或许我可以... 原来是你们啊
Maybe I can get a -- Oh, it's you.
-你好 -海莉 对不起
- Hello? - Haley, I'm sorry.
你生气跑出餐厅是合理的
You had every right to run out of the restaurant.
我也是见过不少极品男友的人
You know, I've put up with a lot from boyfriends --
睡车上 爱打游戏 有老婆
futons, video games, wives.
而你居然觉得我丢你人
But you were ashamed of me.
我妈就是个爱品头论足的势利眼
My mother is a judgmental snob!
我希望她能喜欢你嘛
I-I wanted her to like you.
我知道我... 我知道我完全做错了
I know I just -- I handled it all wrong.
但求你回来吧
But please come back.
不要 你让我觉得自己好差
No! You made me feel bad about myself,
而我应该被人更好地对待
and I deserve better than that, okay?
所以你就去瑞士吧
So just go to Switzerland
不就去坐在个大东西 比如瑞士巧克力里
and sit in a big thing of, like, Swiss chocolate
然后唱瑞士山歌♥吧
and -- and yodel, okay?
我们到此为止吧
We're done.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
为什么你们都有口音啊
Why do you all have accents?
怎么回事
What happened?
你晕过去了
You passed out.
你手臂上的贴纸
Those stickers on your arms
上面满载了各式各样的化学物质
are loaded with all sorts of chemicals.
我们打给你的紧急联络人了
We called your emergency contacts.
你的男朋友来了
Your boyfriend's here.
还好吗 小美女
Hey, sunshine.
安迪 你... 你从犹他州大老远来了吗
Andy? You -- You came all the way from Utah?
没有啦 我刚好回来上一个自助研讨会
Oh, no. I was in town for a self-help seminar --
"如何在正确的时间出现在正确的地点"
"How To Be In The Right Place at the Right Time."
天啊 还真的有用
Holy cow. It's working.
天啊 我估计你的名字在我手♥机♥上
Oh, gosh, I guess your name must still be in my phone
还显示是我紧急联络人
as my emergency contact.
我都是输入我男友的名字免得被爸妈训
I use boyfriends to avoid lectures from my parents.
我可不想那天在墨西哥的监狱醒来
I don't want to wake up in a Tijuana prison
然后还得听他们说"你被禁足了"
and them be all like, "You're grounded."
我很庆幸我能来这里陪你
I'm just glad I could be here.
安迪 我有件事得告诉你
Andy, um, I have to tell you something.
我也真的真的很抱歉
And I'm really, really sorry,
但我现在有对象了
but I'm seeing someone.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - ?Yeah.
赞啦
Yes! Whoo-hoo!
真是谢天谢地啊
Oh, thank goodness.
我也有对象了 我只是不知道怎么开口
Me, too. I just didn't know how to tell you,
尤其是在以为你会死的时候
especially if you were dying.
她是个湖人女孩
Oh. ?She's a laker girl.
她是湖人队的拉拉队员啊 不错啊
Oh, wow. A cheerleader. Nice.
不是不是不是
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
约瑟芬在大盐湖帮人的船清除藤壶
Josephine scrapes barnacles off boats in the Great Salt Lake.
我们称呼她们为湖人女孩
We call them laker girls.
不过她们在犹他州也算是性感象征呢
But they are kind of sex symbols in Utah.
所以是谁有幸得到你啊
So, who is the lucky guy?
我跟他的感情现在有点一团乱
Well, it's a bit of a mess right now,
不过他是个教授还是个天体物理学家
but, um, he is a professor and an astrophysicist.
他是个真正的天才
He's a -- a legit genius.
海莉 我尽快赶来了
Haley! I came as soon as I heard.
其实这不是真的
Actually, that's not true.
我中间去吃了个炸玉米饼
I stopped for tacos.
不是他
Not him.
有人有汤匙吗
Anybody got a spoon?
我们可以学《肖申克的救赎》挖洞逃
We could "Shawshank" this thing.
你学《虎胆龙威》时也没多成功啊
It didn't go so well when you "Die Hard"-ed it.
好吧 我先声明
Okay. Full disclosure.
当我感到没人支持时 我大脑会停工
If I don't feel supported, I tend to shut down.
好的
Okay.
