As long as I'm risking my life, I might as well be watching a talkie.
我都不要命了 至少让我听点动静吧
Increasing from 3 to 5 volts.
从三伏增加到五伏
Sending impulse.
发送脉冲波
You're not getting them back.
车钥匙我先保管
Hey! You take my keys, you gotta give me a phone call.
钥匙拿走了 至少让我打个电♥话♥吧
Who are you calling?
你打给谁?
Dial-a-Wilson.
打给你
I was on call.
我在值班
Amber was home.
安柏在家
I told her to find you,
我让她去找你
have you pick me up.
让你接我回家
I said to find Wilson.
我让你找威尔森来的
He's working.
他在上班 我代表他忍♥受你的羞辱
And I'm willing to suffer this indignity on his behalf.
WILSON: Does she seem sick?
她看起来像有病吗
Need another round and a drink for what passes for a lady around here.
再来一轮!
What's your poison? Nothing. We're leaving.
你想喝什么? 什么都不喝 我们这就走
We're leaving, leaving, leaving. Cosmos.
走走走走走.. 对了 大都会鸡尾酒
I remember Wilson buying cranberry juice.
我记得威尔森买♥♥过酸莓果汁
I'll have another, and she'll have a Cosmopolitan.
我再来一杯 给她来杯大都会
The obstinate drunk thing is not flattering. Come on, you called for a ride.
就算我喝也不会感激你的 你不是要人接吗 快走
Drink your drink, or I'll drink them both.
喝掉 要不然我两杯都要
One,
就一杯
and you leave voluntarily.
然后你乖乖跟我走
Again
再来一杯大都会
She sneezed.
她打了个喷嚏
What color is it? Thanks.
什么颜色 谢谢
Looks like snot. Seems like a cold.
看起来是鼻涕 应该是感冒
Nothing else?
没有别的?
No.
没有
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
You think I paid?
你觉得我会付账吗
House, what are you doing? You can barely walk.
豪斯你要去哪 你走路都不稳了
Go home. I'll take the bus.
回家 我坐公车
BARTENDER: Hey, someone's gotta pay for this. Hi.
你们谁来付账?
You forgot something.
你忘记了这个
Boy, you don't give up, do you?
你从来不放弃 对不对
Yeah, I'm an idiot that way.
对 我就那么傻
You doing this for me, or for Wilson?
你这么做是为了我还是威尔森?
For Wilson.
威尔森
Well, then, it's even more impressive.
那可真让人感动 干杯
Damn. Do you have a Kleenex?
该死 你有纸巾吗
I got a sleeve.
我有条袖子
I got two, actually.
而且是 两条
Gonna need more than that. I'm getting that nasty flu.
那也不够 我得了重感冒
Is that it? The flu?
就这样? 感冒?
ls there any rare complication?
没有其他罕见并发症吗?
No. It'll explain the rash, but nothing else.
没有 可以引起皮疹 但别的...
Unless... What?
除非... 什么?
Don't do it.
不要吃
It wasn't the flu. It's what she did for it.
不是感冒 是因为她吃的药
She has amantadine poisoning.
金刚胺中毒
The crash destroyed her kidneys,
车祸毁掉了肾脏
her body couldn't filter the drugs,
她的身体无法代谢药物
she ODs on amantadine, explains the heart, the liver...
于是金刚胺蓄积 导致心脏和肝衰竭...
We just need to start on her dialysis and flush the drugs out.
做透析把金刚胺除去不就行了
What? What's wrong?
怎么了?
Amantadine binds with proteins.
金刚胺与蛋白质结合
Dialysis can't clear it out of the blood.
透析无法除去蛋白质
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Amber.
安柏
Amber.
安柏
He's seizing. Wilson! I need help, here.
他在抽搐 威尔森 快来帮忙
House suffered a complex partial seizure.
豪斯患有复合型局部痉挛
The violent shaking widened his skull fracture, causing a brain bleed.
剧烈抽搐加重了颅骨骨折 引发脑出血
FOREMAN: We won't know if there's any cognitive impairment until he's out of the coma.
在他恢复意识之前 我们无法预知是否伴有认知障碍
He was right about the amantadine.
他对金刚胺的诊断是对的
Amber's body couldn't filter it out.
安柏的身体无法代谢金刚胺
That's what caused her heart to beat too fast for too long.
导致持续性心动过速
It caused irreparable structural damage.
引发永久的结构损伤
Didn't matter if they shocked her or froze her or...
不管是电击还是降温
Her heart was dead once it stopped in that ambulance.
她的心脏在救护车上就停跳了
What about a new heart? Transplant?
不能做心脏移植手术吗?
All of her organs are damaged.
已经多器官功能衰竭
She can't qualify.
不能做移植
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
Nothing we could have done.
没有办法了
We should call time of death.
宣告死亡时间吧
Technically, she's still alive.
理论上讲 她还活着
Could probably survive a few more hours on bypass.
体外循环 她可以再撑几个小时
We could wean her off anesthesia. Wake her up. Give you a chance to...
也可以撤掉麻醉 唤醒她 给你们一个机会...
It'd be cruel. Don't...
太残忍♥了 不要...
Wake Amber up. See her again.
再见她一面吧
Tell her what she means to you.
告诉她 她对你有多重要
Wake her up to tell her that she's...
唤醒了告诉她 她马上...
You are waking her up so that you can both say goodbye to each other.
唤醒她 可以道个别...
She would want it. Hey.
她会希望 能跟你道别的
You're in the hospital.
你现在在医院
I'm on bypass.
用体外循环
Yeah.
是的
Do you remember what happened?
还记得发生了什么吗?
I got on the bus.
我上了辆公交车
I shouldn't have gotten on the bus.
我不该上那趟车的
No. No. It's not your fault.
不 不 这不是你的错
It's not your fault. How bad?
不是你的错 情况有多严重?
You had tachycardia,
你心跳过速
complicated by complete renal failure.
而且肾完全衰竭 情况很复杂
The tachycardia degenerated into V-fib,
心跳过速恶化成室颤
followed by hepatic failure.
然后肝衰竭
The flu pills...
因为感冒药?
Yeah.
是的
I'm dead.
我要死了?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
We should say goodbye.
我们该去道个别
She didn't even like us.
她不喜欢我们
We liked her.
我们喜欢她
Did we?
是吗?
We do now.
现在喜欢了
What do we say?
去了说什么?
We don't need to say anything.
什么都不用说
I'm tired.
我累了
I think it's time to go to sleep.
该睡觉了
Just a little longer.
再等会儿
We're always gonna want just a little longer.
没有不散的筵席...
I don't think I can do it.
我受不了
It's okay.
没事的
It's not okay. Why is it okay with you?
怎么没事 你怎么会说没事?
Why aren't you angry?
你为什么不生气?
I.. Don't...
我...不希望...
That's not the last feeling
最后的时刻是这样的
I want to experience.
我想体验
BP stable.
血压稳定
Still non-responsive.
仍然没有反应
Pupils are equal, round and reactive.
曲线均匀 圆滑 活跃
Heart rate's normal.
心率正常
Respiratory rate is...
呼吸频率为
You're dead.
你死了
Everybody dies.
人人都会死
Am I dead?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表