总是那么... 刺♥激♥
Not in an erotic sense of the word.
可不是字面上那种性的含义
Fork.
"好"
They forked, and then they spooned!
好来着 然后闹掰了
Lean forward, and place your chin on the rest.
向前倾 把下巴放台子上
I can't reach it.
够不到
Scooch in a little.
向前坐一些
...
就像上次那样?
Maybe we should try this the old-fashioned way.
还是用传统办法吧
Okay, look up to the ceiling
好 向上看
and try not to blink, okay?
尽量不要眨眼
Okay, good. Now straight ahead.
好 现在向前看
There it is.
看到了
Swelling, no degeneration.
充血 没有变性
...
充血证明脑部血压增大
...
那么说我们可以准备矫正手术了
Absolutely not.
当然不行
Your test proved you wrong.
你的检测证实了你的错误
We found exactly what I predicted we'd find.
我的假设也被证实了
Swelling means there's increased pressure.
充血说明颅内压增高
You get a gold Star of David for proving,
为此奖你颗军功章
...
大脑袋就有大颅压
...
但解释不了肝脏问题
Too much acetaminophen does.
过量服用扑热息痛就是原因
JRA explains all of it, including the liver.
幼年型类风湿关节炎 则可解释一切 包括肝脏
One theory's better than two. Treat with steroids.
一个结论总比两个好 给他用类固醇
If you're wrong,
如果你搞错
steroids are gonna mess with his immune system,
类固醇会令免疫系统恶化
put off his surgery for months.
手术就要推迟几个月
You really wanna lose this argument in front of the camera?
你真要在镜头前输掉这次争论么?
I'll speak to the father.
我去和家长谈
Dr. House believes that Kenny has JRA.
House医生认为是JRA
Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
幼年型类风湿关节炎
We need to start administering steroids.
需要您认可类固醇治疗
Will the steroids fix it?
类固醇能治好么?
I don't think he has JRA.
我不认为他有关节炎
I think Dr. House is wrong,
我认为House医生搞错了
and that the steroid treatment could be dangerous.
那样 类固醇治疗就很危险
I think I can get House thrown off the case,
我想我能让House不再负责这个病例
and get Kenny the facial surgery he needs.
然后让Kenny做面部手术
CUDDY: The father refused steroids
家长拒绝类固醇 直到我们确定诊断正确
until we're sure about the diagnosis.
除非是我的"前任手下"吹了耳边风
The decision was his. I merely voiced my concern.
决定是他做的 我都没透露个人想法
...
他头上有鼓包
Perfectly good plastic surgery practice, lots of money.
你在整形科干得呱呱叫 可以挣很多钱
...
或者给我捣乱 对你来说更有意义?
...
他需要手术帮他排通
Oh, and I think I mentioned this earlier. You're fired.
哦 我想刚才暗示过了: 你被解雇了
What you did was over the line.
你的所作所为越线了
Get out.
出去吧
But don't go anywhere. You're not fired, yet.
但别离开 你没被解雇
No yet
尚未
No one is firing anyone in the middle of this case.
这个病例过程中 不准解雇人
...
而且Taub是病人家长唯一信赖的人
Treat my patient behind his back.
瞒着监护人去治病
...
或者你可以给病人头部作CT
If there's no midline shift, we know Taub's wrong
若没中线偏移 便知道Taub是错的
and you get your consent to give the kid steroids.
就能得到给孩子用类固醇的认可
...
若我们每步程序都要获得认可
soon they'll be asking for informed consent.
他们不久便会要求知情权了
FOREMAN: Didn't think you had the guts to stage a coup.
从未想到你有胆谋反
Coup failed.
政♥变♥破产了
I'm scheduled for execution at dawn.
我被判午后斩首
...
当官的不给缓刑
You're a test result away from becoming House's front runner.
只要拿到检测结果 你马上会跃为House的得力干将
He doesn't care about what you said, or what you did five minutes ago.
他不在乎你五分钟前 说过什么 做过什么
He just wants the next good idea.
