of a gingerbread man melded together.
看起来像骨头 是块狗饼干
Uh, it looks like a bone. It's a dog treat.
不 那是人吃的饼干
No, it's a human treat,
做成骨头形状是因为富含钙质
and it's shaped like a bone because it's full of calcium.
我之前在吃这些饼干
I was snacking on them earlier in the day
肯定是掉了一块
and I must have dropped one.
真好吃
Mmm, they're delicious.
对身体还很有好处
And they're very good for you.
说得通
Checks out.
是楼上传来的
That's coming from upstairs!
不 是外面
No, outside.
歌♥洛莉亚 怎么会这样
Gloria, how did this happen?
我有个理论
I have a theory.
我有次读到过一头驼鹿把露营车给撞换挡了
I once read about a moose that knocked a camper out of neutral.
或许克莱尔之前看到的驼鹿也那样做了
Perhaps the moose Claire saw earlier did the same thing here.
-引擎盖还是热的 -那就别靠在上面
- The hood's warm. - Then don't lean on it.
我承认 米奇和我之前在屋外
I admit it! Mitch and I -- we were outside.
他想和我聊聊他和小卡
He wanted to talk to me about a problem
在基佬卧室里不和谐的问题
he's having with Cam in the gay bedroom.
这么说我不行就是有问题
Oh, so when it's me, it's a problem.
你不行就是因为健身累的
When it's you, it's what happens when you work out too much.
我们觉得冷 就坐进车里了
It got cold, we went inside the car,
我打开了暖气
I turned the heater on,
所以肯定是我不小心把车撞到了空挡
and I must have accidentally knocked it into neutral.
所以驼鹿来的时候 车早已蓄势待滑
So, it was all ready to roll when the moose showed up.
这个糖果盘怎么在这
Hey, uh, what's this candy dish doing here?
海莉 拜托 我在思考
Haley, please, I'm trying to think.
但那可能是证据
But it could be evidence.
网球场的灯怎么亮着
What are the lights doing on in the tennis court?!
这些椅子怎么会在这
Now why would these chairs be out here,
这些又与驼鹿有什么联♥系♥
and how do they connect to the moose?
这些脚印... 规律好奇怪啊
These footprints are in a... really weird pattern.
为什么这步伐感觉如此熟悉
Why do these steps feel so familiar?
我跟小卡来过这里
Cam and I were out here, um --
我们本来在厨房♥ 然后听到外面有浣熊的声音
We were in the kitchen, and we heard a raccoon outside.
对啊对啊 所以我们出来了...
Yeah, yeah. So, we came out, we --
我们拿了凳子来... 来吓走它
we grabbed a couple chairs to -- to -- to scare it off.
我们这么... 这么拿着凳子
We held -- held them up like this,
然后呢... 追着那浣熊
and, um, chased the raccoon,
结果它跑进垃圾堆里 我们就...
but it ran into some trash cans and we were like...
然后它跑到球场这里来
And then, uh, it ran up the court this way... ?
然后又退了几步
...and then back a couple of steps
-又再往前了一次 -往前
- and then forward again and - Forward.
然后它最后转了一圈 往前跑
then it did a little spin. Forward, and
对 就这样
Yep. That was it.
接着它对我们冲过来 我们就
And then it came back at us, and we were like --
右左 右 右
Right, left. Right, right,
卷身 最后转
body roll, and spin.
然后它就跑了
And then, it was just gone.
刚才是什么玩意儿
What the hell was that?
这是什么鬼 我完全无法理解这些线索
What is any of this? I can't make sense of these clues.
哪有浣熊不会被巨大的驼鹿给吓跑啊
What kind of raccoon isn't scared off by the presence of a moose?
我们只需要知道
All we need to know
米奇尔 歌♥洛莉亚 小卡与菲尔
is that Mitchell, Gloria, Cam, and Phil
-是唯四嫌疑人 -才不是唯四
- are the four and only suspects. - Not only!
一个一个说 菲尔你先说
One at a time! Phil, go first.
这样压力好大啊
Well, that's a lot of pressure.
说
Speak!
那什么声音
What is that noise?
听起来像是一条狗在说"哈喽"
It's like a dog saying, "Hello."
听起来像加州犬吠驼鹿的声音啊
Sounds to me like a California barking moose.
从上面传来的
It came from up there.
我们刚才讲解追浣熊的事时 好合拍啊
We were really in-sync talking through that raccoon chase.
-感觉我们的拍子又重新合上了 -真的呢
- It felt like maybe we had our timing back again. - It really did.
或许刚才我们忘了舞蹈不是为了名气或荣耀
Maybe we forgot dance isn't about the fame or -- or glory,
而是用来对观众们诉说
but it's about telling a story that takes your audience
一段跌宕起伏的故事
on a journey that ebbs and flows.
