah.
让我理一下
Let me get this right.
你待在这么个破地儿 根本没别人可选
You're in the middle of nowhere, with no other options,
在一个刮点风都"性奋"的年纪
at an age where a boy gets excited by the wind,
然后你看着我 表示"还是算了吧"
and you looked at me, and you said, "Ooh, pass."
我...
W-- I --
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I feel bad.
虽然已经是30年前的事了
It was 30 years ago, though.
你想要点...免费鱼饵吗
You want some... free bait?
要买♥♥诱饵吗
Have a lure?
貌似我的确没有"诱惑力"
Apparently, I don't have allure.
好了 歌♥洛莉亚 那里有家店
Okay, Gloria, there's a store.
过去 随便买♥♥个能盖住我的东西
Go in there. Get me something to cover me up with -- anything.
但如果有颜色可选 不要黄色和绿色
But if there is a color choice, avoid yellow and green.
会显得我气色不好
It washes me out.
是啊 小卡 我也很想帮你
Oh, yeah, Cam, ?I would love to help you --
就像你帮我掉进那个肮脏的湖里一样
the same way you helped me fall into that filthy lake!
孩子们 小心裸男啊
Hey, kids! Watch out for the naked man!
-什么 歌♥洛莉亚 -祝你好运
- What? Gloria? - ?Good luck.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!!
快看
Look!
我搞了个喷射背包
I got a jetpack!
我不想成为拖累你的人
I don't want to be the one to hold you back!
我没想到会这么难控...
I didn't think it'd be this hard to contr--
菲尔
Phil! ?
天啊
Oh, my God!
你看 我们才不无聊呢
Look! We're not boring!
我们还很有冒险精神呢
We're still adventurous!
我看出来了
I can see that!
我真是太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you!
我好爱你
I love you so much.
克莱尔
Claire?
没事的 宝贝 别怕
Oh, no, honey. Don't worry.
只是日食而已
I-It's just the eclipse.
我分不清那边是天那边是地了
I can't tell if I'm headed up or down!
你好 黑暗 我的老朋友[歌♥词]
Hello darkness, my old friend
大家人呢
Where is everybody?
算了 不来也无所谓
Ah, who needs them?
这是个挺特别的时刻对吧 乔
This is a pretty special moment, huh, Joey?
估计你也不会记得这段时光
Eh, you're never gonna remember any of this.
如果可以的话
If you don't mind,
我是想出去看日食的
I -- I do want to go outside and see the eclipse.
我还没完呢 你给我听好了
Oh, I'm not done. ?Just -- Just so you know,
很多人觉得我特有魅力好吗
plenty of people find me very attractive, okay,
包括我超赞 而且完全不懒散的老公
including my amazing husband, who is no slouch himself.
请问您有卖♥♥穆穆袍吗
Hi. Do you sell muumuus?
夏威夷宽大妇女长袍
我现在要去找我老公了
And I am gonna go find him right now.
新鲜坚果与莓
-那是什么 -天啊 是本
- Hey, what's that? - Oh, my God! It's Ben!
他来救我了
He came to rescue me!
我独自飘在水上
I was out there all alone.
突然就黑了
And then it got really dark.
而且我快渴死了
And I'm so thirsty.
靠 我沾到了泥
Ew! I got mud on me.
对不起 我不该对你撒气
I'm so sorry I lashed out at you.
我好像每次跟人太走心就会这样
I think I do it when I start getting close to someone.
但我想跟你走心
But I want to be close to you.
我也想啊
I want that, too.
来吧 我们可以拿这个当桨
Come on. We can use this as an oar.
一船载不下所有人啊
Oh, there's not enough room for all of us.
我们俩可以在这里等你们...
Well, the two of us can stay while you --
我再回来救你
I'll come back for you!
好吧
All right.
哎哟哟 哪来的稀客啊
Well, well, well. Look who finally showed up.
或许我们99年后可以再试着看一次
Maybe we can try this again in another 99 years.
其实 下一次日全食只要再过
Actually, there'll be another total eclipse again
-7年就能看到 -没人想听你的傻♥逼♥科学
- in the next seven years. - No one wants your stupid science, Alex!
我就要求了一件事
I asked for one thing --
以我为中心 一起创造这一段回忆
to share a memory with all of us with me at the center of it!
还有
And by the way,
因为是日食大热期 船费还是超贵费率
I had to pay surge boat rates because of eclipse fever!
能进他的抱怨排行榜了
?This is an all-time rant.
对啊 前三名吧 84年圣诞那次
Oh, yeah, top three. It goes Christmas '84,
还有他预定了猪肉
that wedding where he ordered the pork
结果送来了鸡肉的婚礼那次
but they gave him the chicken instead,
然后就是日食周末
and eclipse weekend.
我唯一去那次婚礼的原因
The only reason I went to that wedding
就是他妈的为了吃那个猪肉
was because of the damn pork!
你们以后就只会记得我这件事了吗
Is this gonna be the only thing you guys remember about me?!
你搞这出是因为休·邓肯去世后
Does this have something to do with Hugh Duncan dying
他脸书上的那些夸赞之词吗
and all those Facebook tributes?
-你放屁 -等等 你是想要故意制♥造♥美好回忆
- No!! - Wait, w-were you trying to manufacture nice moments
所以你去世以后我们会说你好话吗
so that we'll say good things about you when you're gone?
等等 所以你才送我你的天文望远镜吗
Wait. Is that why you gave me your telescope?
擦防晒霜呢 那都是虚情假意吗
And the -- the sunscreen? That wasn't real?
我懒得跟你们说了
I don't want to talk about this!
杰 你上哪去呢
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表