他想要的是好的想法
Show me 20 percent magnification of the forebrain.
前脑放大20%
I look at our patient,
看着我们的病人
as soon as I saw his face, I saw a regular kid.
透过他的脸 我看到的是个正常的孩子
One thing about being a plastic surgeon,
做整容医生就有这个特点
you don't see what is,
你看到的不是现在如何
...
你若是当着House这样说
doesn't matter how many good ideas you come up with.
提供多少好想法都救不了你了
SURGEON: So,
那么...
tell me what you don't like about yourself.
说说你对自己哪里不满意
Gosh.
哎呀...
There's so many things.
问题多了去了
Is Dr. Taub available?
Taub医生有空么?
Because he was very highly recommended.
有人向我强烈推荐他
Well, he's no longer practicing with us,
哦 他已经不为我们做事了
but I've taken over all his files,
但我接手了他所有的病人
He had personal issues to deal with,
他为什么离开?
so if we could just...
是由于他的个人原因 我们还是...
My goodness. Is he okay?
哦上帝 他没事吧?
Oh, yeah, he's fine. He's fine.
当然 他很好
Because my friend had his ears done by Dr. Taub.
我朋友的耳朵就是Taub医生修的
Should he worry that they may pop back?
不用担心会... 会扁回去吧
No, it wasn't a professional issue.
不会 他不是由于业务原因离开
I'm sorry, I really can't go into more detail.
抱歉 细节问题不能跟你多讲
Shall we discuss your needs?
还是说说你的需要吧
You know that toe next to the big toe?
你知道大拇趾旁边的脚趾头吧
Mine's bigger than my big toe.
我的那根比拇趾长
Is there any way to shorten it?
有没有办法弄短些?
Or make my big toe bigger? Like, a toe-gmentation?
或者把拇趾弄长些 是否叫"增趾"来的?
Did he lie, cheat or steal?
他是说谎骗人 还是偷东西?
You're not here for a consultation, are you?
你不是来咨♥询♥的 对吧
What gave me away?
我哪里露的馅?
Was it my obviously perfect feet?
是不是我那显然完美的脚?
Let's go
我们走
What are you two doing here?
你们俩来干嘛?
Skipping three scenes. CT's back.
快进以下三个场景:CT有结果啦
He's gonna say that
他说有失常的证据啦
there's evidence of an anomaly,
然后定格在现在这个场景
The defect is pushing on the right frontal lobe.
病变在挤压右额叶
This bend is a sign of herniation.
这处弯曲便是脑疝的征兆
Or, it's a sign of increased pressure from JRA.
也可能是JRA引发的增压征兆
Dr. Taub would rather distract you from the truth
Taub会设法把你引离真♥相♥
with sparkly things, like four karat diamonds.
用一些耀眼的道具 比如4克拉钻石
...
你搭档说你离开是由于个人原因
but your wife said you lost a patient.
但你老婆说是失掉个病人
You son of a bitch, you spoke to my wife?
你个王八蛋 跟我老婆谈过?
if you screwed somebody else over?
明明是把别人的事搞砸 为何送她钻石?
If you screwed her over, I mean, I could...
若搞砸的是老婆的事 我还多少...
Get that camera out of here!
把摄像机搬出去
You say anything to her?
你跟她说什么了?
...
把他们也轰出去
We're doctors.
我们是医生
I screwed around with a nurse.
我跟一个护士搞在一起
It became a deal.
后来闹大了
My partners found out and I resigned.
我的搭档知道了 我就辞职了
There. Happy?
你高兴了?
If you could be a bit more descriptive, I'd be happier.
你若描述下细节 我会更高兴
Some people pop pain pills,
某人嗑止疼药
I cheat.
我则是不忠
We all have our vices.
人人都有缺点
Taub,
Taub
I don't see it.
没找到
Stay away from the family.
别去跟病人家长乱讲话
House, start steroids and stay away from his family.
House 开始用类固醇 别去跟Taub家人乱讲话
Wow, you are ugly.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表