跌宕起伏[艾博与弗洛/律动]
Ebb and Flow.
我们的嘻哈诨名就是这个了
I think we just found our hip-hop names.
杰
Jay!
-你带斯黛拉来了吗 -没有啊
- You brought Stella?! ?- No!
她自己跑来找我们了
She must have tracked us here.
你说什么啊 小姑娘
What's that, girl?
什么 家里的炉灶火没关吗
What? We left the stove on?
-真是怪事 -等等 稍等一下
- Well, that was weird. - Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa.
我的拖鞋为什么在这里面
What is my slipper doing in here?
我没说错吧 的确是有些冷
I'm not wrong. It's cold, huh?
亲爱的
Hey. Honey...
我们得谈谈这件事
We need to talk about this. ?
-斯黛拉 -她想要那个拖鞋啊 菲尔
- Um, Stella... - She wants the slipper, Phil.
天啊
Oh, my God.
为什么菲尔穿得像嘻哈男团的人
W-Why is Phil dressed like a Beastie Boy?
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你们俩个不带我们跳嘻哈
You two did hip-hop without us! ?
是啦 因为你跟克莱尔是我们的累赘
Okay, be-because you and Claire were holding us back.
少来了 我们跳得跟你们一样好
Oh, please. We are just as good as you are.
-感觉有人想要来斗舞啊 -没有
- It sounds like somebody wants a dance-off. - No.
永远不会有人想要斗舞
No one ever wants a dance-off.
-菲尔 你为什么不直接跟我说 -省省吧 克莱尔
- Phil, why didn't you just tell me? - Save it, Claire.
我知道是你对我的熊熊拖鞋搞鬼
I know you put the hit out on my bear slippers.
这拖鞋很让人提不起性趣
Those are just very unsexy.
难道你就整天穿得很性感吗
Oh, 'cause you always dress so sexy?
来看看你今晚的睡衣
Let's check out this nightwear.
卢克的初中体育课短裤
Luke's junior high gym shorts,
而腰上的松紧带是用旧鞋带改的
and the drawstring is an old shoelace.
至少我不是那种花大钱
Well, at least I'm not one of those wives
在睡衣上面的那种败家老婆啊
that spends a fortune on lingerie.
你看 这鞋带断掉的时候
I mean, look, when the shoelace broke,
我用订书机修好了
I fixed it with a staple.
我们度假时为什么就不能来点激♥情♥呢
Well, why don't we add a little spice for our vacation?
歌♥洛莉亚就穿着及地的珠珠睡袍睡觉啊
I mean, Gloria wears a floor-length, beaded nightgown to bed.
等等 她才没有呢
Wait a second. No, she doesn't.
厉害了
Yes.
它网站上的图片看起来很舒适啊
It looked very comfortable on the website.
等一下 歌♥洛莉亚晚上跟米奇尔在一起
Wait a minute. Gloria was with Mitchell.
我们看看这里面有何乾坤
What have we got going on under here?!
你是想去哪里啊 穿这么衣冠楚楚
Okay, where were you going looking so dapper?!
衣冠楚楚 真的吗
Dapper? Really? Aww...
曼尼 曼尼
Oh! Ooh! Manny. Manny!
看看米奇尔舅舅的口袋里掉出了什么
Hey! Look what just fell out of Uncle Mitch's pocket!
第二个糖果盘...
A second candy dish...
-等等 -这上面有刻字
- Hold up. - This is monogrammed.
"M.O."
"M.O."?
你没带我就去米歇尔·奥巴马家吗
You went to Michelle Obama's without me?
你去奥普拉·温福瑞家没带我吗
You went to Oprah Winfrey's without me?!
歌♥洛莉亚 这是真的吗
Gloria, is this true?
你明明知道我对奥普拉有何感觉 她改变了我...
You know how I feel about Oprah. She changed my --
我修正一下
Excuse me.
她给了我改变自己人生的力量
She gave me the strength to change my own life!
小卡
Cam.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop!
都停下
Stop!!
我们忘记了重点是有人弄裂了
Have we all forgotten that somebody
我老板的小皇冠吗
cracked my boss's tiara?!
我可能被炒鱿鱼呢
I could get fired!
我碰过一次
Well, I touched it once,
有可能是我 我出钱修吧
so I might have done it. I'll pay for it.
等等 我跟小卡也碰了它
Hold on. Cam and I messed with it, too.
-我放我手上了 -我也试戴了
- I put it on my hand. ?- I tried it.
-我也有份 -行吧 这么看来
- Me, too. ?- Okay, okay, obviously,
大家都有份伸爪 我们一起出钱吧
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表