and see what happened to make you so untrusting.
是应该反省了
I should. G-Gaw!
然后想到我们还把人家都锁厕所里
And to think we -- we locked them in that bathroom
也没个理由或通知
for no reason.
肯定也不好受吧
That couldn't have been fun.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
这件事也曾经发生在我身上过 还记得吗
Uh, the same thing happened to me once, remember?
就是有一次门把真的意外掉下来了
When that -- the handle accidentally fell off.
就是... 就是我们第一次吵架那晚
The -- The -- The night of our first fight.
是啊 好像记得吧
Yeah. Yeah, vaguely.
那是意外不是人为 对吧
That was an accident, right?
-小卡 -你把门把修好了吗
- Cam. - Did you fix the door knob yet?
再一会儿 宝贝
Just another minute, sweetie.
小卡
Cam!
我跟乔谈过了
I talked to Joe
谈了他看到的事
about what he saw,
他现在不害怕了
and he's not scared anymore.
很好 那你也能让我不怕吗
Great. Can you do the same for me?
抱歉我不该打你啦
I'm sorry I did that to you,
但我真的以为你想要玩那个嘛
but I really thought that that's what you wanted
因为你也是这么打我啊
because that's what you did to me.
但我是因为听到了
But I heard you tell
你跟朋友说打屁♥股♥会有帮助啊
Rebecca you thought that spanking would help.
是对管教乔要打扫房♥间
With Joe and his room.
所以我们这是一场误会
So...it was a misunderstanding.
是啊
Exactly.
所以我们的床事没有缺少什么
So, there's nothing missing from our love life.
-是的 -那就好
-Right. - Right.
但你懂 虽然说没缺少什么
Yeah, but, you know, that nothing is missing
但这不代表不能加点新花样进去啊
doesn't mean that we cannot add a little something to it.
是啊 我老实说
Yes, I'm being honest.
我的确是有一点想点的"曲目"
I've got a...few requests for the band.
比如呢
Like what?
我觉得说出口有点怪
You know, I feel weird talking about it.
要不我们写下有兴趣的项目
Why don't we write some of this stuff down,
丢进帽子里 然后抽签决定吧
toss it in a hat, and see what we pull out?
这条你很快啊
You fired that right off.
你那个感觉很有意思
That one sounds fun.
不许偷看
No peeking.
我说过我会做那条了
Ay, I said I was gonna do that one.
是啊
Right.
-我们上楼进房♥说吧 -好
- Let's take it upstairs. - Okay.
-这是什么 -我知道了
- What's this? - Oh, you know what?
这帽子本来是曼尼在玩猜电影名游戏用的
I think that is the hat that Manny uses to play charades.
那就好 因为我可没这柔软度
That's a relief, because I don't think I'm flexible enough
做出什么《飞天万能车》式
for a "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang."
1968年的知名电影 姿势靠自己幻想吧
准备好来第二轮了吗
You ready for round two?
当然啦
Of course I am.
你在被子里干嘛
What are you doing down there?
单子写着我的左脚啊
It says My Left Foot.
你抽到的是电影《我的左脚》
You got another movie.
天啊 真是太爽了 这招式叫什么啊
God, that was amazing. What do you call that?
叫《飞天万能车》
That's a chitty chitty bang bang.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
亲爱的 别让我有反悔的机会啊
Honey, don't give me a chance to change my mind.
我是佐艾尔 一个5级巫师
I'm Zorel, a 5th-level wizard
草原之王
Master of the meadow.
准你戴着胡子
You can keep the beard,
但你不许说话
but no talking.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表