We were standing right here making out.
突然间他说"我去去就回"
All of a sudden, he said, "I'll be right back",
之后我就没见过他了
and that was the last I saw of him.
各位 我的休息时间结束了
You guys, my break is over,
我希望你们能找到他
but I hope you find him.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help,
顺带一提 小蛋糕很好吃
and the cupcakes are delicious, by the way.
-那是给狗狗吃的 -不是吧
- Those are for dogs. - Oh, no.
-菲尔 你没事吧 -没事没事
- Ay, Phil, are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我很肯定卢克是有什么充分的理由
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation
才会放弃和女孩亲热
why Luke would abandon a make-out sesh.
不 根本没有
No, there isn't.
邓菲家的男人永远不会那样做
A Dunphy man would never do that.
我们会临阵脱逃 被蜘蛛吓跑
We walk away from fights, we walk away from spiders,
但永远不会离开身上有糖霜味的可爱女孩
but never a super-cute girl who smells like frosting!
你得保持乐观
You have to stay positive.
高级家具店的附近从来不会出什么事
Nothing bad ever happens this close to a Pottery Barn.
我一直在假装勇敢
I've been putting on a brave face
来压制内心的黑暗
to squash the darkness inside of me,
但万一发生了最坏的状况呢
but what if the worst has happened?
我该怎么和克莱尔说 我不说
How will I tell Claire? I won't.
我得用枕头捂死她免得她伤心
I'll have to smother her with a pillow to spare her the pain,
但那样杰就会失去女儿
but then Jay will have lost a daughter.
我得把他也捂死
I'll have to smother him, too.
那两只枕头是成套的 成了我的惯用手法
That's two pillows from the same set. It's a pattern.
-我被警♥察♥盯上了 -给老娘打起精神来
- The police are after me! - ?Get ahold of yourself!
你手也太重了
What the hell?
不是我 你瞧 我手还没落下去呢
It wasn't me. Look, I'm still cocked!
是只鞋
It was a shoe.
等等 这是
Wait, that's...
是卢克的鞋
that's Luke's.
卢克 你没事
Luke! You're okay!
我被困在屋顶上了
I got stuck on the roof.
这下我放心了
I'm so relieved!
我不用捂死你妈了
I don't have to kill your mother!
原来卢克当时要上厕所
Turns out, Luke had to go to the bathroom.
有人告诉他厕所在楼上
Someone told him it was upstairs,
他就一路上到了屋顶
so he walked all the way up to the roof
不小心把自己反锁在屋顶了
and locked himself out.
他电♥话♥没电了 街上音乐声太大
His phone was dead, and he-he lost his voice
他大声喊得嗓子也哑了
trying to scream over the street musicians.
我松了口气 跑上去狠狠亲了他一口
I was so relieved, I ran up there and gave him a big kiss.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
我们被困住了
Hi. We're stuck.
你上来帮我们开个门行吗
Could you pop on up and open the door?
邓菲家男儿啊
Dunphy men.
你好 拉兹萝
Hello, Lazlo.
-发音是"拉兹罗" -我就是这么念的啊
- It's pronounced "Lazlo". ?- That's what I said.
谢谢你来见我们
Thank you so much for meeting with us.
你有没有考虑我们的提议
Have you had a chance to consider our offer
加入普利切特衣柜
to join Pritchett's Closets?
我有兴趣 但我有张条件单
I'm intrigued, but I have a list of demands.
好的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
条件有
We have, uh...
"两个装满白色口香糖的绿松石碗
...uh, "Two turquoise bowls of white Chiclets,
有地漏的空办公室"
an empty office with a drain in the floor..."
-"尖叫室"是什么 -这还用解释吗
- What's a "Scream room"? - I think that's self-explanatory.
普里契特
Pritchett!
厄尔闺女
Girl Earl!
你居然想从我这挖走拉兹罗
You're actually trying to poach Lazlo from me?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
本来是 可你买♥♥走了所有菠萝门把手
We were, and then you bought all my pineapple knobs.
-买♥♥来送你的 -什么
- As a gift! ?- What?
-我发到你那去了 -是吗
- I had them sent to you. - You did?
