好吧 我告诉你
Ugh. Okay, fine.
这事挺难堪的
Um, it's really embarrassing.
我在渔具店碰到了一个员工
Uh, I ran into this guy who works at the bait shop.
那是家同志酒吧吗
Is that a gay bar?
不是 是真的钓鱼用具店
No, an actual bait shop.
多年前我对他发动过攻势
And I came on to him years ago.
结果发现他是直男
It turns out he was straight.
我受到的创伤至今还没愈合
And I'm -- I'm still traumatized by it.
让我给你点建议
Let me give you some advice.
朝难堪跑去 而非逃离它
Run toward embarrassment, not away from it.
明白了吗
You got that?
等等 什么意思
Wait. What?
去跟他谈谈
Go talk to the guy.
朝难堪跑去 而非逃离它
Run toward embarrassment, not away from it,
如此才能击倒它
and you take away its power.
这个建议还真不坏
That's actually not the worst advice.
简直棒极了
It's great advice.
你应该把它记下来
In fact, you should write it down.
感觉哪天可以再引用
It feels quotable.
知道吗
You know what?
我要重新站起来面对他
I am. I'm going back there.
你能做到的 米奇尔
You got this, Mitchell.
记住这是你♥爸♥爸又一次
Just think of it as one more time
帮助你解决了你这些基佬问题
when your dad helped you out with all this gay business.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
歌♥洛莉亚 你见过这么纯净透蓝的湖水吗
Oh, Gloria, have you ever seen such pristine blue water?
那个是浮尸袋吗
Is that a floating duffel bag?
不是 是个浮标
No, that's just a buoy.
一个男孩吗[音似]
A boy?!
不是 是浮标
No, a buoy. A --
我的防晒袍卡在...
Oh, my caftan's stuck in the --
太阳
The sun!
快好了
Almost done.
再吹几下就好了 好吗
Just a few more puffs, okay?
不能看卡♥通♥《泡泡孔雀鱼》就好吗
Can't we just watch "Groovy Guppies"?
相信我 这个好玩多了
Trust me, this will be way more fun.
别担心 他不会有事
Don't worry. He'll be fine.
磨快点
Go faster!
你不是在拉小提琴 你是要生火
It's not a violin. ?You're trying to start a fire.
放轻松啊 兄弟
Hey, chill, man!
这样没用的
That's never gonna work.
我们得找个更好的办法通知别人我们在这
We need a better way to let someone know we're out here.
谁带镜子了吗
Anyone have a mirror?
好主意 我们可以反射阳光提醒过往的飞机
Good idea. We can reflect the sun onto a passing plane.
不 我只是想照照镜子
No, I just have a feeling that my hair
看看我完美的秀发
looks really good right now.
我的小指头扎到木刺了
I got a splinter in my pinkie!
看来硬汉的曼尼尔已死
I think we have a time of death on Manuel.
闭嘴 都怪你
Shut up! It's your fault
要我快速钻木取火
for making me rub those sticks together so fast.
怪我 要不是这两个蜥蜴脑袋
My fault? ?We wouldn't even be out here
管不住裤腰带
if it weren't ?for these two lizard brains
我们根本就不会来这儿
not being able ?to keep it in their pants.
你只是在嫉妒我们
You're just jealous because we don't hate ourselves
不会因为有人爱而自怨自艾
for being attracted to other people.
拜托 我才不要听一个今早发短♥信♥
Please! I'm not accepting a psych evaluation
让我把他从厕所救出去的人
from somebody who texted me for help
来给我做的什么心理评估
getting out of ?the bathroom this morning.
船上的锁不一样嘛
Boat locks are different!
其实他说得对
He's right, you know.
这是你第一次带男友出来旅行
This is your first time bringing a boy on vacation,
他跟我们全家坐在一起的一瞬间
and the second he sat down with the whole family,
恋情一下变得太有真实感
things started to get a little too real for you.
所以你就开始对本吹毛求疵
So you started to pick Ben apart
好为自己把他推开找借口
so you could justify pushing him away.
我没有吧
I don't think I do that.
我这么做了吗
Do I do that?
我真的这么做了
I do do that.
