看啊 量子涨落
Behold the Quantum Flux --
量子涨落
是在空间任意位置对于能量的暂时变化
通往过去的魔法大门
a magic portal to the past,
有些人称之为"时间机器"
what some might call a "Time machine."
你们该"哇"了
This is where you guys go "Oooh."
-不要 谢谢 -继续吧
- No, thank you. - Just get on with it.
是的 "哇"
"Ooh," Indeed.
我在办爸爸和歌♥洛莉亚的结婚十周年纪念派对
I'm throwing Dad and Gloria's 10th anniversary party,
而菲尔负责部分娱乐项目
and Phil is part of the entertainment.
我要让歌♥洛莉亚在众人面前消失
I'm gonna make Gloria seemingly dematerialize,
然后令人惊奇地穿越到过去
then wondrously travel back through time,
最后穿着婚纱重新出现
and then rematerialize in her wedding dress.
她要在箱子里换衣服
She's gonna change her clothes in a box.
所以我对你在台上介绍我这事很紧张
This is why I'm nervous about you introducing me.
我开玩笑的 你会表现得很棒的
I'm kidding! You're gonna be great.
他最好发挥出色
He better be great.
我希望爸爸和歌♥洛莉亚的派对十分完美
I want Dad and Gloria's party to be perfect.
当年我在婚礼上还挺讨人厌的
I was kind of a pill at their wedding.
我那时候还没完全接受歌♥洛莉亚
I hadn't fully accepted Gloria yet.
而且我觉得我亲妈会如此下场我有一点责任
And I feel a little responsible for what happened with my mom.
我在婚宴上灌了她三杯
I fed her, like, three drinks at the reception.
想缓和一下气氛嘛
You know, just to take the edge off.
我是歌♥洛莉亚 吻我 快吻我
I'm Gloria! Kiss me! Oh, hey, kiss me!
不 天啊
No, no! Oh, geez!
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
她差点就把门框都扯掉了
She almost took the doorframe off.
她进入了虫洞
Into the wormhole she goes.
时钟倒转
Clocks turn backwards,
日历重新一页页恢复
calendar pages re-attach themselves,
看呀
and behold!
美丽的新娘
The beautiful bride!
各位 你们不觉得激动吗
Guys! This isn't exciting to you?
脑补一下
Use your imaginations.
幻想到时候我身旁的是穿着新娘服的
Picture me standing next to Gloria
歌♥洛莉亚
in a wedding dress.
就这样吧
We're done.
米奇尔 你取蛋糕了吗
Mitchell, did you get the cake?
嗯 我都搞定了
Yeah, yeah. I got everything.
好 我得在爸爸家跟你碰头
Okay, good. I'll have to meet you at Dad's.
我得跟菲尔一起去取魔法箱子
I need to go with Phil to pick up his magic box.
你跟菲尔说了
Oh, and, hey, you told Phil
别跟小卡提变魔术的事 对吧
not to mention the trick to Cam, right?
如果小卡发现了 他会想让
If Cam finds out, he's just gonna want us
我俩也表演一番的
to do some kind of performance, too.
我蛮确定跟他说了别告诉小卡
Pretty sure I told him not to say anything.
我蛮确定你没说
Yeah, pretty sure you didn't.
这是要干嘛
So, uh, what's all this?
这是补偿
This is redemption.
给我个直接的答案就好
Maybe just a straight answer.
那年是2007年
The year was 2007 --
杰和歌♥洛莉亚的婚宴
the wedding reception of Jay and Gloria.
我们送新婚夫妇的礼物是二重唱
Our gift to the newlyweds was a duet performance
-《溪中小岛》 -《溪中小岛》
- of "Islands in the Stream." - "Islands in the Stream."
没送成这份礼物 因为
A gift that would never be, because...
我记得
I remember.
我在婚宴上灌了我妈妈几杯
I fed my mom a few drinks at the reception.
我真的不想唱歌♥ 所以我想
I really did not want to sing, so I figured
如果我把她灌醉 我就没必要表演了
if I got her a little tipsy, I wouldn't have to perform
因为我得握着她的手
because I'd have to hold her hand...
不 天啊
No, no, no! Oh, geez!
妈妈
Mom, Mom!
之后挽着她的头发让她吐
...and later hold her hair back.
