? 价格实惠又舒适 舒适 舒适 ?
? They're affordable and comfy, comfy, comfy ?
真不敢相信他能让这种歌♥好听
I can't believe he's actually making it work.
? 邓菲 邓菲 邓菲 ?
? Oh, Dunphy, Dunphy, Dunphy ?
那他为什么会不选我们
Why would he not pick us?
对啊 他想要的我们都有
Yeah, we gave him everything he wants --
能吵架 能和好
a fight, reconciliation... ?
而且我们上镜毫无压力
...not to mention we're camera-ready.
电视节目想要的全都符合
It's everything TV wants to be.
他还要我们怎么样啊
I mean, what does he want us to do,
帮他写好整集的脚本吗
write the episode for him?
美国民众应该有看我们得到小凉亭的机会
Yeah, America deserves to see us get a free gazebo.
他在那里
There he is.
我心里有5成想去跟他撕逼
I have half a mind to go over there and confront him.
我心里有另外5成
Yeah, well, I have the other half.
-等等 -你好
- Wait, wait. - Hi.
-不好意思 -有何能效劳吗
- Excuse us. - Can I help you guys?
给我们个解释如何
Yeah, how about an explanation.
你为什么不选我们上你节目
Why aren't you picking us for your show?
我们不够性感帅气吗
Yeah, what -- are we not sexy enough?
还是不够小鲜肉
Not young enough for your demo?
等等 难道是因为我们是同性恋吗
Wait, no, is it 'cause we're gay?
我好像没有看过同性恋情侣
You know, I've actually never seen a gay couple
上你的节目
on your little program.
也没看过体育老师兼副校长上过
Yeah, or a P.E. Teacher-slash-vice principal.
-他就是 -你就直说为何不选我们
- He's literally that. - Just tell us why you're not picking us.
两位 我已经没有节目了
Guys, I don't have a show anymore.
-少来 我们刚看完你... -对啊
- Please, we just saw that episode -- ?Yeah.
-上周圣安东尼奥市的小黛与小唐那集 -对啊
- Deb and Don in San Antonio last week? ?- Yeah.
小唐想要能烧烤的地方
Oh... ?Don wanted a place to grill.
-我们节目两年前就停了 -什么
- We got canceled, like, two years ago. - ?What?
-什么 -这节目不是很火吗
- What, why? ?- Yeah. It's such a popular show!
是这样的...
Look, uh...
电视台把我炒了
The network fired me...
-为什么 -他们发现我
- Why? - when they found out
建了一个网站让观众付费
that I had this website where people paid
看我裸体造东西
to watch me build stuff naked.
-是吗 -是啊
- Is that so? ?- Yeah.
裸到哪种程度
How naked?
非常
?Very.
那你为什么还在
You know what, why are you hanging out
家居卖♥♥场里晃悠呢
in the aisles of a home store?
我在这里工作
I work here.
-还真是 -是啊
- ?You do. - Yeah.
-那如果你节目还在... -然后呢
- Hey, if you did still have a show, um... - Uh-huh?
你会请我们上吗
...would you pick us?
你说"愿意"不会死好吗
It costs you nothing to say "Yes."
天啊 我们又心灵相通了
Oh, my God, we agreed again.
我求过你别去了
I begged you not to go over there.
我现在好羞愧
I'm so embarrassed.
羞愧什么
Why?
他才是在哇哇哭的人
He's the one crying.
我最爱的部分就是
My favorite part was
看他边哭边想喘气时
when he was gasping for air between sobs,
那像小婴儿的样子
like a baby.
你看他 心都碎了
Look at him. He's broken.
万一他从此封笔了怎么办
What if he never writes again?
行 那我就去跟全世界剩下的
Okay, I'll apologize to the 12 people
12个还在看戏剧演出的人道歉
who still go out and watch plays.
你知道我也是戏剧专业的吧
You do know I'm a theater major, right?
是啊 所以当你哪天变成大编剧
Yes, and when you're a great play writer
然后也去到一家餐厅时
and you go to a restaurant --
前提是你下得起馆子
if you can afford it --
到时候你就得礼貌对待陌生粉丝
then you're gonna be nice to strangers,
因为这才是正确的待粉之道 懂了吗
because that's the right thing to do, okay?
抱歉 我不是有意要打扰
Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt.
但我看到刚才发生的事了 我为你感到遗憾
But I saw what happened before, and I'm sorry about that.
但你挺身而出 去训了那贱♥人♥一顿
But the way you stood up to that jerk Anvilmaker
真的是大快人心
was kind of amazing, yeah.
为你点赞
Good for you.
小兄弟听我说
And young man, listen --
希望这能安慰到你
if this makes you feel any better,
其实他也那么对待我过
he did the same thing to me. ?Oh.
谢谢您的一番美言
That's very nice of you to say.
十分感谢您的鼓励
Thank you so much. So...
其实呢... 我也写作
You know, I, uh... I write.
要命
Oh, boy. ?
我不是那种... 那种...
No, it's not like I'm just some, you know, some --
过去一下 那种...
excuse me -- some --
那种乱吹牛逼的老滑头
you know, just some city slicker who --
毛都不懂就胡吹乱盖
who doesn't know what he's talking about.
但如果我能传授你一招
But, uh... if I could teach you one thing,
就这一招 如果你能学会
just one thing that you learn from this,
你的剧就能够变得活灵活现
it'll make your plays sound and look marvelous.
懂吧
You know?
所以最重要的一件事就是...
So, the most important thing is to --
认识到创作其实就是改写
is to know that writing is really re-writing.
这句箴言你最好写下来
You may want to jot that down.
然后再"修改"
Uh... And then change it.
听出我这句话的哏了吗
Did you see what I did there?
抱歉 我们真的有事得先走了
You know what? We really need to be somewhere right now.
-对啊 别迟到了 -好的
- Yeah, we better go. - Okay.
-是啊 -没事
- Yeah. - All right.
谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
真的对不起 我之前没意识到我们多烦人
I'm sorry, we didn't realize we were so annoying.
是我们不对
Our bad.
祝下笔如神 势如破竹
Have fun storming the castle!
没回应
Nothing.
老子要去落发修面了
I'm gonna shave.
? 来感受那刺♥激♥ 激 激 ?
? Come feel the thrill, thrill, thrill ?
? 的菲尔 尔 尔 ?
? Of Phil, Phil, Phil ?
? 那刺♥激♥ 激 激 ?
? The thrill, thrill, thrill ?
? 菲尔的刺♥激♥ ?
? The thrill of Phil ?
能麻烦去把那声音关掉吗
Could you turn that down please?
大家一起来
Everybody.
我有几个小灵感
So, a couple quick thoughts.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表