没错
That's right.
IT男 我需要你帮个忙
I.T. Guy, I need your help.
-雪茄烟灰又掉到键盘里了 -比那重要
- Cigar ash in your keyboard again? - Something bigger.
但你还是把小吸尘器带上吧
But, yeah, bring that little vacuum.
我姐姐帕姆来我们这暂住几周
My sister Pam came to stay with us for a couple weeks.
一年前就来了
A year ago.
住在楼上那套房♥里
In the unit upstairs --
那里以前是出租来赚钱的
which we used to rent for money,
我们需要那些钱
which we need
来养活楼下这套房♥里的人
to pay for everybody in the unit downstairs.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
她当时怀孕了
She was pregnant.
但孩他爸 博 进监狱了
The father, Bo, was in jail,
而且她还是我最好的朋友
and she happens to be my best friend.
是啊 你们的友谊像卡♥通♥里的猫和老鼠一样
Yeah, yeah, like Tom and Jerry are best friends.
帕姆 你有记得买♥♥橙子吗
Pam, did you remember the oranges?
你敢再说一次"橙子"试试
Say "oranges" one more time.
橙子
Oranges.
-再说一次试试 -橙子 橙子
- Say it one more time! - Oranges! Oranges!
她还不关好门
And then she left the door open,
可怜的拉里跑了出去和一只负鼠打了一架
and poor Larry got out and got in a fight with a possum.
现在我们不得不每天中午给它喂抗生素
Now we have to give him antibiotics every day at noon,
它特别不愿意吃
which he hates.
但好的一面是
On the positive side,
我们两个每天中午都回家吃午餐
we've both been coming home at lunch
因为这活得俩人干
because it's a two-man job,
我们每天午休时享受的另一件事
as it what we've also been enjoying
也要俩人一起"干"
on our little lunch break...
你穿这身正装真好看
You look really cute in that suit.
你穿这条运动短裤真好看
You look really cute in those gym shorts.
猫咪还得再吃八天的抗生素
Only eight more days of cat antibiotics.
你敢再说一次"抗生素"试试
Say "nntibiotics" one more time.
抗生素
Antibiotics.
好的 亲爱的 但帕姆的亲子课
Okay, sweetie, but Pam's Mommy and Me class
一小时就结束了 你可得快点回来
is only an hour, so, you know, hurry.
有惊喜吗
Oh, a surprise, huh?
那好 我等不急了
Okay. Okay, well I can't wait.
哪位
Yeah?
下午好
Afternoon.
我的天 你就是那个惊喜
Oh, my God, are you the surprise?
我还以为是蜡烛或铺满鲜花的床那类的
I was thinking candles, or flowers on the bed --
我叫博·约翰逊
My name is Bo Johnson,
我来见我的宝贝儿子
and I am here to meet my baby boy
赢回我的一生挚爱
and win back the love of my life,
帕姆·塔克女士
Miss Pam Tucker.
天哪 你就是 你就是博
Oh, my -- You're-you're B- you are Bo.
好吧 帕姆不在家
Um, okay, well, Pam is not here.
我是米奇尔 卡梅隆的丈夫
I'm Mitchell, Cameron's husband.
他说过很多你的事
He's talked so much about you.
他过去在高中时
Oh, well, he did have a little thing for me
-的确有点迷恋我 -是啊
- back in high school. ?- Yeah.
看来他只喜欢咱们这类型的
I guess he's got a type.
别闹了 别闹了
Stop it! Stop it.
-我哪能和你比 -如果你不介意的话
- I am nothing like -- - Well, if you don't mind, actually,
我想先进门
I'd like to come in?
我得去马厩看看状况
I got to see man about a horse.
可我们这没有...
But we don't have --
那是种婉转的说法
That's a classy way of saying
是我要去释放一下膀胱的意思
I got to make my bladder gladder.
卫生间 好的
Bathroom! Uh, yes...
在走廊尽头 右手边
Uh, end of the hall on -- on the right. Yep.
那些青少年时尚杂♥志♥是我们女儿的
Oh, and the Teen Vogues are our daughter's!
我们根本不知道黛米·洛瓦托是谁
We don't even know who Demi Lovato is!
美国年轻女歌♥手与青少年偶像
好吧 拉里怎么又跑出去了
Okay, how did Larry get out again?