你家人想象了十年 如果表演了会怎样
Well, your family has wondered for 10 years "What if?"
今天 他们将得知答案
Today, they find out what for.
我不确定 小卡
Mm, I don't know, Cam.
我有些生疏了
I'm a little rusty,
在帐篷里音响效果也不好
and acoustics are never good inside a tent.
还有 这场派对的重点不是我们
And -- Oh! This party isn't about us.
会有许多表演者
There's a whole slate of performers.
歌♥洛莉亚要在箱子里换衣服
Gloria's changing in a box.
这让我们的歌♥曲串烧更受欢迎了
Which makes our medley all the more welcome.
现在成了歌♥曲串烧吗 不
It's a medley now? No! No.
我今天绝对不可能以任何形态
In no way, shape, or form
或者形式在我挑剔的家人面前表演
am I performing today in front of my judgmental family.
好吧 我们就这么去派对吧
Fine. We'll just... go to the party.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不要歌♥曲串烧 -没错
- No medley. ?- Exactly.
等等 这不是什么陷阱吧
Wait. This isn't a trick --
就三首没联♥系♥的歌♥曲
Just three un-related songs.
你刚同意了 彩排现在开始
You just agreed. Rehearsal starts right now.
准备好了就加入
Jump in when you're ready.
为什么是你在做饭
Why are you cooking?
妈妈有允许你待在这吗
Are you allowed back there?
这是我们的结婚纪念日
It's our anniversary.
我不能为你妈妈做点好事吗
Can't I do something nice for your mother?
也许吧
Maybe.
早安 美女
Morning, beautiful.
早餐有西式的煎鸡蛋 辣香肠 玉米薄饼
We have huevos, we have chorizo, we have tortilla.
唯一缺的只有曼尼
What we ain't got is Manny.
很遗憾 他今天不会出席派对
Unfortunately, he's gonna be a no-show at the party today.
我有何能为你做的
What can I get you?
把这些垃圾从我身边拿开
Take that garbage away from me.
我要去散步
I'm going for a walk.
曼尼是我们婚礼的一大亮点
Manny was a big part of our wedding.
他牵着歌♥洛莉亚到证婚人前 还表演书法
He walked Gloria down the aisle, did the calligraphy.
我知道他不参加我们的周年派对
And I knew him not showing up to our anniversary party
会让歌♥洛莉亚心情很不好
would put Gloria in a bad mood.
某种程度来说 我觉得自己有责任
In some ways, I feel responsible.
你又回来了吗
You're home again?
你都上大学了
You're in college.
你不能每周末都回家啊
You can't come back every weekend!
-都不拥抱一下吗 -我爱你
-So no hug? ?- I love you,
但是你老待在这里 就不能最大程度地
but you're not making the most of your college experience
体验到大学生活了
by being here all the time.
我大一时 我父亲送我去学校
My father dropped me off my freshman year,
我一直到来年春天才再见到他
and I didn't see him again till the spring.
-想知道为什么吗 -我不知道
- You want to know why? - I don't know.
跟姑娘和打架有关吗
Something about dames and fistfights?
没错 我忙于交朋友
Exactly -- too busy making friends,
泡妞之类的事情
chasing skirts, and things of that nature.
但你母亲和我认为 总待在家里
But your mother and I think it's bad for you
对你没好处
to be here all the time.
所以赶紧走吧
So hit the road,
我们感恩节再见
and we'll see you at Thanksgiving.
等等 我被禁止进入自己的房♥子了吗
Wait. I'm banned from my house?
别这样想
Don't think of it that way.
你是被禁止进入我的房♥子
You're banned from my house.
严格说来 歌♥洛莉亚没参与这一决定
Technically, Gloria was not in on this decision,
意思就是
in the sense that...
她不知道这个决定
she was not in on this decision.
我有点在闹脾气
I was a little grumpy.
我同意在派对上跟菲尔一起
I had agreed to do this magic trick
表演这个魔术
at the party with Phil.
我要进入一个箱子里
I go into a box,
然后穿着我的婚纱出来
and then I come out in my wedding dress.
但是有个问题
But there was a problem.
拉
Pull!
拉不动啊
She won't budge!
唯一合理的解释就是
The only logical explanation
有人溜进了我的衣柜
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表