not to a judge,
法官不会理解
but to you.
但你会
So you'll let me do it.
所以你会支持我
Then, you're gonna have to sit next to me at the administrative hearing.
然后在行政听证会上 你会坐在我身边
Don't you have better things to do?
你没有更要紧的事要做吗?
It's in the best interests of the patient.
完全是为了病患的利益
Trocar's in,
套针进入体内
you're good to go.
你可以开始了
Deflate the lung.
清除肺部气体
ASHKA: There,
那儿
a cyst.
有个囊肿
TAUB: Cysts,
不止一个
I count three of them.
我看到了三个
Probably the same, if not more, on the left lung.
左边肺部至少也有这么多
Okay, so what's been working overtime to kill Miss Bin Laden?
究竟是什么在夜以继日地 谋害"本·拉♥登♥小姐"?
ASHKA: We know her name now.
我们现在知道她名字了
Yeah, but I forgot it.
是 可我又忘了
Say the magic word and get immunity from the next challenge.
念出神奇的咒语 免除下一次的考验
Alveolar hydatid disease.
泡球蚴病
Hits all the organs.
侵袭所有器官
She'd have had multiple seizures by now.
那她现在应该已经出现多次痉挛才是
Pulmonary Langerhans'.
肺朗格罕氏细胞组织细胞增多症
Doesn't explain the red blood cells.
无法解释红血细胞增多
Come on!
使劲想
Cysts, synesthesia, heart attack. You guys have gotta...
囊肿 共感觉 心脏病
CHASE: Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome.
你们应该 林岛综合症
Raises red blood cell count,
导致红细胞数量增加
causes masses on the organs.
在器官内生成结块
If one of the masses is a pheochromocytoma,
结块中的一种是肾上腺髓质瘤
it could cause neurologic episodes and a heart attack.
它会诱发神经性疾病和心脏病
Do you see a blonde guy who still has peach fuzz standing up there? Yeah.
你看到上面站了个乳臭未干的金发小子吗?
This is a closed procedure.
本次手术属封闭式
Gallery's off limits.
不对外开放演示
Not to the surgical staff.
外科部医生例外
Are you gonna hire that guy instead of us?
你打算雇用他 不要我们吗?
Not a chance.
门都没有
I love you guys.
我爱死你们了
Please dig out the cysts, histology to confirm Von Hippel-Lindau.
切除囊肿 进行显微解剖以确诊林岛综合症
Don't forget her chesticles.
别忘了给她隆胸
Calling Arizona was
亚利桑那州的来电
a very nice touch.
妙招啊
You do have residual... Not only do I not have residual feelings,
你确实对他们余情未了 不但没有余情未了
I didn't even have primary feelings.
我对他们一丁点感情都没有
You freaked... You lied!
你吓坏 你撒谎了
Because you knew it meant...
因为你明白这表示 没有任何含义!
Did Cameron follow her bashert to the surgery department?
Cameron跟着她的小亲亲一起去了外科部?
I think Chase followed her.
我觉得是Chase跟着她来了
She's been a senior attending in the ER the last three weeks.
她是急诊部的主治医师 三周前来的
A blonde senior attending, to be accurate.
金发主治医师,这么说更精确
And Foreman,
Foreman
is he back in neurology?
他回神经科了?
He's at New York Mercy.
他在纽约的Mercy医院
He's been there a month.
他在那工作一个月了
Did you see Foreman?
你也"看见"Foreman了?
No. OVER PA: Doctor Chang to OR. Doctor Chang to OR.
没有
So, I'm cured.
那么我已经好了
You're fine for now,
目前来说是的
but Von Hippel-Lindau is a genetic disease.
不过林岛综合症是一种遗传性疾病
There's no cure.
无法彻底治愈
Greta, you need to come clean to NASA.
Greta 你应该向NASA坦白
You said you got all the cysts.
所有的囊肿不是都摘除了吗?
They could re-emerge.
可能再生
I'll go to radiology clinics.
我会去放射科
I'll get regular screenings.
我会定期拍片检查
If something happened while you're up there,
如果你在天上的时候 出了什么差错
you'd be playing Russian Roulette with...
你这就像是在赌俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘--
HOUSE: Relax.
别紧张
She doesn't have to tell, and neither do you.
