真的 我非常容易喜新厌旧
There are 300 million people in this country.
这个国家有3亿人
If I'm doing exactly what everyone else is doing,
如果我做的和别人的没有差别
then who the hell am I?
那么我到底是谁呢
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吧
We're just about finished.
我马上弄完了
I like hot tubs.
我喜欢热水浴
They're nice.
太舒服了
You don't knock?
你不会敲门?
Are you putting K-Y jelly on his phone receiver?
你在往他的电♥话♥听筒里塞果冻?
An exploding snake in his drawer?
还是往抽屉里藏弹簧蛇?
No.
没有
I'm replacing his Vicodin stash with laxatives.
我把他藏起来的维可丁换成泻药了
Don't. Don't stoop to his level. Why?
别这样 别和他一般见识
Because he's suddenly gonna realize he's no longer 14?
为什么 他能突然醒悟自己不再是14岁吗
Either I take his garbage forever,
要么我一辈子帮他收拾烂摊子
or I give him a reason to stop.
要么就治好他这个臭毛病
You don't have to make him miserable.
你不用让他吃苦头
Just make him think that he's won.
只要让他觉得他是赢家就行了
I'm not gonna fire Foreman.
我不会开除Foreman的
I said think he's won.
我是说 让他"觉得"他是赢家
Find some other way to soothe his ego.
找点别的办法 迎合他的自尊心
The thing's big enough.
找件足够大的事
You must be able to find some corner to polish.
肯定能把他拍得心花怒放
Where were you two hours ago?
两小时之前 你在哪儿?
Where were you?
你又在哪儿?
Probably lived in the Ohio River Valley.
也许在俄亥俄河谷附近住过
Also weakly positive on Coccidiomycosis.
还有微量的球胞子菌抗体
Weak means older.
微量说明年代久远
Means he moved to Ohio from the San Joaquin Valley.
说明他是从圣华金山谷搬到俄亥俄的
Or he happened to visit California.
或者他去过加利福尼亚
He's also positive for Chagas Disease.
还有查加斯氏病抗体
Central America.
去过中美洲
FOREMAN: Or he kissed his maid from El Salvador.
或者他亲了来自萨尔瓦多的女佣
Or he sat next to someone from Belize on a flight to Weehawken.
或者坐飞机来新泽西时 邻座是从洪都拉斯来的
Or he ate lettuce from Honduras. Yes.
或者吃过洪都拉斯出产的生菜
You're right, buzzkill.
是啊 你说的都对 幸灾乐祸吧你
This tells us next to nothing.
确实基本上不说明问题
But since that's on the something side of nothing,
但既然只是"基本上"
I thought we'd go with it.
那么还是能有入手点的
His rash is back.
斑疹又出现了
The hot tub isn't hot enough to keep his body warm.
热水浴也不能保持身体温暖了
So, we take his body out of the picture.
那就不管身体了
Let's hit him from the inside. Lipopolysaccharide.
从体内入手 给他用脂多糖
LPS won't just give him a fever.
脂多糖不仅会让他体温升高
He could hit 110. Fry his brain.
他会烧到四十多度 脑子会烧坏的
HOUSE: Or make him just toasty enough to keep his blood flowing free,
也能让他暖暖和和 血液循环畅通无阻
like my bowels.
就像我的肠道里的这般波涛汹涌
You smell that? It's not gonna get sweeter.
闻到了吗? 浓香四溢吧
You nailed Brennan for seeing what he wanted to see.
你指责Brennan看到的是想看的东西
You're no different.
你也一样
But you are. You used to like this stuff.
可你不一样了 你过去很喜欢做这样的事
You left here because you didn't like what you were turning into.
你离开 是因为你不愿意自己变成那样
Do you like who you are, now? Do you like being Cuddy's errand boy?
你喜欢现在的自己吗? 你喜欢当Cuddy的服务生?
That was just a courtesy flush. I'm not actually done.
我冲水只是为了礼貌 我还没拉完呢
You want to induce a fever? Well, unless you're willing
你要引发高烧?
to don a white T-shirt
除非你愿意穿着白色T恤
and hop into the hot tub with him,
跳进他的热水浴缸里 和他共舞
I need another way to keep him warm or he dies.
