别又来一次啊
Not again.
我刚刚才从批斗大会过来
I just came from an intervention.
不不 妮可 这是员工会议
Oh, no, no, Nicole, this is a staff meeting.
你叫我们来的
You asked us to be here.
拿着 加藤
Here you go, Kato.
对 我想跟大家
Yes, I wanted to talk to you all
说一件很重要的事
about something very important.
几百万年来哪种植物
So, what plant has been revered
因为具有愈合能力
for its healing properties
而备受尊崇
for millions of years?
芦荟[音似你好]
Aloe.
你也好呀
'ello to you, too,
但我们专心一点
but let's stay focused.
-是辣椒 -辣椒
- Peppers. - Peppers.
好奇怪 我们最近都神同步
Weird, we are so in synch these days.
我想做辣椒生意 各位
I want to be in the pepper business, people.
我现在就需要点子
And I need ideas now.
我最近几周一个产品创意都想不出来
I haven't come up with a single product idea in weeks,
所以我在公♥司♥如履薄冰
so I'm on thin ice at NERP.
这"薄冰"不是指我们网页上出♥售♥的
And I don't mean the low-calorie ice cubes
低卡冰块
we sell on our website.
我的继外婆
Well, my -- my step-grandmother,
她是哥伦比亚人
she is from Colombia,
她卖♥♥的莎莎酱
and she sells a salsa
可能就是用这些神奇的辣椒制成的
that is supposedly made with these magical peppers.
辣椒 我刚刚正好提起辣椒
Peppers? I was just talking about them.
对呀
Yeah.
我几时能跟她见面
When can I meet her?
把我的酱料生意卖♥♥给诺普
Sell my sauce business to NERP?
你应该能得到一大笔钱
I think you could get a lot for it.
妮可想要什么
When Nicole wants something,
就会砸钱去买♥♥
she just throws money at it.
她买♥♥下隔壁邻居的房♥子
She bought her next-door neighbor's house
就因为她喜欢他家的邮箱
because she liked the mailbox.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道 立刻脱手
I do. Dump it.
那玩意比一个学士学位还不值钱
That thing is worth less than a bachelor's degree.
拜托了 歌♥洛莉亚 我真的很需要这个
Please, Gloria. I really need this.
在那办公室里没人把我当回事
No one takes me seriously at that office.
我连自己的隔间都没有
I don't even have my own cubicle.
我跟实习生们共用一张巨大的豆袋椅
I share one, giant bean bag chair with the interns.
我想帮你
I want to help you,
但 有什么感觉不对
but...something feels wrong.
你先去见个面 听听她给你开的条件
Just go to the meeting and hear what the offer is.
好吧 我会去 我会听
Okay, fine. I will go. I will listen.
但我不会卖♥♥掉的
But I am not selling.
-你觉得呢 -会很难办
- What do you think? ?- It's gonna be tough.
她有过大量卖♥♥不出这辣酱的练习
She's got a lot of practice not selling that sauce.
你怎么穿西装外套配T恤
Whoa, what's up with the blazer and the t-shirt?
你是要去参加大学面试
Thought you were going to a college interview,
不是去1988年表演单口相声吧
not doing stand up in 1988.
我开始觉得上大学也许不适合我
I'm starting to think maybe college isn't for me.
俱乐部里有个人说我也许可以当模特
There's this guy at the club who said I could be a model.
他说这礼拜要带我到沙漠里去
He said he's gonna take me out to the desert this week
拍几张照片
and take some pictures.
我劝你三思
I'd put a pin in that.
你当然要去读大学了
Of course you're going to college.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我说不好
I don't know.
以前读书的时候我就成绩一直不好
I wasn't very good at school the first time around.
也许我就是...
Maybe I'm just --
不许你说自己是白♥痴♥
Hey! Don't you dare call yourself "an idiot".
我没要这么说
I wasn't going to.
