We're gonna find him, Phil.
我不担心 我经历过
Oh, I-I'm not worried. I've been there.
遇见一个女孩 忘了地点和时间
Meet a girl, you lose track of place and time,
不仅是因为你的罗盘表不见了
not just 'cause your compass watch is missing,
而且她表哥罗德尼突然也有了同一块表
and suddenly her cousin Rodney has the exact same watch
他还发誓他有那表很久了
but swears it was always his.
瞧瞧 马里奥的汽修店
Oh, look! Mario's Bodyshop.
至少有一样东西还没变
At least one thing is still the same.
这条街上发生的一切
There's nothing that happens in this street
地头蛇马里奥全都了如指掌
that Mario doesn't know about.
我们过去吧
Let's go over there.
红灯闪烁 警报响个不停
So, red lights are flashing, alarms are blaring.
还有大概十秒钟反应堆就要熔毁了 温度高到
We're about 10 seconds from a meltdown so hot
会将比利时烧成一汪热巧克力
it's gonna turn Belgium into a pool of hot chocolate.
我突然意识到
And I suddenly realize,
他们没有正确地计算相对扭曲...
they haven't properly accounted for the relativistic distort--
这栋楼是几号♥楼
Hey, what's this building's number?
我想叫杯思慕雪外送
I'm trying to Postmates a smoothie.
我迅速在脑海中进行了
I quickly do a few multi-dimensional
一些多♥维♥张量计算
tensor calculations in my head,
我将吓哭的警卫推到一边
I push this crying guard to one side
调整了同步加速器
and adjust the synchrotron.
我抬头看着倒计时钟
I look up at the countdown clock.
五...
5...
四...
4...
你 拿着电♥话♥的
You, with the phone!
-你叫什么 -艾丽克斯·邓菲
- What's your name? - Alex Dunphy.
邓菲女士 我拯救世界
Ms. Dunphy, is my story of saving the world
同时意外创造三种新元素的故事让你觉得无聊吗
whilst accidently creating three new elements boring you?
没有 没有 完全没有
Uh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
很抱歉 教授
I'm so sorry, Professor.
你说的话永远不会让我觉得无聊
Nothing you could say would ever bore me.
我尊敬你
I revere you.
实际上 去年万圣节我扮成了你
I actually went as you last year for Halloween.
好吧 这是我的手♥机♥ 别怪我妹妹
Okay, it's my phone. Don't blame my sister.
切尔西 回头再给你回电♥话♥
Hey, Chelsea. Gonna have to call you back.
-我不信 你闭嘴 -闭嘴
- Shut up! Shut up! - ?Shut up!
不好意思 切尔西的朋友
Excuse me, Chelsea's friend.
你看起来不像是我的学生
Y-You don't look like one of my students.
谢谢 你嘴真甜
Oh, thank you! That is so sweet.
不是 你为什么来这里
No. Why are you here?
我今天有个重要的工作面试
Oh, I have a really big job interview today,
我需要有人检查下我写的...
and I need someone to look over what I wrote for my --
我们走了 我带她出去 很抱歉
Yeah, we're going. I'm taking her out. I am so sorry.
干嘛 是他问的 你太没礼貌了
What? He asked. You're being rude.
-太暴露了 -出去
- Very revealing. ?- Get out.
克莱尔 很高兴你给我打了电♥话♥
Claire, I'm so glad you called.
我们之前怎么从来没聚过
How come we've never done this before?
因为我们两家是世仇
Because we were born into a feud.
血仇世家哈特菲尔德和麦科伊 鲨鱼队和喷气机队
Hatfields and McCoys, the Sharks and Jets,
衣柜疯子和衣柜笨蛋
the -- the closet lunatic and the closet idiot.
-顺便说一句 很遗憾你♥爸♥爸去世了 -谢谢
- By the way, I'm really sorry about your dad. - ?Thanks.
你知道他为什么让人把骨灰寄给我爸爸吗
Do you have any idea why he had his ashes sent to my dad?
-也许是为了把他逼疯吧 -效果拔群
- Probably to drive him bonkers. - Well, it's working.
他知道了会很高兴的
That would've made him happy.
咱们约定吧 永远不要像他们一样
Let's make a pact -- to never be like them.
我同意
I am in.
我们是男性统治行业中的两个女人
We are two women in a male-dominated industry.
我们该帮助彼此
We should help each other.
实际上 你知道有谁会做
Actually, do you have any sources
古董菠萝把手吗
for antique pineapple knobs?
我们在做殖民地系列
We're doing this whole colonial line --
拉兹罗肯定知道
Ooh, I bet you Lazlo would know.
他是我们的首席设计师
He's our lead designer.
