活着就要无怨无悔
Kind of sticks in your head, doesn't it?
有点上瘾了是吧?
This guy's amazing.
这家伙的确有两下子
There's not one redeeming note.
一个舒服的音符也没有
What sort of a lawyer tells his client
居然会有律师对客户说:
he's got a case because he's going to live?
"你居然会活下去?一定要告他们!"
I've heard that
我听人说
not all lawyers are as ethical as the ones we see on TV.
并非所有律师 都如电视剧那样讲道理
I don't think this guy even has a law degree.
我怀疑这家伙连法学文凭都没有
Well, the guys on TV don't, either.
电视上很多人也没有
I think he has a medical degree.
我觉得他有医学文凭
It directly affects my bottom line.
这直接触犯了我的底线
If you have less money to lend...
你能借我的钱不多了...
I'm trying to take responsibility.
我在努力担起责任
And I'm trying to teach you that everyone is out for theirs.
我在教你:人人都为一己之利
You might as well keep yours.
你也该为自己保些粮
And lend it to you?
好借给你?
You have to control everything.
不控制一切 你绝不罢休
How come you're going around asking everyone who you should fire?
你居然大摇大摆去问别人 应该解雇谁
I'm asking for input!
那是征求意见
I thought you would have admired the humility.
我还以为你很敬重谦虚呢
You like games because you can control them.
你喜欢玩游戏 是因为可以借此控制他们
God, I'm gonna put the record back on.
上帝 你非要我把音乐打开?
You like what's interesting,
你只在乎有趣
never mind if it's real or good.
从不关心真假好坏
You wanna know why you offered that guy six grand?
想知道你为何甘心给人6000块吗?
Life just happens, and that scares the hell out of you.
有人重获生机 你对此惊慌失措...
You think you can cure pain.
你自以为能医治病痛
You think you can avoid pain.
你自以为能逃避病痛
You think you're responsible for every failure,
你以为每个失败都有你的责任
every patient's boring life, every friend's screwed-up...
每个病人的乏味人生 朋友的失利
You don't wanna face it any more than my patient does.
你跟我的病人一样不敢面对现实
Dying's easy. Living's hard.
死了容易 活着难
That can't possibly be as poignant as it sounded.
听起来理直气壮 果真如此?
Still can't find the drug source, but I don't think that's the problem.
尚未找到毒品货源 但我认为问题不在那里
The dimercaprol isn't working,
二巯基丙醇没见效
and Quidd volunteers at a home for abandoned kids.
而且Quidd在孤儿院作义工
Why are you telling me this?
你说这个有何用意?
Because his bass player told me.
他那贝司手告诉我的
Is it medically relevant?
跟医疗有关吗?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Well, then, why are you...
那你为何...
Stop playing games and do your job.
别玩游戏了 干好本分吧
No.
不
This time I'm firing Taub and Amber.
这次我要解雇Taub和Amber
This is a joke, right?
还是开玩笑是吧?
It's only a joke if you come up with the answer.
除非你说出好点子
It's not really funny if you don't.
否则就不那么有趣了
Thirteen and Kutner,
13号♥和Kutner
you're fired, too.
你们也被解雇了
Foreman? He's a druggie.
他是瘾君子
I was never sure there was a disease in the first place.
我从未怀疑他另有疾病
So, all we know is that he's dying.
现在我们只知道他必死无疑
Who wants to tell the patient?
谁去告诉病人?
Fine, I'll get some kid to go talk to him.
那就找些孩子去传话好了
It's the only people he gets along with anyway.
他也只与孩子有些交情
Are we still fired?
我们的确被解雇了?
He works with abandoned kids.
他做义工照顾孩子?
Is it medically relevant?
跟医疗有关吗?
I think so.
我想是的
I need a brain biopsy.
我要做脑部活检
For the patient.
给病人做
Stop
止步
You two switch.
你们俩换换
You wanna drill into the skull of a patient
病人昨天险些死在手术台上
who almost died on the operating table yesterday?