我是想说 "也许我就是还没准备好"
I was gonna say, "maybe I'm not ready."
亲爱的 你只是怯场了
Honey, it's just nerves.
改变是很吓人的 但最终
Change is scary, but in the end,
我保证 一切都是值得的
I promise, it is all worth it.
你妈妈说得对
Your mother's right.
你拼尽全力 使出浑身解数
You dig deep, you make your best effort,
-就能找到荣誉 -没错
- that's where you find the glory. - Exactly.
就像那次我在赛跑中战胜她一样
Like that time I beat her in that race.
大约10年前 菲尔挑战我跟他赛跑
Maybe 10 years ago, Phil challenged me to a race.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it!
爸爸赢了
Daddy wins!
你们相信有奇迹吗
Do you believe in miracles?
大美帝
U.S.A.!
他当时感到很空虚
He was feeling adrift
因为孩子们都回学校去了
because the kids were back at school,
于是我让他跑赢我
so I let him beat me.
从那以后他就说个没完
He has not shut up about it since.
天啊 尤塞恩·博尔特又赢了
Oh, my God, Usain Bolt wins again!
牙买♥♥加"飞人"跑步运动员
你能想象那是什么感觉吗
Can you even imagine what that feels like?
我不用想象 亲爱的
Oh, I don't have to, sweetheart.
我亲身经历过
I lived it.
本来我好像输定了
All appeared lost,
但我启动后劲发力...
but I turned on the afterburners --
他听过这故事了 菲尔
He's heard the story, Phil.
结果我完成了夫妻赛跑史上
And I pull off one of the greatest upsets
最伟大的反超之一
in the history of husband-and-wife competition.
好吧 我会去参加大学面试
Okay, I'll go to that college interview
听他们说完
and hear them out.
我为你感到骄傲 哥们
I'm proud of you, buddy.
我们刚才所做的
I think what you and I did right there
应该就是传说中的"好家教"
was called "great parenting".
跑步故事也许是时候退出历史舞台了
Might be time to retire that story.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
我刚才太迟钝了
That was insensitive.
没意识到重温那场失败
I didn't realize how much it must bother you
会让你多么不爽
to relive that loss.
菲尔 我只是觉得...
Phil, I am just feeling --
不许你说自己是"废物"
Hey, don't you dare call yourself "a failure".
我让你赢的
I let you win.
什么
You what?
我其实能轻松跑赢你
Oh, I had you beat, easily.
那次我大汗都没流一滴
I didn't even break a sweat.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
为了忍♥住不发力 我还差点拉伤了肌肉
I almost pulled a muscle holding back.
但我看出来那对你有多重要
But, I saw how much it meant to you,
于是我让你赢了
and I let you win.
是啊
Oh, wow, yeah.
很合理啊 我懂的
No, that makes a lot of sense. I get it.
就像其他马
Like the way all the other horses
希望"秘书"好过些一样
wanted Secretariat to feel good.
出自电影《一代骄马》
现在你成"秘书"了
Now you're Secretariat?
我不知道
I don't know.
"秘书"有娶了一个疯子吗
Was Secretariat married to a crazy person?
天啊 菲尔 百分百是我让你赢的
Oh, God, Phil, I 100% let you win.
那你也百分百可以再赢我啊
Then, you could 100% beat me again.
我当然可以 同样的路线吗
Oh, I could. Same course?
我比那时更强壮了
I've only gotten stronger.
我们再多加几个挑战怎么样
How 'bout we add a few challenges?
攀架
Monkey bars?
太棒 爬绳
Great! Rope climb.
我爱 轮胎
I love it. Tires.
有何不可 中午进行
Why not? Noon?
行 我要带人看♥房♥♥ 但我可以移期
Fine. I have a showing. I'll move it.
希望你的身躯也还移得动啊
Hope it's not too heavy.
随警巡逻的授权表真是
The release form for this ride-along is --
详尽得惊人啊
is shockingly thorough.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表