Manny?
马上 亲爱的
One minute, baby.
-这居然有妞喜欢 -闭嘴
- That's been working? - Shut up.
因为你 我冷落了我妈一周
So, I've been icing my mother for a week because of you?
她肯定觉得我是最差的儿子
She must think I'm the worst son.
那就回家让她开心
Then come home and make her day.
我才不会丢下这些 回家救你一命呢
I'm not dropping everything to come home and bail you out.
或许明天可以 而且我要告诉她
Tomorrow, maybe -- and I'm telling her
-你是我不回去的原因 -等下等下
- you're the reason I haven't been around. - Hold on. Hold on.
她通过我知道这件事比较好
It's better if she hears it from me.
我得变个说法
I just have to spin it
说成我这么做是为你好就行了
as if it's something I did in your best interest.
而我还得支持你的鬼话
And I'm supposed to back that up
装出一副这样对我更好的样子...
like I'm somehow better off because --
你去哪呢 熊宝宝
Where'd you go, baby bear?
这就来 熊宝宝
Coming, baby bear.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
但怎么两个人都叫熊宝宝
But two baby bears?
我还是新手
I'm new at this.
克莱尔 问你个小问题
Hey, Claire. Quick question.
我看到你只安排了米奇和我唱一首歌♥
I see that you only have Mitch and I down for one song.
这不够讲一个完整的故事
Which isn't enough time to tell a story.
我们愿意把歌♥单缩减到六首歌♥
So we would be willing to cut our set list to six songs.
好 那就一首吧
Cool. So we'll keep it at one?
好吧 那五首短的呢
Okay, so five quick songs, then?
-一首 -这样吧 你现在答应
- One song. ?- Yeah, I would be willing
我就同意只表演三首歌♥
to close this right now at three songs.
一首短的
One quick song,
如果你企图开始介绍乐队成员
and if you so much as begin to introduce the band,
我就切断电源
I'll cut the power off.
你怎么能用这个态度和表演者说话
Okay, that is not the way you talk to talent.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
我在卫生间 进来吧
I'm in the bathroom! Come in!
我是菲尔
I-It's Phil.
进来
Come in!
菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy.
菲尔
Phil!
裙子在那边的防尘袋里
The dress is in that bag over there.
太好了 我会藏到时间机器的夹层里的
Oh, great. I'll hide it in the back of the time machine.
你...
You, uh...
你这是在为摔跤比赛做准备吗
You got a big wrestling match coming up?
我今天不太顺遂
I am having a bad day.
我没心情唠家常
I don't feel like doing the chitchatting.
我今天也过得不太好
Not having a great day myself.
我十五年前错过了一通电♥话♥
Missed a phone call 15 years ago
那本能展开我身为魔术师的第二事业
that could have launched a second career as a magician.
我本能拥有一切
I could've had it all.
白天是房♥产经纪人 晚上是魔术师
Realtor by day, magician by night.
就像那部我没写完的摇滚歌♥剧的主人公一样
Just like the hero of that rock opera I never finished.
菲尔 我说了我没心情唠家常
Phil, this feels like the chitchatting.
我或许该走了
Well, I should probably get going.
这些蒸汽会让我的西装起皱
The steam's starting to pucker up my suit.
做完了
Done.
我参加你婚礼时穿的就是这身西装
It's the same suit I wore to your wedding.
真不敢相信变得这么宽松了
Can't believe how loose it's gotten.
我很荣幸地向大家介绍
And now it is my pleasure to bring up
我们的第一对特别演出嘉宾
the first of our very special entertainers.
他们将带来一首歌♥
Here to perform one song,
卡梅隆和米奇尔
Cameron and Mitchell.
放松
Just relax.
好的 记得 这和卡拉OK一样
Okay, now, remember -- it's just like karaoke.
是 是 我明白我明白
Yeah, yeah, I-I got it. I got it.
唱两句就转到我的鼓独奏
Sing a little and then throw to the drum solo.
好的好的
Okay. Okay.
? 古老的黑魔法咒语锁困了我心 ?
? That old black magic has me in its spell ?
? 你的古老黑魔法令我意乱情迷 ?
? That old black magic that you weave so well ?