我需要另辟蹊径给他保温 否则他就完蛋了
You could maim him.
你可能使他残废
I could cure him.
我可能治好他
I'm not letting you do it.
我不会让你这么做的
You gonna fire me?
你要开除我?
No.
不
Wait a second. What the hell was that?
等一会等一会 这是怎么回事啊?
You were won over by my soaring rhetoric?
你竟然被我的花言巧语打败了?
I basically just threatened to hold my breath.
我以为需要我声嘶力竭地争取呢
You never intended to stop me.
你没打算阻止我
You just pretended to stop me,
你只是假装要阻止
so you could pretend to fail to stop me,
这样你就可以假装你失败了
so you could stroke my ego.
以此迎合我的自尊心
Aha!
啊哈
War doesn't end until Foreman's gone.
Foreman不走就不算完
Foreman's not going anywhere.
Foreman不会走的
And I know when my Vicodin isn't Vicodin.
另外...我的维可丁被掉包 我是知道的
Do you know when your birth control pills aren't birth control pills?
你知道你的避孕药被掉包了吗
If we can keep your fever up,
如果你的体温持续上升
we can get you back on dry land.
就可以从浴缸里出来了
You feeling okay?
你觉得怎么样
Surprisingly, yeah.
很令人惊讶
I feel pretty good.
我觉得好极了
That's not the way fevers usually work.
和平常发烧的反应不太一样啊
Nothing around here works the way it's supposed to work.
这里的一切都不合常理
No kidding.
可不是么
You're giving me a fever.
你们想让我发烧
Doctors don't give people fevers.
医生不会让人发烧的
It was necessary to keep your blood flowing.
有必要让你的血液保持流动
Yeah.
是的
It was necessary.
非常有必要
And that was all that mattered.
这才是重点
It's exciting, isn't it?
多让人激动啊
You're happy?
你觉得高兴?
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么不呢
Whoa. Hey. Hey.
哇 嘿
You with me?
能听见我说话吗
I need help in here!
我需要帮忙!
Vfib. We've got to shock him.
准备除颤 我们要进行电击
Get him out of the water.
把他从水里抬出来
How long's he been out?
他昏过去多久了
Just a few seconds.
只过了几秒钟
He's dry enough. Not yet.
已经擦干了 还不行!
Dry faster. Ten more seconds.
快擦 还需要10秒
He'll get brain damage. He needs... Kutner, you... Wait!
什么 他大脑会受损的 Kutner 你会触电的! 等等!
He's dry enough. Clear.
已经干了 让开
You will...
你会...
It worked.
起作用了
For one of them.
有得必有失啊
TAUB: Cardiac arrest.
心动停止
We were able to shock him back to normal sinus rhythm.
电击之后恢复了正常的窦性心律
And Kutner nearly into a coma.
Kutner险些昏死过去
So, now, you've electrocuted yourself
你给自己上了电刑
and set a patient on fire.
来点燃病人的生命之火
I like the dedication. Thank you.
我喜欢这种牺牲精神
It wasn't a compliment. Yeah, it was.
谢谢 不是夸你呢
The insult comes now.
是夸 但现在该骂你了
You're insane!
你这个疯子
You either have an aversion to towels,
你是讨厌毛巾
or you want pain. I think both.
还是想自找苦吃
I'm thinking it goes back to high school gym.
我想都有 大概让你联想到了 中学体育课的悲惨时光
Anybody think we should discuss
有没有人觉得 在他的心脏再次停跳之前
which infection is causing the cold agglutinins
我们应该讨论一下
before they stop his heart again?
什么感染会生成低温凝集素
Sure. Why not?
好啊
Until they find his car
在他们找到车子之前
we have to assume he's traveled
我们必须假设
to Ohio, California, Central America and possibly Weehawken.
他去过俄亥俄 加利福尼亚 中美洲 还有新泽西
Nothing on the blood cultures. Do them again.
血培养结果正常
Quadruple run time.
再做一次 把培养时间延长到现在的四倍
We know the infection is in his heart.
我们知道感染是在心脏
We do a biopsy.
做个活检
If we see polys, we've got bacterial.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表