大家都知道拉兹罗是谁 他是个传奇
Everybody knows who Lazlo is. He's a legend.
也是我唯一一个有价值的员工
Yeah, and my only employee worth a damn.
机器人工人 那才是未来
Robot workers. Now, that's the future.
对啊 它们从不休息
Right! They work 24/7,
而且你不用给它们买♥♥生日蛋糕
and you don't have to buy them a birthday cake.
机器人变得更像人类时
Yeah, and as they become more human,
你就可以说 你 来我办公室
you can be like, "Hey, you, come into my office",
-然后"吃干抹净"了它们 -是啊
- and then you just go to town on them. ?- Yeah.
什么鬼
What the hell?
汽修店怎么了
What happened to the bodyshop?
我们只是保留了招牌
Oh, we just kept the sign.
马里奥不在了吗
Oh, uh, so -- so no M-Mario?
是啊 我们是艺术家联盟
Mnh-mnh. We're an artist collective.
吉莉安玩毛线艺术
Jillian works in yarn,
芒福德用乐高做雕像 邓肯是画家
Mumford sculpts with Lego, Duncan is a painter.
我能给你们写首诗吗
May I write you a poem?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我就跟你说有这职业
I told you it was a career.
你有没有见过我儿子
Um, any chance that you have, uh, seen my son?
没有 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
好吧 他昨晚来了这附近
Oh, okay. He -- He was around here last night.
他貌似跟这附近的一个姑娘走了
He apparently went off with a girl from this neighborhood.
从那以后我们再也没能联♥系♥上他
We just haven't been able to reach him since.
你知道那姑娘的名字吗
Do you know the girl's name?
不知道 像是个拉丁名字
No. Uh, something Latin-y.
你怎么了 你以前还是拉丁男孩呢
What happened to you? You used to be Latin-y.
能描述一下她的外貌吗
Can you describe her?
棕色头发 高颧骨
Brown hair, high cheekbones --
跟他说有屁用 他用乐高把她做出来吗
What is he gonna do, build her out of Legos?
万万没想到会有如此神效
Huh, that is surprisingly effective.
等等 我认识那姑娘
Wait a minute. I know that girl.
她好像在一家小蛋糕店工作
I think she works at a cupcake shop.
真棒 在哪里
Great. Where is it?
我不确定是哪家 因为这里有四家
Well, I'm not sure which one because we have four.
一家叫"小蛋糕!" 加了个感叹号♥
There's Cupcakes! With an exclamation point,
卖♥♥素食小蛋糕的"小淡糕"
there's vegan cupcakes at Cupfakes,
"狗蛋糕"是买♥♥给狗狗的宠物小蛋糕店
there's Pupcakes, which sells cupcakes for dogs,
还有"瑞克的录像机修理店"
and then there's Rick's VCR Repair.
那家的小蛋糕最好吃
Oh, they make the best cupcakes.
白♥痴♥麦克斯 害我们得在
Stupid Max, forcing us to eat our caviar
在如此普通的周五早上吃鱼子酱
on a regular Friday morning.
我根本无法享受鱼子酱的美味
I can't even enjoy the symphony of flavors,
或它在我口中融化的感觉
or the -- or the way that it melts in my mouth.
那你干嘛不随便喝口剩下的酒咽下去得了
Why don't you just wash it down with whatever wine's left.
对呀 干嘛不呢
Yeah, why don't I.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - ?Cheers.
果然不出所料 你知道吗
Mmm, and, of course, you know what?
这俩绝配
It pairs perfectly.
我不敢相信我吃着一生最棒的一顿饭
I-I cannot believe I'm having one of the best meals of my life
却没有庆祝任何事情
and we're not even celebrating anything.
谢谢了 麦克斯
Yeah, thanks, Max!
-谢谢了麦克斯 -谢你全家啊麦克斯
- Thank you, Max. - ?Thank you, Max.
小卡 有没有可能
Cam, is it -- is it -- is it possible
我们其实真的很享受
that we're actually enjoying ourselves
麦克斯是对的
and -- and that Max was right?
或许我们真的总在延迟享受
Maybe we do defer enjoyment.
那些没用完的飞行里程
All those unspent frequent flyer miles,
那我等了好久才穿的靴子
the boots that I have waited so long to wear
穿时已经过时了
that they're no longer in style,
还有那些冲浪板
the -- the -- the surfboards
咱们从来没用过
that we've never used because
因为要等到最完美的冲浪日子
it just "had to be the perfect beach day".
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
-米奇尔 -我要点了它
- Mitchell... - I'm lighting it.
-不 -我要点了它
-No! - ?I'm lighting it!
不 这是印有名字的婚礼蜡烛
No, that is our monogrammed wedding candle,
我们要把它留到特殊场合
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表