其实仔细想想 我跟你也差不多
When you think about it, I'm in a similar situation.
上大学的事越来越有真实感了
College is getting a little real,
我有点担心又多一群新的人排挤我
and maybe I'm nervous about a whole new group of people
所以我把曼尼的一面藏了起来
rejecting me, so I hid Manny away.
说到底
After all...
没见过 就伤不到
can't hurt a man they'll never meet.
-我想念曼尼尔了 -是啊
- Ugh. I miss Manuel. - Yeah.
-你好 -又来抢劫我了吗
- Oh, hi. - ?Uh-oh. Here to rob me again?
刚才很抱歉 我不是有意要吓你
Sorry about that. I-I didn't mean to scare you.
没有 你根本没吓着我
Oh, no. ?You didn't scare me at all.
事实上我才是那个抢钱的
As a matter of fact, I'm the one robbing you.
在镇上这些虫子只要这里半价
Back in town, these worms are 5 cents each.
听着
Ah. So, um, listen.
其实我们 我们以前就认识了
We -- We actually do know each other.
我是米奇尔·普里契特 89年暑假 记得吗
Uh, Mitchell Pritchett. Summer of '89?
我送了你我的任天堂游戏机
I let you have my Nintendo Game Boy?
米奇·普里契 当然了
Mitchy Pritchy! Of course!
你当时可生那游戏机的气了
You were mad about that Game Boy
因为你♥爸♥给你买♥♥的是游戏机
'cause your dad got you that
而不是什么雪儿的专辑
instead of, like, some Cher album.
女歌♥手雪儿深受同性恋喜爱
《如果时间倒转》专辑
"If I Could Turn Back Time." ?
我来这里就是因为这个
Which brings me to why I'm here.
我不确定你是否还记得
Um, I don't know if you remember this,
但我有一次想亲你 我...
but I tried to kiss you once, and I've --
我只是经常... 我对此深感愧疚
I've just always -- I've felt really terrible about it.
我只想说声抱歉
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
对 没事 我都忘得差不多了
Oh, yeah. ?No, I barely remember that.
我们过了个很愉快的暑假 别放心上了
We had a great summer. Don't think twice about it.
这真是... 让人松了口气
Oh! That is -- that is such a relief.
还记得我们偷了我爸的卡车 然后开去赌场吗
Remember we stole my dad's truck and took it to the casino?
-记得啊 -我想逗你开心
- Right. - ?I was trying to cheer you up
因为那个恶霸老是把你推到湖里去
because that bully kept pushing you in the lake.
那是克莱尔 对 不过我们现在挺好的
Claire. Yeah. No, we're cool now.
听我说 很高兴见到你
Um, so, listen, good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
听我说 谢谢你理解我
Oh, and, hey, listen. Thank you so much for understanding.
很多直男根本不可能这么友好
A lot of straight guys wouldn't have been so nice.
直男 我不是直男
Straight? I'm not straight.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我比三只塞在水桶里的龙虾还要"弯"曲
I'm gayer than ?three crawdaddies in a bucket.
你们要买♥♥鱼饵吗
Were you guys looking for bait?
我刚进了一些加州短虫
I just got in some California Short Worms
绝对不是把正常虫子切成两半的啊
that are definitely not regular worms cut in half.
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
那当然
So ready!
跳进这个悬崖水底就表示
Jumping off this cliff represents
我们像冒险者一样跳进我们的未来
jumping into our future as adventurers.
好了 数到三
Okay. ?Count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
菲尔
Phiiiilllll!
5分钟后
亲爱的
Honey...
-怎么了 -我很抱歉
- What happened? - ?I'm so sorry.
我最后一秒退缩了
I bailed at the last second.
但我现在准备好了 我发誓
But I'm ready now. I promise.
-准备好了 -一二三
- Ready? - ?One, two, three!
我靠...
Come o--
8分钟后
你来啦
Oh. Hey. There you are.
我觉得你好像
Um, I feel like you
数到二就抢跳了
jumped on "two." Oh!
亲爱的 跳 很好玩 真的超好玩
Honey, jumping -- it's fun. It's really fun.
但是重点是跟你一起跳
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表