So quit. Happy to lose the competition.
那就走吧 竞争者少一个是一个
If it's gonna be on your résumé,
如果会记在简历上
it's got to be better to quit than get fired.
主动退出总比被开除强
Either quit or shut up.
要么走人 要么闭嘴
Actually, with House,
事实上 被House开除
getting fired might look better.
应该比临阵脱逃更有面子吧
Dr. House is a dangerous egomaniac.
House医生是个危险的自大狂
That's why I left.
所以我离开他了
We had different ideas on how to practice.
对于行医之道 我们有不同见解
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Tell me about Mercy.
跟我讲讲慈善医院的事吧
To be honest, I don't think Dr.
老实说 我想Schaffer医生
Schaffer really gave me a chance.
并没有给我机会
Obviously not.
显然如此
You were there for three weeks.
你只在那呆了三个星期
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I saved a patient's life.
救了一个病人的命
That's usually not grounds for dismissal.
这通常可不是解雇医生的理由
Have you spoken to her?
你和她谈过了吗?
Yes.
是的
Then why are you asking me what happened?
那你为什么还要问我呢?
You have an excellent résumé.
你的简历非常出色
I felt
让我觉得
I owed it to you to hear what you had to say.
应该听听你的想法
What did she tell you?
她怎么跟你说的?
That you defied her instructions and hospital procedures.
你公然违抗她的指示 无视医院秩序
That's what happened,
就是这样
nothing more I can add to that.
没有什么需要补充的了
You could tell me that you were wrong.
你可以跟我说你做错了
Sounds like you didn't leave House quite soon enough.
看来你该早点离开House的
COLE: Cadavers were clean,
那些尸体没有异常
so is her food.
她的食物也没问题
It's all organic, unprocessed crap.
都是未经加工的有机食品
It's got to be the embalming fluid.
应该是尸体防腐剂的问题
Ethanol can have psychoactive effects and...
乙醇可对精神产生影响...
HOUSE: Bosley,
Bosley!
tell whoever's talking that he's an idiot.
告诉说话的人 他是个大白♥痴♥
Bosley?
Bosley
Either tell him he's an idiot,
要么说他是白♥痴♥
or tell me why I'm wrong.
要么就告诉我 我哪儿错了
You're an idiot.
你是个大白♥痴♥
You actually think that I'd take a patient
你动脑子想想
who had a seizure in a funeral home,
一个在殡仪馆癫痫发作的病人
if the ER hadn't already ruled out
急诊会不排除防腐剂中毒就转给我么
embalming fluid? I thought we weren't supposed to...
我以为我们不该轻信...
HOUSE: Idiot! From the old French, idiots,
白♥痴♥ 这个词来自古代法语 意思就是
meaning effeminate, mentally deficient Moor.
娘娘腔的弱智"摩"尔人
HENRY: I found something in the mortuary's files from '05.
我在05年以来的太平间档案里 找到了点东西
A 48-year-old male's
有个48岁的男性
cause of death was listed as pneumonia,
档案中记录的死因是肺炎
but the symptoms in the autopsy report didn't fit.
但验尸报告上记载的症状并不相符
Confusion, memory loss, depression...
精神紊乱 丧失记忆 烦躁不安
Mad cow.
疯牛病
Very cool.
酷弊了
No, she's a vegetarian
不 她是素食主义者
and only ate organic vegetables, at that.
只吃有机蔬菜
Tell him he's an idiot again.
再告诉他一遍 他是个大白♥痴♥
The disease can be spread by brain tissue.
这种病可以由脑组织传播
Which is very cool. Run with it.
太酷了 去查查
So, because the answer might be cool,
只因为结果可能很酷
you want us to do a brain biopsy on a 24-year-old woman?
你就让我们给一个24岁的姑娘做脑部切片?
No, because the answer is something cool,
不 结果可能一般酷
I want you to do a brain biopsy on
所以你们只要给一个48岁的死鬼
a 48-year-old dead guy.
做脑切片就好了
The guy's already been buried.
