艾丽克斯 你一晚不戴不会死的
Alex, I am sure you can make it through one night...
我哪知道
I-I don't know,
去材料实验室自己鼓捣一个来顶一下吧
hit the materials lab and whip up some mouth flubber.
克莱尔 谢天谢地
Claire, thank goodness.
运货卡车有点搞混了
There was a bit of a trucking mix-up.
尔文被安排去朱利安 不能去维塞利亚了
Irving was sent to Julian and can't get to Visalia.
那让达斯汀去维塞利亚
Well, send Dustin to Visalia
再让尔文去朱利安和拉蒙纳
and have Irving hit Julian and Ramona.
达斯汀不能同时送去维塞利亚和尔湾
Dustin can't hit Visalia and also Irvine.
那朱利娅能送去尔湾吗
Well, can Julia hit Irvine?
-不能同时去尔湾和塔斯廷 -那好
- Not Irvine and Tustin. - Fine...
让朱利娅去朱利安 拉蒙去拉蒙纳
Send Julia to Julian, Ramon to Ramona,
达斯汀去塔斯廷 尔文去尔湾
Dustin to Tustin, Irving to Irvine,
再由我亲自把破货车开去维塞利亚
and I'll drive the damn truck to Visalia!
-你吗 -是的 当然是我 玛格丽特
- You? - ?Yes, of course me, Margaret!
因为好像什么问题都得我来解决
'Cause I have to handle everything anyhow!
舍我其谁
If not me, who?
不 "琪谁"要去卡尔斯巴德
Oh, no. Mi Hu is going to Carlsbad.
这些就是你们的未来
These are your future,
而它们飞出了窗户
And they're headed...out...the window...
一去不复返
never to return.
是你掉的吗 教练
You drop this, Coach?
是的
Yes.
肯定是万圣节到了
Oh, it must be Halloween,
因为有人在交头接耳[发巧克力棒]
because somebody's passing out snickers!
肖恩
Shane?
抱歉 我无意打断你
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
没关系 肖恩
Oh, it's okay, Shane.
我了解你这一型
I know your type.
硬汉 自以为聪明
Tough guy. Know it all.
这就像照镜子一样
It's like looking in a mirror.
没错 肖恩
That's right, Shane.
我当年和你一样
I was you.
直到当地的警长把我抓进了牢房♥
Till a local sheriff put me in jail.
那是个名叫"吓到你乖[变直]"的项目
In a little program called Scared Straight,
现在我大声说出来
which, now that I'm saying it out loud,
才觉得似乎还有另一层意思
could have had a double meaning.
我在拘留所关了24小时
24 hours in the joint
和地狱里来的危险角色关在一起
with some of the most dangerous characters this side of Hell.
或许
Maybe,
或许你们也想见见他们
Maybe you'd like to meet some of them.
我不知道你这是在瞅啥
I don't know what you're lookin' at,
因为爷不记得批准你瞅我了
'cause I don't ever remember sellin' you a lookin' license!
看来现在是凌晨五点的麦当劳门口
Hey, it must be 5:00 a.m. outside the McDonald's,
因为又有小鲜肉到货了
because the fresh meat just got delivered!
鼬爷我贼喜欢小鲜肉
And the Weasel likes fresh meat!
试图改变学生的傻蛋
你别碰他
Hey, you back off him!
那是我的新宠
That new boy's mine!
小卡舅夫啊
Uncle Cam...
点赞
"Like."
我朋友 比利
My friend, Billy.
比利·克拉布
Billy Club.
-小卡啊 -看我捶你
- Ay, Cam... - Whack!
点赞
"Like."
你知道怎么开卡车吗
Do you even know how to drive a truck?
不 玛格丽特 我不知道
No, Margaret, I don't...
但和世界上其他人不同
but unlike the rest of the world,
有时我会靠自己解决问题
sometimes I just figure things out on my own.
倒车
Backing up...
闭嘴 玛格丽特
Shut up, Margaret.
生存影像日志 第一条
Survival vlog, entry one.