你现在要给他头上开个洞?
Why are they here?
他们来这干嘛?
Because I wouldn't have gotten the answer without each of them.
因为我能得出最终答案 人人都必不可少
You could have just told me.
你可以直接告诉我
I want you to feel guilty.
我要让你感到愧疚
She thinks the patient's a loser.
她认为病人是个失败者
She thinks the patient's a winner,
她认为病人是个成功者
just a regular guy with a regular problem.
只是平常人得了平常病
He thinks he's gonna be
他则认为...
great once he's all grown up,
病人长高以后病就会好
and he thinks...
而他认为...
What did you think?
你认为什么来着?
...
不那么有趣 但同样重要
We can't all be right.
我们不可能都对
You're all wrong.
你们都错了
My mom always said that two wrongs don't make a right.
我妈妈总是说 "两个错误不等于一个正确"
She never said anything about four wrongs.
却从未提到四个错误的情况
I always found that suspicious.
我一直都觉得值得怀疑
Plain old measles,
就是麻疹
constant exposure from hanging out with Oliver Twist and his lot.
与雾都孤儿们在一起时感染
I assume he's been vaccinated.
我假设他打过疫苗
Patient's immune system was shredded with years of drugs.
由于长年吸毒 病人的免疫系统所剩无几
Early markers of rash and fever
早期的高烧和皮疹
would have been lost on a druggie.
在瘾君子身上未遭重视
His immune system overreacted,
他的免疫系统反映过度
which is why his body went haywire.
因此健康状况一溃千里
That's clever.
想得好
You're not doing a biopsy without neurological symptoms.
除非出现神经症状 不准你做活检
If I'm right, the virus is in his brain.
若我想得没错 病毒就在脑部
Wrong course of treatment could be his last course.
一旦医错 他便再无机会...
I need a neurological...
我需要神经系统...
He kept swallowing.
他不停的吞咽
Could be neurological, could be a complex partial seizure.
可能是神经原因 也可能是复杂部分性癫痫
What did it look like?
什么样子?
Good God, woman,
就是半边天呐!
how much more proof do you need?
你还要怎样证明?
If you can induce a seizure, you can have your biopsy.
若能引发癫痫 你才能做活检
Hoes, hum!
向后--转
KUTNER: We're gonna use flashing lights.
我们会用闪光灯
Noxious stimulation, it'll irritate your brain.
用恶性的策动来刺♥激♥你的大脑
If there's damage to your neurons, it'll trigger a seizure. That way we can...
若神经系统有损伤 这会引发癫痫 我们便可...
I got something much more noxious.
我有更加恶性的东西
It's not as commonly used,
人们不常用它
but sound can be just as big an irritant.
但响声的刺♥激♥可决不含糊
Now remind me of your influences here!
我感受到了你的影响力
'Cause I'm gonna say
我听到了里面有...
Thelonious Monk
Thelonious Monk
and the sound a trash compactor makes
和垃圾捣碎机
when you crawl inside it.
还有你蹂躏吉他
I don't do it for you. I do it for me.
这么做可不是为了你 而是为了我
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
Is he seizing or dancing?
他这是癫痫还是在跳舞?
Seizing.
癫痫
Play him the B side, it's even worse.
换B面 那个更狠
Schedule an OR for the biopsy.
定间手术室准备活检
See you in the lecture hall.
讲堂里见
A little mood music,
来段情绪音乐
build the suspense.
渲一下气氛
Sounds more folky.
更像民谣
You seriously have no idea when to shut up, do you?
你果真不知该何时闭嘴么?
HOUSE: Amber, please stand.
Amber 请起立
You didn't call me bitch. Is that bad?
你没叫我蛇蝎女 是否是坏事?
You played the game better than anybody else here,
这个游戏中 你的表现最好
but for the wrong reasons.
但目的却错了
Reasons don't matter. Results are the only thing...
目的并不重要 结果才是唯一...
You were wrong.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表