别被她蛊惑
Don't listen to her.
这都是她变♥态♥计划的一部分
This is all part of some sick plan.
偷看克莱尔的提案
Stealing Claire's proposals,
送来厄尔的骨灰让我闹心
Earl's urn to get in my head.
但你的小伎俩是不会成功的
But your little games are not gonna work.
是的 你要怎么解释
Yeah. Yeah, how do you explain
我提案上面的番茄酱 薯条妹
the red ketchup stains on my proposal, French Fries?
我从不沾番茄酱
I never use ketchup.
我吃薯条跟与拉兹罗亲密时一样
I like my fries the way I like my Lazlo...
光着来
undressed.
小低低
Twiddle-Dee.
你们俩的关系好复杂啊
You guys have a really complicated relationship.
你那红色的污渍是什么
And what's that red stain?
鸡尾酒虾酱
Shrimp cocktail sauce, uh-oh.
爸
Dad!
-雪儿 -省省吧
- Shirl... - ?Save it.
我们本来可以当好朋友呢 但算了吧
We could have been friends. Well, forget it.
要战便战
Game on.
雪儿
Shirl...
她有什么诡计
What is she up to?
没有 你的神经病阴谋论害我损失了朋友
No, no. Your crazy conspiracy theories just cost me a friend.
我还以为我终于找到了
I thought I'd finally found
一个业界盟友
an -- an ally in this industry,
一个与我... 共登山巅的伙伴
somebody to... to climb the hill with.
共登山巅 天啊 就是这个
Up the hill! Oh, my God! That's it!
不行 不许你现在跟我来顿悟这招
No, no, you do not get to have an epiphany right now!
我要被你气炸了
I am furious at you!
我的回答是 我愿意
The answer is...yes.
很多人说诺普
People say that NERP
不过是骗钱的玩意
is nothing more than a con job,
脑残女演员的刷脸骗钱项目
a cash-grab vanity project from a kooky actress.
抱歉 这是在提问吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that a question?
-不是 -那就好
- No. ?- Oh, okay.
但是
But...
真是这样吗
is it true?
-他们总不跟我说真话 -"他们"是指谁
- They don't tell me things. - Who's "They"?
我不觉得诺普是个生意
See, I don't see NERP as, like, a business.
-这更像是种... -生活方式 我也是
- It's more, like, a kind of... - Like a way of life! Me too!
迪士尼创办人华特·迪士尼曾发想过
Walt Disney once... envisioned...
一个魔法世界...
a magical world...
但别人都说他是疯子
...and people told him he was mad.
他们称那地方为"华特蠢地"
They called it "Walt's Folly."
-但你知道后来那里变成哪儿了吗 -迪士尼乐园
- But you know what that place became? - Disneyland.
-我没有在问你 -对不起
- That was not a question. - Oh, I -- I'm sorry.
那地方成了迪士尼乐园
That place is Disneyland.
真的假的 不是吧 完全没猜到
What?! That's crazy. Didn't see it coming.
我希望把我公♥司♥
I want to turn NERP
变成下一个迪士尼 脸书 特斯拉 肉毒针
into the next Disney-Facebook-Tesla-Botox.
能改变世界 变成通向未来的道路
It's a world changer. It's a road map to the future.
这是个问题啊
That was a question!
算了 听我说
Alright, listen.
我很喜欢你写的样品文章 真心的
I really liked your writing sample, it's true.
但是...
But...
我们有很多应征者
...we have a lot of candidates
有丰富的经验 更有名气的父母
with more experience and famous-er parents,
所以...
so...
飞走吧 小鸟
fly away, little birdie.
啪嗒 啪嗒 啪嗒
Flap. Flap, flap.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
妮可
Nicole?
你和我 咱俩肯定能行
You and me -- this is gonna happen.
你说什么
Excuse me?
宇宙中有许多力是我们无法理解的
There are forces in the universe that we don't understand.
它们无法被解释 但它们的存在也无法否认
They can't be explained, but they cannot be denied,
而我们也是一样
and that is what this is.
我无法理解 但我知道这是真实存在的
I don't -- I don't get it, but I know that it's real.
天啊
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表