她不用去坦白 你也不用
Turns out the NASA doctors even know where the hyphen in Von Hippel-Lindau goes.
结果NASA的医生对林岛综合症 毫不陌生
You called them?
你通知他们了?
I'm not an idiot.
我又不是白♥痴♥
Those shuttles fly over New Jersey.
航♥天♥飞机会经过新泽西州的
HOUSE: So, here we are.
现在我们到了
The big moment!
揭晓答案的最后时刻
Which of you gets to live to be abused another day?
谁会留下来继续忍♥受折磨?
And which of you goes home and rationalizes being fired as character building?
谁会回家反省 找出被炒鱿鱼的原因以重塑性格?
The following numbers, thanks for playing.
持如下号♥码的各位 感谢你们的参与
21, 19, 8, 34, 17, 29, 5, 36, 2.
21 19 8 34 17 29 5 36 2
The rest of you, 8 a.m. sharp.
剩下的各位 明早八点不许迟到
I'll be in sometime between 10:00 and 3:00.
我大概在十点到三点之间来
Oh, and 26, stick around a while.
不过26号♥,稍等一下
I did nothing wrong.
我没出任何差错
Lots of people did nothing wrong.
很多人都没出差错
Other people screwed up, I never even...
其他人搞砸了 我可从没--
Other people took chances.
其他人把握住了机会
26?
26号♥
Buddy Ebsen actually was allergic to...
过敏 但 是的 我知道
Yeah, I know. How old are you?
你贵庚?
21.
21岁
You don't think it's relevant.
你觉得年龄无关紧要
I'll likely have less time to use the skills you teach us,
你传授的医术 可能我实践的时间会短一点
but I don't think that's significant to you.
不过我觉得这对你来说无关紧要
How about the fact that you never went to medical school?
那你从没念过医学院这事怎么说?
Which is why you let the unlucky number do the trans echo.
这也是你让别人做经食道心动图的原因吧?
At least you're ethically unethical.
幸好你虽缺乏职业道德 但还有一点道德原则
30 years I worked in the Columbia med school admissions office.
我在哥伦比亚大学医学院的招生办 干了三十年
Audited all the classes,
旁听了所有的课程
most of them, more than once.
大部分还听了不止一次
I just never got a diploma.
可就是拿不到文凭
You had to know I'd find out sooner or later.
你知道我迟早会发现的吧
I know you break rules.
我知道你不墨守成规
I thought maybe you'd break one for me.
我本以为也许你会为我破例一次
I can't hire you as a doctor.
我不能雇你当医生
But you can still tell me what you think.
但你可以继续告诉我 你的想法
You could also fetch me coffee and pick up my dry cleaning.
你也可以帮我递咖啡 拿干洗的衣服
Until I can decide whether or not to keep you.
直到我决定到底留不留你
So, I'm playing this whole game to be, like,
那么我参与这场海选的身份是
your secretary?
你的秘书?
Assistant sounds marginally less demeaning.
秘书听着有辱身份 助理听着就好多了
It's not my dream job.
这可不是我梦寐以求的工作
Actually,
实际上是的
it is. It's just not your dream title.
只不过不是你梦寐以求的头衔罢了
Three weeks.
三周了
For someone who never misses something small, you missed something big.
你不是从来观察得细致入微吗 这次可遗漏很多了
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
The hair, where I'm working, or both?
头发还是我的工作 还是两者皆是?
The hair makes you look like a hooker.
这头发让你看起来像妓♥女♥
I like it.
我喜欢
Pulling pieces of windshield out of car accident victims,
在出车祸的倒霉蛋身上拔挡风玻璃片片
and reattaching fingertips sliced off cutting bagels?
把切百吉饼时切断的手指头再接回去
At least Chase's move is only one step down.
好歹Chase的选择才降了一级
I can do good here.
我在这做的挺好
Get it out of my system.
换一个环境
Why'd you rat your patient out to NASA?
你为什么向NASA告发了自己的病患?
I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex,
不知道是谁不谈绯闻性事 爱谈道德原则
but I hope they've already been fired.
我希望她已经给开除了
Which number was it?
几号♥?
Greta.
Greta
Number. No number,
号♥码 没有号♥码
the patient.
病患
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表