天啊 肯定是你姐
God, it must've been your sister.
你猜谁在卫生间里
So, guess who is in the bathroom.
我的惊喜不过是蜡烛而已
Oh, well, my surprise was just candles,
但我也来者不拒
but I'm not saying no.
不 是博
No, uh... It's Bo.
-我的博 -不
- My Bo? - No --
应该说是帕姆的博
Well, technically, he's-he's more Pam's Bo,
而我是你的米奇尔
and I am your Mitchell.
但是的 他来接帕姆和宝宝回家
But yes. Yeah, he's here to take Pam and the baby home!
这是多好的事啊
I mean, how great is that?
卡梅隆·塔克
Cameron Tucker!
从我家里滚出去
Get the hell out of my house.
合上你的双臂
Close those arms.
别这样 小卡
Come on, Cam.
-是啊 别这样 小卡 -不
- Yeah, come on, Cam. - No.
我不准你接近我姐姐
You are not getting anywhere near my sister.
快滚
Now get out!
快点 快滚
Let's go! Get out!
那他就会改成在门口等帕姆啊
Uh, won't he just wait for Pam outside?
-因为 -好吧 给我回来
- I mean -- - Okay, you know... Come back in!
太好了 拉里又跑出去了
Great. There goes Larry again.
我开始认为它不愿意在咱家待着了
You know, I'm starting to think he's unhappy living here.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
有魔术贴的鞋不行
Uh, no Velcro.
我们的品牌要更高级些
Our brand is a little more upscale.
又一个买♥♥家看同一双脚看腻了
Another buyer is tired of seeing the same feet.
这成了我的错吗
Oh, it's my fault now?
他也没为保持新鲜感做出什么贡献啊
What's he doing to keep things interesting?
我为什么在乎
Why do I care?
真没想到你愿意这么做
I'm surprised you were open to this.
真没想到你这么熟练
I'm surprised you know how to do this.
别忘了
Don't forget,
我们一会得去老妈公♥司♥把鞋发出去
we have to get over to mom's work to ship shoes later.
等一下 你一直在用老妈的快递吗
Wait a second, you're using Mom's FedEx?
每次她和老爸晚上出去奢侈
Every time she and Dad have a fancy night out,
她总会用"卢克的大学基金"
she uses the hashtag "Luke's college fund."
所以我也占占她的便宜
So, yeah, I'm using her account.
你是不是有瞒着一些关于这房♥子的事
Is there something you're not telling me about this house?
我有点感觉到了凶杀案的气息
I am kind of getting a murdery vibe.
唯一与这幢房♥子有关的"杀"
The only killing that's ever gonna happen in this house
是你哪天转卖♥♥时 会杀光买♥♥家的钱包
is the one that's gonna happen when you sell the place.
笑声会激怒鬼魂们 菲尔
Laughter makes the spirits hungry, Phil!
鬼魂们
Spirits?
有不止一个的意思吗
You means there's more than one?
吉尔
Hi, Gil.
等等 不 吉尔
Wait. No. Gil?
歌♥洛
Hey, Glo?
你能来我真的很高兴
Uh, super stoked you're here.
希望你能听我一个小建议
If-if I could give you one tiny note?
格拉哈姆太太的害怕等级
Mrs. Graham's terror level,
我们需要把它往下降
which should be going down,
-但目前在升高 -我的也在升高
- is actually going up. - Mine too.
事实上我已经慌了
Actually, I'm panicking right now!
你不会相信我现在所感受到的
You can't believe what I'm sensing right now!
这里有嗡嗡声 震动 恐惧
There is like, a humming sound, vibrations, fear!
我很肯定那都是我发出来的
I'm pretty sure that's all coming off of me,
因为我很需要的这桩生意要黄了
because I'm about to lose a sale I really need.
这样如何 你稍微包装一下
How about this? Just-just spin it a little.
你想让我做什么
What are you asking me to do?
在房♥地♥产♥界 没有烂房♥
In real estate, there are no dumps.
只有待修房♥
There are fixer-uppers.
面♥积♥小就说很温馨
A small house is cozy.
我们又不知道这个灵体是坏的
How do we know this presence is bad?
比如《鬼马小精灵》或圣灵
What about Casper? Or the Holy Ghost?
人们特喜欢那种的
People love those guys --
菲尔
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表