在徒步八公里又乘着急流而下后
After a five-mile hike and ride down some rapids,
我决定在这里扎营
I've decided to make my camp here.
急流非常危险
The rapids were treacherous.
顺流而下后
I took on water
我很快意识到我唯一生存下去的办法
and quickly realized my only chance for survival
就是将我的同伴推下水
was to push my companion overboard --
我如影随形的同伴 恐惧
my constant companion...fear.
求你们别开到我的盲区
Please stay out of my blind spot.
并道
Merging.
并道
Merging!
抱歉
Sorry!
这就是事实
Here's the thing.
在野外 你要么在挑战前畏缩
In the wild, you either shrink from the challenge,
要么意识到有信心就成功了一半
or you realize that confidence is half the battle
变成环境的掌控者
and you become the master of your environment.
好吧
Okay...
好的
All right.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
也不是很难
This isn't so bad.
挺好的
Yeah.
没错 普锐斯 给姐让路
That's right, Prius... Move it.
没错
Yep.
有时你只需要挺起胸膛
Sometimes it's just a matter of thrusting your chest out,
捍卫你的立场
staking your claim...
让大自然知道 现在由你这新警长做主
and letting nature know there's a new sheriff in town.
西班牙辣香肠和大蕉都太好吃了
This chorizo, these plantains, it's all so delicious.
你什么时候开始爱吃哥伦比亚菜了
When did you develop a taste for Colombian?
这叫帕伊萨拼盘
It's called bandeja paisa.
天资好 人聪明
Oh, talented, smart,
还会说西班牙语
and speaks Spanish.
拜托
Oh, please.
谁不想摸他脸颊啊
Everybody wants to touch those cheeks.
他看起来像教堂天花板上
He looks like one of those babies
吹出云彩的肥宝宝
that blow a cloud across the ceiling of a church.
凯伦教授 告诉我们你教什么课程
So, tell us, Dr. Karen, what do you teach?
直接展示给你们看最好不过了
Well, the best way would be to show you.
-不如我们动起来 -真有趣
- Why don't we find our legs? - ?Fun.
站在我旁边跟着我做
Now stand beside me and follow along.
想象你正提着两桶水
Imagine you're carrying two pails of water.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
不不不 你不该挺胸
No, no, no. Your chest shouldn't be lifting.
来把你的手放到我脖子上
Come place your hands on my neck.
感觉到我的呼吸有多顺畅了吗
Do you feel how still and open my breathing is?
我这里有些敏感
Oh, a little sensitive there.
是啊 这里有块小吻痕
Yeah, you have a little bite there.
怪我下嘴没轻重
Oh, my bad.
你有点太用力了
Okay, that's a little tight.
但我现在知道曼尼柔软的手是随谁了
But I can see where Manny gets his soft hands from!
-真是大开眼界 -妈 妈
- Oh, that's very, very eye-opening. - Mom. Mom.
我们去厨房♥看看甜点好了没
Uh, let's check on the dessert in the kitchen.
什么样的学校会允许教师和学生约会
What kind of schools allow a teacher to date a student?
我想艺术学院都这样
I'm guessing any art school.
他不能和三十岁的人约会
He can't date a 30-year-old.
曼尼还是个孩子
Manny's still a child.
我初次见到曼尼时他就不是孩子了
Manny wasn't a child when I met him.
曾经有十年时间
Look, there was a 10-year period
每年感恩节
where there was at least one empty chair
都至少有一个孩子不来看我
at my house every Thanksgiving
因为我总是喋喋不休
because I had a lot to say
挑米奇尔和克莱尔对象的刺
about who Mitchell and Claire were dating.
我做父亲就这一个败笔 吸取我的教训
So learn from my one and only parental mistake.
或许凯伦和我该走了
Uh, maybe Karen and I should head out.
-我觉得局面有些尴尬 -不不不
- I'm sensing some tension. - No, no, no.
这是你家
This is your house,
你在家里不该感到不舒服
and you're supposed to be comfortable here.
留下吧
So, just hang out.
再喝些葡萄酒
Have more wine.
别担心开车的事
And don't worry about driving.
你们今晚可以留下过夜
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表