我... 我觉得有点喘不过气
I'm, um -- I'm getting stuffy.
这里是不是越来越闷了
Is -- Is it getting stuffy in here?
加把劲啊 这里肯定有东西
Come on. There's got to be something in this place
能帮助我们出去
that can help us.
快看 有电♥话♥
Hey, hey! Whoa, whoa! A phone!
这里面有插口吗
Is there a plug around here?
快来找 这里一定有插口
Somebody -- There's got to be a plug.
我们快来找插口
Everybody look for a plug!
如果没有人来这下面怎么办
What if nobody looks down here?!
我们怎么活下去
You know, how are we gonna survive?
我车上有能量条
I -- I had a protein bar in my car.
我为什么没随身带着呢
I don't know why I didn't bring it in.
肯定有插口
Got to be a plug.
这里没有插口
There is no plug!
能量棒里有花生酱跟20克的蛋白质
It was peanut butter and 20 grams of protein.
两位 如果真到了那时候 我说认真的
Guys, if it comes to it, and I mean this --
我希望你们俩吃了我活下去
I want you guys to eat me.
就像多年来那几次电梯故障
As I told you before, in those elevators
或者是堵车时我回答你的答案一样
and in the traffic jam years ago,
我才不会吃掉你
I am not going to eat you.
你现在这么说 但我们可能逃不出去
Okay, you say that now, but we may not get out of here,
到时候我们可能就得下艰难的决定了
and we may have to make some hard decisions.
看看我们的样子
Look what is happening!
他们完全说中了我们现在的模样
Exactly what they said is going to happen!
你过度亢奋而你在恐慌
You're bouncing off the walls and you're panicking!
而你也在大吼大叫
And you're yelling.
我才没有呢
No, I'm not.
克莱尔或许说对了
Look, Claire may be right.
我现在可能精神涣散
I may be unfocused, but --
但换做是她 她也不会表现多好
but she wouldn't be doing any better.
她肯定会精神过度集中在一些白♥痴♥小事
She'd be hyper-focused on something stupid like --
比如..."为什么那些线
like -- like, "Why aren't the wires connected
都没有接到保安摄像头上"
to that security camera?"
对啊 为什么都没接上
Yeah, why aren't they connected?
等等 她说到点子上了
Wait. She's onto something.
那些线是被人剪断的
The wires are cut.
为什么会有人要剪斷位在地下室的
Why would someone cut the wires to a security camera
保安摄像头的线路啊
in a basement room?
米奇尔这种时候可能就会想出阴谋论
Well, Mitchell would have some conspiracy theory
觉得这里可能是别人进行非法事务的地方
that this is where the staff does illicit behaviors.
肯定是了
That's what it is.
打从我们一到这里我就一直闻到大♥麻♥味
I have been smelling marijuana since I got here!
我来扶着歌♥洛莉亚
I got Gloria.
天啊 她就像个缉毒局嗅毒犬
My God, she's like a DEA dog.
味道是从...
It's coming from...
这下好了 我们有了大♥麻♥ 但是没打火机
Great. Now we have marijuana and no lighter
只有这把白♥痴♥钥匙
and just this stupid key.
我仿佛能听到杰在说
I can hear Jay saying,
"可能那就是门的钥匙呢 傻子"
"Maybe that key opens the door, dummy."
他们绝对不能知道自己比我们聪明多少
They can never know how much smarter they are than us.
绝对不
Never.
你能想起来的 贝奇
You got this, Becky. ?Mm-hmm.
你走进木屋 你按了按钮
You walk in the cabin, you push those buttons.
按了发出 滴 滴 滴 滴
They go beep, boop, boop, boop.
是哪些数字
What are the numbers?
3...
3...
周
Weeks!
我中风三周了
Since I've had my stroke,
这是你第一次来看我
and this is the first time you come and visit,
而你心里只想着那间傻♥逼♥木屋
and all you can care about is that stupid cabin.
等等 不 什么
Wait. No, what?
我的大脑才没事
My brain is fine!
但是医生说...
But the doctor --
那是隔壁病房♥的弗莱德
That's Fred from next door.
他曾经在肥皂剧里演过一次医生
He played a doctor on a soap opera once,
就留下了那件白大褂
and he kept the coat.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表