女人总是怪是不是自己的问题
Women always blame themselves.
抱歉 乔 我没欠你什么
Well, I'm sorry, Joe. I don't owe you anything.
这样吧 我想还是我来处理吧
You know what? I-I think I'll handle this.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你也要来骂我吗
Are you gonna yell at me, too?
听我说
Listen.
克莱尔凶你的原因是因为
The reason Claire was yelling at you
她想要保护我的感受
was to protect my feelings.
她知道我根本比不上你
She knows I can't compete with you,
所以呢...
which is, um...
我想请你帮我一个大忙
which is why I have to ask you a really big favor.
你能去跟别的女生好吗
Can you pick another girl?
像你这样 什么女生都会喜欢你
I mean, you can have anyone you want,
但我只有克莱尔了
but... Claire's all I've got.
失去她 我就失去了一切
I'd be lost without her.
我自己都不知道我当初怎么泡到她的
I don't even know how I got her in the first place.
你的确挺傻的
You are pretty silly.
那你怎么说
What do you say?
爷们之间的约定 你愿意收手吗
Dude to dude, will you back off?
好吧
Okay.
海莉有在跟人交往吗
Is Haley seeing anyone?
你悠着点
Easy.
我怎么回到阿尔文身边的 我也不知道
How'd I get back to Arvin? I don't know.
我本来是在找停车场
I was just looking for the parking lot
结果遇到了一个岔路
when I came to a fork in the path.
如果我选了另一条
Had I taken the other path,
或许我已经上了我的车回家了
I would've just gotten in my car and gone home.
可是呢...
Instead...
你回来啦
You came back!
靠 还真是
Damn it, I did!
你为什么跑掉啊 我做什么了
Why did you run off? What did I do?
你什么都做到了 而我一事无成
Everything. And I've done nothing.
我感觉自己就是个废柴
I-I feel like a loser.
你觉得自己是废柴吗
You feel like a loser?
你觉得我为什么这么讨人厌在自卖♥♥自夸呢
Why do you think I went on about myself so appallingly?
快看我
Ooh, look at me.
我在应用臭屁学领域
I won the Von Snootington Award
赢得了"炊扭比"大奖呢
for Applied Astro-Doofinomics.
你又赢了一个奖吗 这怎么安慰到我了
You won another award? How is this helping?
海莉 我喜欢你
Haley...I like you.
你的强大与难以对付
You are formidable in a way that's...
与别人好不一样 令我斗志十足
that's different and exciting to me.
我也是这感觉
Yeah, well, same,
但感觉就是不合理啊
but it just doesn't make sense.
我就喜欢不合理的事情
I love things that don't make sense.
这是我的强项
That's my gig. ?
我们一起来把它理理顺吧
Let's figure this out together.
来嘛
Come on.
我能怎么做
What can I do?
这挺有帮助
That helps.
一想到如果我走了另一边
Oh, it's so weird to think that if I had taken another path,
我现在可能已经到家了就好怪
I could be heading home right now.
等等 这就像你之前说的一样
Wait a minute. It's like what you said before.
在另一个不同的宇宙 你可能跟别人在一起了
In a different universe, you could be with someone else.
我们... 我们能换首歌♥吗
Um, could we... could we change this song?
这歌♥的氛围有点破坏我蓝调的做♥爱♥风格
The poppy cadence is throwing off my more bluesy lovemaking style.
你们都不敲门的吗
Don't you ever knock?!
这是我的卧室
This is my bedroom!
我真不敢相信这种事又发生了一次
I can't believe this is happening again!
又发生吗
Again?
我真希望我当时被逮捕走了
I wish I had gotten arrested!
妈 你在哪
Mom, where are you?
我给你做了张情人节卡...
I made you a Valen...
我不在的这些时候 你们都在搞什么鬼啊
What kind of freak show goes on here when I'm not around?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表