那个人已经下葬了
We dig him up.
那就挖出来
I'm not digging up a body without a court order.
没有法庭庭谕 我不会去挖尸体的
HOUSE: Don't think of it as digging up a body.
别当作自己是在挖尸体嘛
Think of it as keeping another one from being buried.
就当是为了阻止另一个人迈入坟墓的脚步
I can't do it.
我不干
Are we gonna have another
难道我们还得讨论一次教义
one of those ecumenical discussions
直到我证明你所信仰的都是狗屁
where I tell you that your beliefs are ridiculous and you totally cave?
而你缴械投降为止?
I just got to be home at 6:00.
我六点必须到家
The Sabbath.
又是安息日
The Lord works for six days, then tells the union he needs a rest.
主一周工作六天 才去向工会要求休息
You know, if I was all-powerful I think
要知道 如果我是万能的主
I'd take at least two days.
至少要给我安排双休
It's Thursday.
今天是周四
Well, then it must be the kid.
那就是为了孩子
You have oatmeal on your pants.
你裤子上粘着麦片粥呢
Do you have a camera in here?
你安了摄像头?
HOUSE: Nope, I was guessing.
没有 我随便猜猜
He had oatmeal on his pants yesterday and the day before.
前天和昨天 他的裤子上都粘着麦片粥
Have one of your wives look after the spawn.
让你的某个太太看孩子就好了
I'm a single dad.
我是单身父亲
Where's the single mom?
那单身母亲去哪了?
I have no idea.
我不知道
HOUSE: Interesting.
有点意思
You claim a lapse of judgment,
你是要承认只是一时乱性
or are you gonna admit that a lapse
还是要承认一时乱性
in judgment is a lapse in faith?
就是就是对信仰的亵渎?
He's gone.
他走了
Fair enough.
好吧
Family comes first.
亲情第一
Dr. Cuddy? I'm Amber Volakis,
Cuddy医生 我是Amber Volakis
one of Dr. House's new fellows.
House医生的新手下之一
Sexual harassment claims go through HR,
性骚扰申诉请到人力部门
stress-related leaves through workers comp,
过劳问题请找劳工保险
and any accusations of criminal activities
其它任何犯罪行为的指控
go directly to the Princeton-Plainsboro police department.
请直接找普林斯顿警♥察♥局
Actually, I was wondering if you needed
其实 我只是想问问
any extra help in the clinic tonight.
今晚的门诊要不要帮忙
You're not gonna score any points
House不可能因为你来讨好我
with House by kissing my ass.
而给你额外加分的
Understood,
我明白
but I hear Dr. House hates clinic duty.
但是我听说House医生讨厌出门诊
If he were to hear through the grapevine
如果他听到风声说
that I was willing to work overtime,
我愿意主动加班
take some of it off his hands...
帮他分担...
My advice to you
我建议你
is to do whatever House wants you to do tonight.
老老实实做House交待你今晚做的事
And then tomorrow night you can come back
明天晚上
and I will give you extra clinic duty.
你可以回来 我再给你派些门诊
Does everybody around here have trust issues?
这里的人都这么不信任别人吗
I don't know what House wants you to do
我不知道House派你干的是什么
and I don't want to know.
也不想知道
But if you really have a problem with it,
但如果你实在不愿意干
quit now.
趁早走人
It's only gonna get worse.
因为后面还有更惨的呢
OK...
好了 该谁了?
You haven't done any digging yet.
你一锹都没挖过呢
I'm a surgeon. If anything happens to these hands, I'm screwed.
我是个外科医生 如果我的手有闪失 我也就完了
Let Bosley do it.
让Bosley挖吧
As long as he can keep folding laundry,
既然他还能叠点衣服...
his career... (BRENNAN SHUSHING)
嘘
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Hey, shouldn't we be running?
我们该不该跑啊?
If it's a cop, run.
如果是警♥察♥ 就得跑
Security guard, I say we take him down.
要是保安 我们就把他撂倒
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表