and yes, you are completely predictable.
是的 你被我研究透了
If the test had worked, you would have called to put my delicate brain at ease.
检查阳性的话 你早给我打电♥话♥了 也不用我费这个脑子
NURSE DICKERSON: I told you not to lock the door.
跟你说了别锁门
Still wiping.
正擦呢
Put the phone up to bus driver's grill.
把电♥话♥给司机
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
My large colon.
我的直肠
TPP's not consistent with your patient's labored breathing.
TPP不会让病人♥大♥口喘粗气的
Patient has labored breathing because he's been on a treadmill for the last thirty minutes.
他都在跑步机上跑半小时了 喘粗气很正常啊
Did you take my cell phone?
你把我的手♥机♥拿走了?
My large colon did.
我直肠拿的
I'm negotiating its release.
我正跟它谈判呢
What?
怎么了?
KUTNER: The test worked.
测试有效果
He collapsed.
他晕倒了
You're half right.
你们说对了一半
He's wheezing, isn't he?
他在喘气吧?
Yeah.
是的
Can't wheeze without moving your chest muscles.
不动胸大肌 他没法喘气
This isn't TPP.
不是TPP
...
我咋知道? 我又不在那儿!
Right heart strain. He's still not oxygenating.
右室功能不全 缺氧
Must be a pulmonary embolism.
肯定是肺栓塞了
So why haven't you pushed a vial of tPA?
怎么不注射tPA? (tPA:溶栓治疗药物)
You let him back in?
你放他回来了?
I asked him back in.
我请他回来的
At the tail end of me patiently explaining how you idiots were idiots.
看来还得我出马 教你们这帮白♥痴♥
Pushed tPA 10 minutes ago.
10分钟前已经用过tPA了
That means it's not a clot.
说明不是血栓
TAUB: Has to be a clot. If he had a bagel stuck in his windpipe, I would have seen it on the echo.
肯定是血栓 如果百吉饼呛入气管 我在B超上可以看到
Get him to the OR to suck it out.
进手术室 把东西吸出来
Must have just screwed up the intubation.
那就是插管没插好
Seal's good.
密封没问题
It's a clot, House.
是血栓 豪斯
Wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
Look at his teeth.
看看他的牙
He's got shiny new caps.
新做的烤瓷牙
He's had recent dental surgery.
他最近做过牙科手术
You can tell us what that means while we're rolling him to the OR.
你可以在手术室半路上 告诉我们这能说明什么
House!
豪斯
House!
豪斯
House!
豪斯!
Get a syringe.
拿支注射器
I didn't bring you back here so you could stage a coup.
我不是带你回来造♥反♥的!
Listen to me.
听我说
Dental air drill pushed an air bubble into his gums.
牙科钻可能将气泡带入牙龈
Dislodged while he's driving.
等他开车时 气栓随血液移♥动♥
Caused a myoclonic jerk.
导致他四肢抽动
That's what I must have seen.
这可是我亲眼所见
Then it hit his spine, his liver, and now his lungs.
然后是脊柱 肝脏 现在到了肺
Dr. Hadley, open the door.
哈德利大夫 把门打开!
I'm not plumping his pillows here,
我拍枕头是为了
I'm putting him in the Trendelenburg position,
让他处于头低脚高位
move the bubble to the apex of his heart
把气栓挤到心脏顶端 你好把它吸出来
so you can suck it out. Now get the damn syringe.
快把注射器拿来
I can't risk you stabbing him in the heart looking for an unconfirmed air bubble.
我不允许你为了找 什么气栓做心脏穿刺!
Stab him.
穿!
Dr. Hadley!
哈德利大夫!
See? She doesn't even know your name.
看吧 她都不知道你叫什么
(HEART MONITOR BEEPING) Stab his heart!
快朝他心尖部戳啊!
Sats at 75.
血氧饱和度75
Yes, he's suffocating.
是啊 他要窒息了
If you're wrong... Shut up and make a decision.
你要是错了... 闭嘴 快决定!
Keep standing there, he's dead either way.
就这么带着 他一样活不了
CUDDY: Dr. Hadley!
哈德利大夫!
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Open that door.
把门打开
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Get him to the OR.
把他送手术室去
The O2 sats.
血氧饱和度上去了
It was an air bubble.
是气栓
He's okay.
他没事了
The other nurse always used to tuck me in.
别的护士会帮我塞好被角的
I'll be on the couch,
我在外面的躺椅上
with a shotgun in my lap.
身旁还有把枪
Worrying about me.
担心我有危险?
Making sure you don't try and make a limp for the border.
担心你一瘸一拐溜出边境
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉吧
I'm not sleepy, Mommy.
我睡不着 妈咪
Me neither.
我也是
Who are you?
你是谁?
And why are you stalking me?
为什么跟踪我?
Technically, you're stalking me.
实际上 是你在跟踪我
What is that?
这是什么
A mosquito?
蚊子?
Maybe just a fly.
也许是只苍蝇
In the ointment.
白璧微瑕
So there's something wrong,
肯定有什么不对劲
there's some detail I'm not noticing that's spoiling the big picture.
我忽略了某些细节 得出错误的结论
Is this significant?
这是个...重要提示?
Or is this dream just going in a different direction now?
还是说 这个梦将要往 截然不同的方向发展?
Guess that depends.
这要看情况
What are you going to do with that?
你想用它干什么?
I have to tie this around you.
我替你包扎
I'm cold.
我很冷
Stay with me.
坚持一下
Why did I say that?
我为什么这么说?
Hey.
嘿
Go away.
走开
It's not over.
还没完呢
I saved the wrong person.
我救错人了
This wasn't just a dream, or a fantasy, or a drug-induced trip to Wonderland.
这不是梦境或幻觉 也不是药物所致的梦游仙境
So the bus driver with the air bubble was just a coincidence.
那个有气栓的司机 只是一个巧合?
No. I got the causation flipped.
不 我把因果弄反了
The bubble didn't cause the crash.
不是气泡导致车祸
The crash caused the bubble to dislodge.
而是车祸引起气栓
There was no myoclonic jerk.
没有四肢抽搐的症状
I saw something else in someone else.
而是我在别人身上看到别的东西
You're not leaving.
你不能走
What's the most dangerous thing a patient could do
对一个颅脑外伤的病人来说
when his brain is on the brink of herniating?
最危险的行为是什么?
Elevated heart rate, BP, which is exactly why you need to stop.
心率快 血压 所以你得好好休息
Instead of sleeping, I'm going to be pacing around this apartment, trying to decipher those visions.
我睡不着 得在屋里转几圈 想通梦境的含义
Why does this matter so much?
为什么这对你很重要?
I don't know.
我不知道
Heart rate?
心率多少?
121. BP?
血压呢?
Contextual memory,
情景式记忆
I need to get back on that bus with all 31 passengers to remember who and what I saw.
我得和全部31人回到车上 才能想起我看到过谁 发生什么事
I'm not gonna call in crash victims because you've gone insane.
我不会替你找受害人的 你已经疯了
Maybe I don't need the actual victims.
也许 我并不真需要他们
Who's playing Anne McKeon?
谁演安妮·米肯?
Right here.
你在这
Jane Doe #2 from Princeton General?
普林斯顿总医院的无名女2号♥
Right here.
你在这
You, too, that's right.
你也是 没错
Goth Kid,
摇滚男
at the back, on the right.
你们 去右后方
Yeah, here.
没错 这儿
Okay-
好了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表