? 冰冷的手指沿着我的脊背上下乱爬 ?
? Icy fingers up and down my spine ?
? 当我们四目相对 就是那古老的黑魔法 ?
? The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine ?
来一段 钢琴师
Take it, piano guy!
瞧他表演多好
Look at him go.
要知道 他小时候就是个妈宝
You know, he was raised a mama's boy.
现在他是个强壮 有能力的男人
Now he's a strong, capable man
嘴里发出奇怪的声音 听起来像乐器似的
making nonsense noises that sound a lot like instruments.
让我们听听吉他的动静
Let's hear that guitar weep!
我们还有一个人的声音没听到
And there is someone that we haven't heard from yet.
陪我来一段 贝司先生
Take a walk with me, Mr. Bass Man.
? 面对黑魔法 我又有什么办法 ?
? What do you do when faced with black magic? ?
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you! Thank you so much!
再来一...
One more ti-
好吧 没了
Okay. Nope.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you very much.
你们真[西语]好
Uh, muy kind,
但我知道你们这样只是为了让我好[西语]受
pero I know you're only doing it to make me feel mas better.
看来你在车里没少听西语教程
Somebody's been listening to Rosetta Stone in the car.
小卡 别这样 有话别憋着
Cam, come on. Talk to me.
你他叽哩哇啦的是怎么回事
What in the skibbity doo wop was that?
你自己带了一票摄影棚现场观众吗
Did you bring your own studio audience?
不是 他们是歌♥洛莉亚的家人
No. They're Gloria's family.
和某些人不同 他们是有心的
Unlike some people, they feel things.
小卡 抱歉 我有点忘形了
Cam, look, I'm sorry. I got carried away.
感觉你是故意伤我
It seemed deliberately hurtful.
每个音乐家都得到了独奏的机会
Every musician got a solo
只除了你对他立过婚誓的那一个
except the one you promised to have and to hold.
能别打岔吗
Okay, do you mind?
谢谢合作
Thank you.
小卡 很抱歉我忘了给你独奏的机会
Look, Cam, I-I'm sorry I forgot to throw it to you,
但我当时只是太投入了
but I-I was just swept up in the moment.
那场面令我太陶醉了
It -- That was -- It was exhilarating.
我... 你听到那些人欢呼了吗
I-I -- Did you hear those people cheering?
你确实表演得很精彩
Well... you were brilliant.
虽说不是最慷慨无私的表演 但仍然...
Not the most generous of performances, but --
我在我爱评头论足的家人面前完全无拘无束
I was completely free in front of my entire judgy family,
而这一切都归功于你
and none of that would have happened without you.
我想我听懂你的意思了
Well, I think I hear what you're saying --
你是说有一半的掌声是属于我的
that half of that applause was mine
-因为我让你蜕变了 -好吧
- 'cause I transformed you. - Okay.
这比任何10分钟的鼓手独奏都要好
Well, that's better than any 10-minute drum solo.
你会告诉大家这都是我的功劳吗
So you'll tell everyone this was my doing?
当然了
Of course I will.
过来
Come here.
好了 到时我会把箱子转两次
Okay, I'll spin the box two times,
你有30秒时间换上婚纱
you'll have 30 seconds to change into your wedding dress.
或者我可以换上旧睡衣
Or I change into an old pair of pajamas
让大家知道我和杰在一起后
to show the people how comfortable
有多自在多舒服
I have always been with Jay.
好啊 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, yeah. Sure, Gloria.
不如我们把台本扔了
Why don't we just throw the script out
你想说什么就随便说好了
and you can say whatever you want,
反正观众都觉得
'cause the audience already thinks
演员在乱编故事了
the actors make it all up anyway?!
对不起
I'm sorry!
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事的 菲尔
It's okay, Phil.
他很难过 因为15年前
He's very upset because 15 years ago,
他错过了一通叫他去船上变魔术的电♥话♥
he missed a phone call for a job to do boat magic.
你整个下午都在生闷气就为了这事啊
That's why you've been sulking all afternoon?
我的生活本来会完全不同
My life would be completely different
都怪愚蠢的命运
if not for stupid fate!
命运
Fate?
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
好好学习这宝贵的一课
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表